It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm having a horrible 2017 so far. Good vibes needed please.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Good vibes and strength are coming your way. hope things get better soon :-)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I'm so sorry!

It's so hard to lose a parent --especially suddenly---and then to lose your sweet Maggie!

Let yourself grieve for your losses. That's going to take a while, but it's a necessary step.

Sending you waves of strength!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is the reason I have stayed with ATS for going on five years. For all the complaints we have about this site, there is so much more positive than negative.

The responses from you wonderful people fills my heart and has really lifted me up. Thank you everyone.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

My father passed away in 2014. It took me about 2 years to feel normal again. I've had a number of health issues during this time also. Now I'm doing better. Take solace in know the grieving process does not always manifest itself in clear well-defined emotions. And that after a few years you will find yourself in better place.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Things will get better, especially once some of the stress is relieved. Might I suggest a trip to your local shelter and an adoption of a new family member. Similar situation, with beloved family member pet gone on a Friday...adopted replacement on following Tuesday brightened my world considerably!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow that's a heavy load to process trent, my condolences for your father and Maggie. She looks like a real sweetheart and at least she was able to spend her final moments with you. That is a tough decision but you have to know in your heart it was the right thing to do because her suffering is so much worse than making the decision to release her from the suffering. I am sending you good vibes and hope your mourning process may wring out most of your sorrow. At the very least may these events further strengthen your love and appreciation for the loved ones still able to share your touch and care.

ETA: Thanks for bringing this onboard to share, ATS has a lot of love when it comes to losing loved ones and I am always inspired by the number of responses and heartfelt sympathies.
edit on 4-4-2017 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Things will get better, especially once some of the stress is relieved. Might I suggest a trip to your local shelter and an adoption of a new family member. Similar situation, with beloved family member pet gone on a Friday...adopted replacement on following Tuesday brightened my world considerably!

The kids are already asking when we can get a new pup. As much as I'd like to now, we may be moving to Michigan in a couple months. Better idea to wait until we are settled to commit to a new pup. The house does seem so empty now. Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hang in there. It does get better. This, too, shall pass.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You have my deepest condolences for what you and your family are going through. Hold on to those close to you at this tough time and strengthen each other. I'm sending my light your way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join