It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines again...,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Raggedyman

Can you give us a comparison of the number of adverse effects with vaccines against the results of not using vaccines?

Autism vs polio and measles etc, etc

No
It seems you have missed my whole point, the whole point of the issue

Its about being informed

Informed with reality or psudoscience nonesense?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You seem to be quoting MSM bad science as fact, so......you can split hairs all you want to support the all-mighty CDC and their vaccinations, I know what I know from what I have seen in medical records and the children who will never speak or even learn to use the toilet. Oh well, they're just 'collateral damage for the greater good', right?

How can you defend and recommend flu shots when they have to be made a year ahead of time, with a lot of guess work regarding which strain will be the main one that hits? Most of the time they mess that one up (flu strains do mutate as well), and people's immune systems are lowered by the flu shot, and they get the flu anyway, because it's not the same strain. I used to get them every year as recommended in the clinic I worked in, and every year, got sick as a dog with the flu. Since stopping that nonsense, I haven't gotten the flu since.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this point.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There are some exceptions, of course, but they don't make the rule.

Vaccine studies are as valid as climate change studies, in my opinion, because the motivation behind such studies is often very biased.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The funny thing here is if vaccines work so well, why would parents of vaccinated children be so worried about the non-vaccinated?

But of course it's a ruse. Outbreaks like whooping cough have the large majority who come down with as those who've already been vaccinated.
edit on 3-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Can you give us a comparison of the number of adverse effects with vaccines against the results of not using vaccines?

Autism vs polio and measles etc, etc

No
It seems you have missed my whole point, the whole point of the issue

Its about being informed

Informed with reality or psudoscience nonesense?

Best comment of the year, you DESERVE a reward
but

Just have to ask how are your comments relevant
Pseudo science really
Really?

How is this pseudo science

Did you know that vaccine manufacturers run their own safety studies?
That the government passes these drugs based on those studies?
That vaccine manufacturers are protected from legal action for any harm their supposedly ‘safe products’ do?
Why have we entrusted the safety of millions of children to the oversight of a group of people whose sole focus is making billion dollar profits?

Really
And THIS?
Killer vaccine ingredients
Thimerosal:
Formaldehyde:
Polysorbate 80:
"The package insert for Fluarix mentions that the safety and effectiveness have not been established in pregnant women or nursing mothers. If your fertility is compromised, laws passed protecting vaccine makers will prevent you from holding the vaccine manufacturer responsible."

Really

Can you show me some pseudoscience nonsense in those questions, questions that are pseudo science, REALLY, questions are PSEUDOSCIENCE

Can you show me some pseudoscience nonsense in the listed chemicals not being poisons REALLY, listed poisonous chemicals are PSEUDOSCIENCE

Please Ksihkehe
Please tell me how, no please dont say anything more, you are not looking to sharp here
edit on 3-4-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"It's just practice... are we talking about practice... practice???" Sorry, I'm a sports fan...

C'mon now... nobody wants to catch polio. A disease so rare, that to just treat the small percentage at a smaller cost to prevent through vaccines, we must continue the crusades to abolish any sort of polio from entering the U.S. border... by no later than 6 weeks of life. In fact, why do we think Polo is such a poorly supported fan base in the U.S.? That's right, because it even sounds too similar to the disease of Polio...

A scary scary world we live in and we must keep the chances away at any costs...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And of course, here in CA, the communists now require upwards of 40 doses of vaccinations to enter kindergarten and 7th grade, to participate in public schools, private, school, daycare, etc.
edit on 3-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I do not mind one little bit about the Anti-Vaccination people and there scare campaign.

The tightning and restrictions put onto people who choose not to vaccinate there children (without valid medical immune reason) are going to lose anyways, they are a minority that are losing very quickly while the laws are being enforced very strongly each day.

So to me I could not care any less about them anymore, they have lost and being segregated and restricted in all forms of life, education, jobs, Schools, College, Universities, Doctors Office, Hospitals, positions of power while laws are being introduced with the intention of charging those who decide to endanger others with there "information".

The more whacky they get the more they are restricted, and I am enjoying the show while they scramble and pump out more deadly nonsense.

The more innocent children who are vaccinated killed by them, the worse it gets for them, the more innocent and sick killed by them, the more laws introduced and restricted.

Vitamin K is not a vaccine, and look at what is happening, not only are they losing and killing there own children, but they are also indirectly making US the people who are sane...SAFER.

I'm happy.

edit on 4-4-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Addition

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

sigh - i have a sense of deja-vue here :

This is an interesting article as well

< SNIP >

Formaldehyde:

ok lets talk about formaldehyde

first - read up on paracelsus : the does makes the poison

then actually do some REAL research and tell us :

1 what is the NATURALLY occuring level of formaldehyde in the body of a human ? [ pick a body mass ]

2 - what is the mass of formaldehyde in a vaccine dose typically given to a patient [ of the body mass you chose for Q1 ]

3 - explain why you still think formaldehyde in vaccines = unsafe

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

sigh - i have a sense of deja-vue here :

This is an interesting article as well

< SNIP >

Formaldehyde:

ok lets talk about formaldehyde

first - read up on paracelsus : the does makes the poison

then actually do some REAL research and tell us :

1 what is the NATURALLY occuring level of formaldehyde in the body of a human ? [ pick a body mass ]

2 - what is the mass of formaldehyde in a vaccine dose typically given to a patient [ of the body mass you chose for Q1 ]

3 - explain why you still think formaldehyde in vaccines = unsafe

I have kids smarter

Take a nut, everyone eats them, love nuts, love peanuts.
I got a feeling I may be having a conversation with a peanut

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

He doesn't know that the body produces formaldehyde on a regular basis and converts other substances into it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

no - i am asking relevant questions that cut to the crux of your thread claims

you claim that formaldehyde in vaccines = dangerous

would you like to try again - the answers to Q1 and 2 are readily availiable online from many bona fide medical websites

otherwise i will attribute you inability // refusal to answer this simple series of questions oh a topic YOU raise as willfull and delusional ignorance which signals thread kill

if you are not prepared to discuss your own thread - whats the point ?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

no - i am asking relevant questions that cut to the crux of your thread claims

you claim that formaldehyde in vaccines = dangerous

would you like to try again - the answers to Q1 and 2 are readily availiable online from many bona fide medical websites

otherwise i will attribute you inability // refusal to answer this simple series of questions oh a topic YOU raise as willfull and delusional ignorance which signals thread kill

if you are not prepared to discuss your own thread - whats the point ?

Deja Vu for me too

You can attribute as you wish and believe as you will

I just posted some simple statements

The point was merely information, take it as you will.
I am not selling anything

My point was very clear, peanuts are very poisonous to some people, K'

edit on 4-4-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

You might be happy but you literally makes zero sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The more Anti-Vaccination Endanger and Kill, the more Laws Enforced and Restrictions they receive.

Pretty easy to understand, I even outlined the restrictions they're receiving now.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The body does not produce peanuts.

The body does produce formaldehyde every day as a normal function.
edit on 4-4-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I am sorry I won't be sticking around past this point, because I am going to sleep. I am not running from answering because my further responses may not be present.

I could validate your formaldehyde conclusions as a respectable analysis. The problems I feel and how it relates to vaccines are the number of ingredients, the times at which they are applied and how it could have negative affects, and that vaccines are a speculative measure to begin with. Mercury is also natural in the body... but the affects that the combination of a formaldehyde/mercury combo, or any other wide array of combinations of ingredients is unknown, and will likely never ever fully understand the consequences of the unknown.

The simple mathematical rise in Autism, and the never ending unknowns... it should at least provide an arena of which vaccines are strictly voluntary measures. I'd be willing to pay heavier healthcare costs to have the right to stay away from vaccines. While I would never wish sickness on youth, the idea of a child's education being left behind due to a parents beliefs on vaccines is a scary thought to me. Might as well not pull any stops at the point of control, and put the microchips in kids while we're at it if we feel raising synthetic sickly ones is the ideal way to go?

I could understand if people didn't get sick after a decade or 3 of vaccines, but our immune systems are worse and our medical needs are through the roof. I avoid all synthetics... from Flouride, to even aspirin. I can't tell you the last time I have even had so much of a cold... and I don't take measures to stop germs really. I have been very fortunate in life to not have any allergies towards anything... I am blesssed and thankful that a chemical composition given to me as a youth in vaccines did not find a pair of chromosomes that could not process proper function out of the cocktails administered. I feel much sadness to the parents and children that do not have the same chances to fight through chemical cocktails given to a new life. For all we know, skipping out on apple sauce the day prior to vaccines is a link... but to deny links between vaccines and unsuccessful outcomes is not middle ground understanding in my opinion.

At the very least, people should not be forced or influenced into the usage of vaccines. If people wish to use them on their children, by all means, have at it. Just please provide the same choices for others, and forego the nervousness that an un-vaccinated one can undo the efforts/affects of a vaccine'd one. Not only is it a double standard, it's a complete step off the ledge as to what vaccines are there to prevent in the first place. Germs are scary... we can't see them and they kil... we get it. Getting it does not mean we should all have to GET vaccines.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thalidomide,vioxx,tylenol...nah nothing big pharma makes could ever be harmful and just because the biggest whistle blower out there is an ex Merck employee dont mean nothing...lets just cue up for that long lingering expensive death LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Are you under the impression that there are laws which force people to be vaccinated?

Not yet but there is a push for them in Australia.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Barliman

If you do not vaccinate your child in Australia you loose your child welfare payments and the child can be banned from being with other children the pro-vaccine lobby is almost Neo-Nazi in its zealotry and of course the Prime Ministers wife is a big pharma executive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join