It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines again...,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just recently read a great article on vaccines, worth sharing I think.
I believe it should be a parents right to choose if they do or dont vaccinate

Just a few grabs
Did you know that vaccine manufacturers run their own safety studies?

That the government passes these drugs based on those studies?

That vaccine manufacturers are protected from legal action for any harm their supposedly ‘safe products’ do?

Why have we entrusted the safety of millions of children to the oversight of a group of people whose sole focus is making billion dollar profits?

realnewsaustralia.com...

Personally, I am against giving newborns a vaccine the day they are born

This is an interesting article as well

journalistsunleashed.com...

Killer vaccine ingredients
Thimerosal:
Formaldehyde:
Polysorbate 80:
"The package insert for Fluarix mentions that the safety and effectiveness have not been established in pregnant women or nursing mothers. If your fertility is compromised, laws passed protecting vaccine makers will prevent you from holding the vaccine manufacturer responsible."

But I know, people just love big pharma

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I agree with what you said. Polysorbate 80 is in dill pickles from almost all manufacturers in the USA as an "emulsifier". The fact is, natural pickles taste fine - and my humble opinion is that they do not need an emulsifier to "protect" any of the crunchiness.

The fact that it has been studied to show that it helps poison pass the blood brain barrier is disturbing. I suppose if what the studies say are true, a person could eat a certain amount of pickles and have an extreme amount of alcohol and they would do severe brain damage (wake up with a headache like a truck hit them, or more). I suppose it could be lethal, and I think that should be studied.

As far as vaccines go, the rulers in power of the health system don't seem to think that any person's body is their own. The way that health laws should be written is that "It is my body. I will put in it whatsoever I may choose, or DISAGREE to". Indeed with all things, there is nobody that can be hurt - except for yourself. The body should NOT be treated as though it belongs to the State or the Fed!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Are you under the impression that there are laws which force people to be vaccinated?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Can you give us a comparison of the number of adverse effects with vaccines against the results of not using vaccines?

Autism vs polio and measles etc, etc

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you under the impression that there are laws which force people to be vaccinated?

Not yet there arnt, seems that they are going to brow beat everyone who disagrees to death.
Social parias

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Can you give us a comparison of the number of adverse effects with vaccines against the results of not using vaccines?

No
It seems you have missed my whole point, the whole point of the issue

Its about being informed

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There are a lot of places that require vaccinations or you cannot work or go to school there. Many schools are also playing hard ball when it comes to a parent who doesn't want to vaccinate their children. How many people can afford to lose their job in health care, education, etc., or how many students can just walk away from the university of their choice because of these rules?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not yet, but try getting your kid into a public school, or involved with many other activities if they are not.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Many schools are also playing hard ball when it comes to a parent who doesn't want to vaccinate their children.
You mean by not allowing unvaccinated children to enroll? Good. It means fewer kids will get sick.

How many people can afford to lose their job in health care, education, etc., or how many students can just walk away from the university of their choice because of these rules?

edit on 4/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No

Its about being informed

How is knowing the risk of not getting vaccinations not valid?
Are the risks worth the reward?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Great addition to the archives... a severely under evaluated fiasco you mention.

The best part of it is that more and more people wake up to these propaganda pinnings of youth.

Did that article mention Mercury as an ingredient? Please excuse my misprint... Methylmercury!!! If not, people should be aware that Mercury is part of vaccine exposure as well.

Hahaha... methylmercury... what a joke. Just like Flouride, huh? "Small doses of Flouride in H20 is completely harmless to humans." Now lets nove over to the back of a toothpaste tube, where it states, "If even a small amount of Flouride is ingested by a child, contact poison control immediately."

How many scientific names need to be added to things to fool people into giving in to deceit? Apparently, the entire name doesn't even need to be changed as it does when McDonald's fills most of their food with wood pulp and just masks it under some fancy name.

It's such a shame to recognize that the exposure to vaccines and the rates of Autism rising at almost an equal level is still not given its due credit. Go into a multi generational Amish practicing family... Autism rates are not even 1% when analyzed. The commonality??? They refuse vaccines.

Do I seriously need to start churning my own butter and cut off the lights to keep my kids safe???

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

A great summary of the issues involved with vaccines:

The problem with vaccines, and all pharma's products, no one is checking them. There are many, many red flags that the opponents just don't have the wherewithal to fully investigate. The above video gets into why there is no direct liability for the companies producing the vaccines, it was basically black mail as a result of really detrimental vaccines.

Recently my 17 year old son was having a physical. I was asked if he should be given HPV vaccine. I thought it was just for women, so I asked them for a minute while I did a quick Google search. The third item was the fact that The American College of Pediatrics issued a warning about this vaccine as it has caused many problems and the research saying that it was safe was proven to be falsified in Japan. My son's doctor had no idea about any of this going on and thought it was completely safe. The US doesn't care what the Japanese government found.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Flu shots are the dumbest idea I could imagine, and only the weakest of immune system would I advise them. the system in place offers Flu shots (((FOR FREE)))... of which they inject a person with a small amount of a virus that they previously did not have. I could only imagine the mystery ingredients.

If you think the system of vaccine and flu shot filled youth are easing the dilemmas of health, then I really must sit back and re-analyze just how crazy it is to think that anything synthetic as a precautionary measure is like playing cyborg games. If synthetic injections are trusted before mother nature, something is wrong with that picture IMO.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Flu shots are the dumbest idea I could imagine, and only the weakest of immune system would I advise them.

Huh.

The study authors conclude that the flu vaccine is linked to a reduced risk of flu-associated death among kids.

“This study highlights the importance of annual influenza vaccination for children, especially those with underlying high-risk medical conditions,” which they note puts children at higher risk of severe complications and influenza-associated death.

www.ctvnews.ca...

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How effective are the vaccines if they worry about unvaccinated people coming in contact with vaccinated people?
edit on 3-4-2017 by DBCowboy because: grammar is my friend

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You mean by not allowing unvaccinated children to enroll? Good. It means fewer kids will get sick.

But if they're vaccinated, they shouldn't get sick, so......there's a big hole in the vaccine theory right there.

I find your idea of choice funny. Somebody can go to school for four years, become a nurse but not believe the vaccine theory, and be unable to be employed because of it. Many people do believe that vaccines can be harmful, that's why there's the vaccine injury fund that the gov't runs, for those who get severely damaged by vaccine reactions. Most doctors I have had do not vaccinate their children as per the recommended schedule because they know.

"Herd immunity" has never been fully proven, but I have a child who caught a raging case of the measles from the MMR vaccine (the doc said, "Whoops, guess that was a bad batch") and now suffers from GI-related issues, and will for the rest of her life. Had I known then what I know now, I would have NEVER allowed her to be shot up with it. The MMR is one of those shots that has proven to be a real problem.

I think the science with vaccines is shoddy. I understand you disagree. I worked with autistic children in intake, and read hundreds of medical records. EVERY ONE of these children started their autistic symptoms after their set of toddler shots, which now is a ridiculous amount, shocking considering their immune system is still immature and their brains are still forming. The doctors I worked with admitted that the apparent cause and effect from vaccines to autism was too strong to ignore.

But hey, as long as people assume they are safe and won't get sick.....although the measles outbreak and the whooping cough outbreak of late was actually caused by those darn 'bad batches' of vaccines.....as long as little Johnny won't get a case of measles when he's little, the damages, the paralysis, the narcolepsy, and the autism are a-okay, right?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It depends upon the vaccine. Some are more effective than others. But there are some people who cannot be vaccinated (allergies) and the fewer sick people they come into contact with, the less likely they are to get sick.

Also, see above, there is evidence that vaccination can reduce the severity of symptoms if someone does get sick after being vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

But if they're vaccinated, they shouldn't get sick, so......there's a big hole in the vaccine theory right there.

No. See above.

EVERY ONE of these children started their autistic symptoms after their set of toddler shots,
And at what age do symptoms show up in children who are not vaccinated?

The doctors I worked with admitted that the apparent cause and effect from vaccines to autism was too strong to ignore.
You seem to be confusing correlation with causation.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No

Its about being informed

How is knowing the risk of not getting vaccinations not valid?
Are the risks worth the reward?

What, seriously?
Are you saying that-

Thats amazing, your argument is ludicrous
and I bet you cant even understand why

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
NM
edit on 3-4-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join