It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans and Democrats Buy Different Types of Science Books

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What the article really says is that conservatives tend to be engineers and liberals tend to be scientists.

We always knew that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Well, huh. You just explained to me in fine detail why I've always preferred Barnes and Noble online shopping over Amazon.

I don't like a constant stream of marketing messages, especially where ideas are concerned.

S&F, good thread! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Personally i find it highly interesting ("suspicouis) that democrates read books. If so youd think they'd be better informed.

I'm reading a book right now. I like reading. Its like a website on the internet where theirs only one voice and its by the same person unlike a thread where anyone gets to say whatever they want.

But thats the first Amendment which guarantees a sovereign right to free speech.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Like it or not?

BULLCRAP!

Soft science may be political, psychology, sociology, and other rabbit holes designed for the terminally witless to delve into. But the hard sciences results and conclusions do not differ one person to the next, just because the politics of the researcher demands that they ought to.

E=mc2 does not become any more or less of a fantastically accurate equation, just because one happens to be a Democrat voter or a Republican voter. To suggest therefore, that science is political rather than way above such petty, pathetic mortal concerns as which party one votes for, is bunkum of the highest order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join