It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Donates First Quarter Paycheck to National Park Service

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Vector99

deflection again...

...He hasn't run into a burning anything and/or saved anyone...

The analogy kind of fits. See above.

ETA: Err.. previous page.

edit on 4-4-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No cuts have been made to the park service budgets. Proposed but negotiations have to start somewhere. Do you alwaws pay full price for your cars??

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: it was a daft post

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

So the hundreds of millions of dollars worth of cuts that are proposed are going to be negotiated down to under $74,000? I don't think so. Especially now that Trump is looking for even more money for his wall.

This is an empty gesture. He would have been better off donating it to an actual charity.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Oh...and then there's the other pics...

And that one shows it came direct from Trump by the way...his name is on the check in upper left.

Funny how libtard media can make a case for a libtard story based off of one picture and their libtard followers will believe!

Interesting,

You're arguing the pix, but not the numbers.

Oh...i have argued the numbers plenty on ATS. All you posted was a picture...didnt realize your picture had feelings and needed a deeper response.

Our national spending budget is super bloated and was in need of cuts big time. As is our humanitarian aid to other countries.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Is the government renting space in Trump's businesses?

Terms like "fiduciary responsibility" drive this.

The space in his hotel has value. That value is on someones revenue forecast. If the owner of the hotel wants to stay in the hotel, then they still have to provide a method of payment. This can be cash, check, credit, or credit adjustment/balance transfer. But the management company is paid on a % of revenue or NOI/EBITDA...some scheme that ties performance to reimbursement. I'd bet that they'd no be happy to lose the revenue value of that real estate.

Then when the annual GL audit comes through, its not like you can just carry a huge debt account with a whopping balance....so to prepare for this you take all the money you adjusted off the guest ledger for the owner, and write it off to owner expense. Itll decrease the balance sheet.

Which will alos decrease the valuation of the property for creditors, which can make debt service payments skyrocket as they adjust interest to match your risk.

Someone has to balance the ledger....should Trump use cash instead of the owner expense liine instead of Uncle Sam?

TBH, im not even certain who is paying for what. Im just trying to explain the why, nd the ultimate choice youd have to make. If i were trump id not allow my cash to be used, nor would I allow my balance sheet to take a hit (thats irresponsible management....fiduciary responsibility). This would mean Trump was paying his own bills as president....which we don't do.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He's a hypocrite.

Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This looks awfully similar to blind hate.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This looks awfully similar to blind hate.

I realize you have become quite the ardent Trump defender.

Me, on the other hand, am completely over his antics.

But, YOU I will not get into it with.

YOU, I'd rather share a beer with

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

ETA: you likely wouldn't believe that im on the fence. I don't like him, and haven't had time to see what he'll do...only what other people say about him. So im on the fence until rubber meets road and i have performance to assess. "Supporter" might not be the right word. Im just....moderate.
edit on 4/4/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

ETA: you likely wouldn't believe that im on the fence. I don't like him, and haven't had time to see what he'll do...only what other people say about him. So im on the fence until rubber meets road and i have performance to assess. "Supporter" might not be the right word. Im just....moderate.

Actually, I've been kind of surprised at some of your posts.

But, I'll stick with having a beer with you

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The only thing worse than citing CNN as a source?

Think Progress.

lol.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Winstonian because: Left out the most important word and needed to correct it. Thinkprogress is not a source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join