It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind Turbines - Butt Ass Ugly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think we just make too many things that take electricity and use fuel. what happened to the simple life our ancestors used to enjoy, like outhouses and chickens and pigs in your house.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Turbines always get so much hate. I don't care, will find out soon enough if they help vs solar panels and surely in combination for my off the grid projects.
a reply to: windword

I agree unless one likes a Mad Max looking setting. Wind turbines are more futuristic. Kinetic artwork may be a way to implement more appealing designs for the turbines: Kinetic compelation - short video sharing the artwork.

edit on 4-4-2017 by dreamingawake because: video v link didn't work

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I have an answer to all these ugly wind turbines. There should be a law that requires all wind turbines to be decked out with colorful led lights! It would be like watching fire works every night, oooooh, ahhhhh, that ones pretty!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Well hell! They are an eyesore! We should follow the China model and we will never see them ever again...literally

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You misspelled "Wind Turbines-Majestic As Possible"

I mean for crying out loud! Its like being offended by the appearance of a damned sailboat!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ahh! the classic conundrum, we want green energy but not in my backyard and I want my car full of gas & house with power to spare.....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
The alternatives are so much more attractive!

www.mining.com...

www.mining.com...

insideclimatenews.org...

i.huffpost.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

can we also take a moment to talk about the probably millions or billions of lost ocean animal lives at the same time?

if so...then yes...Just the facts!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Agreed

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The point of the thread isn't about fossil fuels. Pretty clear the OP states the lack of impact wind turbines have on the energy sector so why continue to deploy them? Solar is going to crater wind turbines soon enough.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Outlier13

They are working on the "look" of wind mills. Fortunately they are making them for urban environments. So, the cities maybe will be full of them going forward.

And some windmill Crash fails..

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for your post, ww. When I see the windmills, I personally see progress.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Those are awesome! On our way.....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We have some of these massive ones. They are placed on a mountain and you can see them from miles away. I don't get why we can't be a little bit more efficient in our technological development. I agree with you, TC.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join