It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant rapes 2 elderly disabled men, murders woman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
WHAT?!?!?

Did you say German citizens may be arming themselves with illegal weapons??????

Now THAT is something the media should be focusing on. THAT is a group of people who MUST be demonised. Heaven FORBID this turns into some type of anti-refugee/anti-Muslim situation. Because you know full well the TRUE victim here is the asylum seeker.

Liberalism IS a mental disorder.

Ban ALL nazis because nazism is a hateful ideology, liberals agree.
Ban all people from practicing Islam because Islam IS a hateful ideology, liberal OUTRAGE!

Me personally, I am looking forward to the Russian reaction to today's attack in St Petersburg. It ought to be VERY un-libtarded indeed.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Who doesnt have illegal weapons? Gotta protect yourself

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I dont like rapists that much myself.

Nor do i they should be castrated, this thread is not really about rapists though is it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What's wrong with these people? Every fibre of their existence seems to revolve around raping anything with a pulse. They behave like basic predatory sub-species that evolution forgot about, always on the prowl for victims.

If rape is their culture and 'any hole is a goal' regardless of age, gender, or species, then why don't they just shag each other?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
What's wrong with these people? Every fibre of their existence seems to revolve around raping anything with a pulse. They behave like basic predatory sub-species that evolution forgot about, always on the prowl for victims.

If rape is their culture and 'any hole is a goal' regardless of age, gender, or species, then why don't they just shag each other?

Are you referring to priests, catholic ones in particular .?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Animal like behaviour like this is the norm in Somalia , so its not supriseing its followed them to Germany.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

They already do.....

Try opening a liquor bottle and drink it on the street to n Saudi Arabia and see what happens....

edit on 4/4/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

might be hard to make it passed your SJW filters but yes this thread is about rapists which are IMPORTED into a country that historically had very low crime rates of all kinds until it was inundated with millions of low intellect, brutish, culturally backwards individuals.

Feel free to debate me on any point you disagree with ill be happy to oblige.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

might be hard to make it passed your SJW filters but yes this thread is about rapists which are IMPORTED into a country that historically had very low crime rates of all kinds until it was inundated with millions of low intellect, brutish, culturally backwards individuals.

Feel free to debate me on any point you disagree with ill be happy to oblige.

Sure that'd be dandy... this thread is about immigrants, the rape part is not the focus but it should be.

There are many other sick individuals out there would do as bad if not worse. All people that commit these crimes should be equally chastised, focusing on one small part of the problem is not really all that productive.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Integration by penetration is indefensible hang the bastard

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Somalia embodies everything that is bad about humanity.

It is a cocktail of crap which ingredients include:
Perpetual Violence
African tribal culture
African rape culture
African misogyny culture
Complete lack of education
Complete lack of healthcare
Starvation
And a sprinkling of Islam.

edit on 4-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: doobydoll

You, are part of an extreeeemly small and ever shrinking minority. Thankfully. "Defend the most hateful, bigoted, supremacist, mysoginistic, homophobic, anti Semitic and intolerant ideology that has ever existed because ??????????? "

Disgusting.

But the saddest part is, islam, moderate islam, is absolutely 100% AGAINST every single thing people like you 'claim' to be defenders of, it's pathetic.

Women's rights, ILLEGAL
Homosexual and transgender rights, MINIMUM punishment (yes, under Islam gays MUST be punished), is DEATH
Freedom of religion, "WHAT?!?!?!?!"
Tolerance of others beliefs, innocence before proof of guilt, freedom of expression (clothing anyone?), freedom of education, transgender bathrooms, the right to vote, free speech, protection under the law from rape, the right NOT to be forced to marry your rapist and serve him for life as one of his wives until he exercises his RIGHT to murder you in the street for disrespecting him.

And don't you even TRY to say those things arent the absolute norm in all 'moderate' majority-Muslim countries in the Middle East.

You have to be deluded to think that you, and people like you, will be tolerated for a single second within a majority Muslim society.

You will be the FIRST to be put to the knife.

They're worse than Nazis, by a looooooooooooong shot.

And it's 'majority Muslim' societies that are based around this behaviour model and this society type. MAJORITY Muslim societies. So yes, it's the MAJORITY of Muslims that are the problem. It's the ideology as a whole , it's a very very intolerant and hateful supremacist ideology. Ban it. From the planet .

Nazism is not tolerated. Neither is the kkk.

Why is Islam? It is far more hateful and intolerant than the ALL of the others.
edit on 4 4 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 4 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
All you SJWs that so proudly tout your inclusiveness remember these times and the events taking place. You may not be religious and enthno-centric, but your conquerers will be.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

No you are just caught up in a media drama and you cant see the forest for the trees.

Just so we are clear i am not defending muslims, immigration or rapists, i am defending the blanket statements of intolerance.

Do you not care about kids being raped by priests, where is your #ing outrage bud ? That is one of many examples i could use but what is the point you have an enemy in your mind and you want it destroyed.

You are those that think like you are just as bad as those you hate on, you have a similar ideology that is simply not compatible the peaceful majority. I realize that you are so invested in your hate you cannot see this.

I will break it down further to hopefully keep the back and forth to a minimum.

I dislike all religion including islam, religion breeds hate and intolerance and worst of all fanatics.

The immigration issue in Europe is a disaster and will only get worse, however only a small percentage of those people are trouble makers and they are the ones that should be targeted, not all of them because of the actions of a few.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

They want to behead the person who made this film? A religion of peace???? They want free speech, but they certainly made sure there were no women protesting beside them! They want free speech to protest, yet they want to prevent the free speech of someone who has a right to make a movie that disagrees with their belief?

These people have no right to force their belief or ideology on a country where a majority doesn't agree with their barbaric religion of hate. They're trying to use our freedoms to justify killing people or stopping citizens from using their freedom of speech to disagree with their twisted and violent ideology!

In the western world, religious beliefs have no business controlling the population of it's citizens. If these brainwashed, violent, and hateful Muslims don't like western values, they should catch the next plane back to their cesspool countries where they've been fighting among themselves for over a thousand years!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No you are just caught up in a media drama and you cant see the forest for the trees.

Just so we are clear i am not defending muslims, immigration or rapists, i am defending the blanket statements of intolerance.

Do you not care about kids being raped by priests, where is your #ing outrage bud ? That is one of many examples i could use but what is the point you have an enemy in your mind and you want it destroyed.

You are those that think like you are just as bad as those you hate on, you have a similar ideology that is simply not compatible the peaceful majority. I realize that you are so invested in your hate you cannot see this.

I will break it down further to hopefully keep the back and forth to a minimum.

I dislike all religion including islam, religion breeds hate and intolerance and worst of all fanatics.

The immigration issue in Europe is a disaster and will only get worse, however only a small percentage of those people are trouble makers and they are the ones that should be targeted, not all of them because of the actions of a few.

Of course I'm outraged by priesthood rapes.

EVERYONE IS

Muslims as a whole are NOT outraged by Islamic jihad.

Media hype?? I'm no libtard.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

there would be no cause to have a thread about immigrants if those immigrants were integrating successfully into their host nations and cultures and not committing crimes which in those countries are EXCEEDINGLY RARE.

so let me walk you through this really slow so theres no reasonable excuse to quibble.

1. what is an "immigrant"...definition please

a : a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence

www.merriam-webster.com...

2. if one comes to live in a new place PERMANENTLY there is generally an expectation that they will INTEGRATE, for NOT integrating into the host culture cannot be viewed as immigration as without integration one does not CONTRIBUTE to that society or culture in any meaningful way. Another way of putting it is, without integrating one cannot successfully "live" in that adopted culture as "living" typically requires the requisite behaviors that ALL creatures must engage in in order to stay alive, namely hunting/gather, nesting, and procreation. Humans are not some special creature in that regard, compared to the rest of the animal kingdom. Now i ask you, can a human being successfully "live" in a host nation without engaging in the "business of living" ? I defy you to show me how that is possible without integrating, which requires one to regularly interact with the residents of the host nation including work, school and social engagement.

3. If one does NOT plan on living PERMANENTLY in the host country then by DEFINITION they cannot be considered an "immigrant" Do you disagree?

4. If a person does not plan on living PERMANENTLY in the host nation and therefore cannot be considered an immigrant then the most logical question is what ARE they? Not an immigrant.....therefore.....in invader.

5. if people who come to a new country show by their behavior that they are not integrating (integrating also means following established cultural norms and LAWS) then they also by definition cannot be viewed as immigrants.

6. What is integration?

1. an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.

7. What does integration look like? This is more subjective, but reasonable, rational people would not consider people preferring to stay within their own social/ethnic/linguistic groups to be integration. Integration REQUIRES shedding of some elements of ones former identity, cultural or otherwise, and ADOPTING new elements of the host country and culture.

Now i ask you, how can one integrate into a new culture and society as long as they hold onto everything they brought from their former country and culture and refuse to take on ANY of the elements of the new society?

It is well known, anecdotally and from more formal reporting and research, that the VAST majority of the 'refugees" do not integrate AT ALL. In fact, it is known that many of them do not have plans to stay in their host country PERMANENTY which is the very definition of an immigrant.

So...if they are not immigrants, according to the dictionary definition......i ask you....

WHAT ARE THEY?

feel free to disagree with any point i made and back it up with some semblance of logical argument.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Yup, this is a thread about immigrants, thanks for clarifying .

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: trollz

I'm thinking I should start a thread every time a white person commits a crime...

Yes please do.....

That is ...a "White Person" who is a refugee in a BLACK country.....obviously somewhere in Africa.

Tribal, you beat me....but I thought an extra comment appropriate, to drive home the inequity of darkbake's post.

The point I'm making is that there is a crime rate, and if refugees have the same or lower crime rate as the rest of the country, that's normal. They aren't adding to the crime rate.

If someone wrote an ATS article about how refugees commit crimes at a higher rate than other people, or that refugees committed a certain kind of crime at a higher rate than the rest of the population, you would have a case.

But not with one example.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: trollz

I'm thinking I should start a thread every time a white person commits a crime...

Yes please do.....

That is ...a "White Person" who is a refugee in a BLACK country.....obviously somewhere in Africa.

Tribal, you beat me....but I thought an extra comment appropriate, to drive home the inequity of darkbake's post.

The point I'm making is that there is a crime rate, and if refugees have the same or lower crime rate as the rest of the country, that's normal. They aren't adding to the crime rate.

If someone wrote an ATS article about how refugees commit crimes at a higher rate than other people, or that refugees committed a certain kind of crime at a higher rate than the rest of the population, you would have a case.

But not with one example.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join