It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This is getting ridiculous.
A public trial does the public no justice.

Incarceration for one Barack Hussein Obama does

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

One thing about this, none of them can claim "executive privilege".

Her computer access logs were intact; she accessed the intelligence,
seems this may have been a bit of a cat and mouse game starting
with Trumps original tweets.

Rand Paul says he will back Trump, that is good enough for me.
The good Senator from Kentucky has my vote.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: burntheships
With every defense of Rice in this story,
Democrats are the New Surveillance State.

I agree with Rand Paul 100% she needs to be
before Congress under oath.

I hope she is called before Congress under oath. Problem is she would just take the fifth like so many others. Then what?

Lock her in a room and perform some dental work without anesthesia.
She'll talk.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So..Loretta Lynch signed-off on the authorizations to Spy on Trump, and Susan Rice compiled, unmasked, and "leaked" anything negative to the U.S. media? That's SICK!

Things are falling apart very quickly for the democrats, and falling right into place for the Trump administration.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
According to anonymous sources meaning this is just more fake news.
Hoax bin stuff

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The story says the NSA was initially responsible for the surveillance.
When Comey and Admiral Rogers (NSA Director) was in front of Congress, Rogers looked like death warmed over.
You don't get bags under the eyes like he has from sleeping well at night, he knew it was only a matter of time before everything got out.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I hope all of this gets investigated and if it is true, then the information needs to be verified to the public. I do believe that the acting president's administration does need to investigate all candidates that will be running. But only to make sure they are not a threat to our country. In this case, it seems like the information was purposely shared and possibly purposely leaked to the media. That to me is a crime, since nothing of a national threat was found.

I doubt if Obama directly ordered this, but he probably did put the bug in the ears of the people under him to do so. Remember, Obama is a lawyer, he knows how to defend himself against liability. Only if a reputable source actually testifies will it be linked to him directly. He has made some mistakes though, but I suppose he has his ars covered legally.

You know, under Obama's presidency there seems to be a lot more chaos happening by the African Americans. Lots more rioting by them and a lot more riling up of the gays and hispanic people too. I think he actually increased civil unrest, he stimulated the chaos somehow. He also seems to be stimulating our people to dislike the Muslims by promoting their integration into our society. He set us back many years in the civility of our society.

I think this irrationality in society we are seeing is a direct result of his presidency. I am sure there is no evidence that can prove this, after all he is a lawyer. I haven't seen this kind of stuff in such quantity since the sixties.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The story says the NSA was initially responsible for the surveillance.
When Comey and Admiral Rogers (NSA Director) was in front of Congress, Rogers looked like death warmed over.
You don't get bags under the eyes like he has from sleeping well at night, he knew it was only a matter of time before everything got out.

Meanwhile in that photo, Comey looks chipper than ever. He's even got that smug Hillary grin.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Reverse racism

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Where are they in that photo in your OP? What room are they in?

It looks incredibly mundane, look at that metal door handle. It's like a visitation center at a corrections facility.

If real, it is a SCIF.

They should get one of these.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes it does if the other party is in charged of the Justice department. Jeff Sessions can put her away for a long time. Maybe she can cut a deal and throw her boss under the bus. I think that is a bigger fish to fry.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ColdWisdom

We're now working on ANOTHER connect-the-dots picture puzzle.

"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed off on both FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance) Court requests to wiretap the Trump campaign, according to reports."

Source: www.worldtribune.com...

So..Loretta Lynch signed-off on the authorizations to Spy on Trump, and Susan Rice compiled, unmasked, and "leaked" anything negative to the U.S. media? That's SICK!

Can't trust any of them Mata Hari's obama had working for him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I wouldn't doubt Trump he has turned out to be right time and time again. Obviously he wanted the fake stream media to panick and pretend to trump is crazy only so they can look retarded and fake, then he drops the bomb on them with the evidence. We already have the names of the top NSA whistle blowers on the subject. Not to mention data records of Susan unmasking the names. The proof is in the records. Too bad she will be going to prison. Jeff Sessions better not let her walk free.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is like a puppet show- who is pulling whose strings? This is just the beginning of tearing our country apart even farther and taking our leader's interest away from the real issues. This is just so sickening-where this will lead America forward is totally unknown. Are we crumbling or have we crumbled?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
it seems a fowl feast is brewing, many folks (once again) will have to eat crow, like on Nov 9, 2016. The tears, the scream, the riots, and those well just be the Democrats in DC.........

This, if it all turns out to be true, could very well be the Death knell of the Democrats as a Party, ( like they said of the republicans in this last election)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Where are they in that photo in your OP? What room are they in?

It looks incredibly mundane, look at that metal door handle. It's like a visitation center at a corrections facility.

If real, it is a SCIF.

The rules used to strictly prohibit any recording devices in a SCIF. How'd they manage to get a picture if the camera is not allowed inside? LOL

Thanks a lot 0bama.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Where's Gryphon or Antidivilluin... boy I miss those 2

Susan Rice is the tip of this puzzle. She's no more important than the rest of the douche group!
She's just the door into it all now.. sing birdy.. tell us everything or your going to prison!

Personally, I'm looking forward to Flynn (jilted Democrat) testifying for immunity...This is why CNN's towing the ''Flynn must be guilty to ask immunity'' line.. because they know he's about to go dirty on the Democrats.. add some Rice and its a dinner party!

I think Sanders, Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Bush were all ''wiretapped'' and caught in the net.. That way they would all play ball if they won..

They did this to Trump because he's not one of them, he doesnt care about what the other Democrats/Republicans care about..

If the worst they have on Trump after all that ''wiretapping'' is half truths about whispers of Russian contacts.. then they obviously have nothing concrete at all!

so really, again... this is a win for Trump!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Oh Look, a chemical attack in Syria to ''occupy'' the mass media headlines. How convenient..

Now when Trump says ''this wasnt Russia or Assad but the rebel groups'' the Democrats will move their ''Trump&Russia'' game to the next round.

Trump protects Assad after vicious chemical attack on Civilians

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is like a puppet show- who is pulling whose strings? This is just the beginning of tearing our country apart even farther and taking our leader's interest away from the real issues. This is just so sickening-where this will lead America forward is totally unknown. Are we crumbling or have we crumbled?

This is the route that I expect the Democrat leadership to take when they admit to themselves that the house of cards has fallen.
They will want eveything to be chilled on the investigations and prosecutuons ..... for the good of the country.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
When I was growing up, there was a great movie, "The Russians Are Coming" and there was a guy who ran around the whole movie yelling that indeed the Russians were on their way.

They weren't.

No matter what goes down right now with Obama"s minions or th deep state, the dems are running around screaming "the Russians are coming!" and it's actually getting humorous if it weren't so darn abhorrent.

I think Obama is as dirty as it gets----I saw through him from Day 1---but as long as the Russians are coming they'll deflect and deflect and deflect.
edit on 4-4-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join