It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a hurricane a comin !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The breaking point is fast approaching.
I fear not for my fellow patriots, but for those who oppose freedom and liberty.
There is much I would like to say, but sadly, I can not.

Buck

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

A tough subject to comment on without raising a really heated debate here.

I just hate to see citizens fighting each other like this... I'd prefer to see all citizens doing this to our political officials.

These situations will not progress humanity... ANY... only regress comes of this.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Curious what that event is even about.

On the one hand if people come swinging at you ya gotta swing back.

Ont he other hand, an enemy that comes in swinging like they do is everything they (Antifa) want. Without it they're very existence is a joke that will crash and burn into obscurity.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Round up all Antifa members and put them into war torn countries like Syria. These idiots sympathize with Daesh ffs. They are nothing but cowards. Not long ago there was an incident with a guy who was wearing joker makeup getting arrested meanwhile bunch of morons with actual masks and dressed in black are left alone.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Geez, I had to google what ANTIFA was when I read this thread, and I like to wear all black... I do not like labels and try to be as plain as possible in my attire. I feel I may have to switch my attire, as I unknowingly belong to a hate group.

I am going to combine black and white... and only wear grey from now on. Is there a hate group that is associated with all grey/gray that I should know about before I open my wallet?

Damn George Carlin... I did not know he was the leader of an all black attire movement that's a hate group the whole time...
edit on 3-4-2017 by ttobban because: added comments...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"Antifa" ...with is that some new age hillbilly hippy #?

Give me a break. Just trying to piss off Americans.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

April 15th, Berkeley, CA.......pay attention. I will say false flag by the Globalist Cabal to back Trump into a corner, but the info I am getting might be shocking to the drones who believe the newsfrom the Corporate media owned by the 1%!

Remain vigilant. The United States of America is under attack by Traitors embedded in our own government.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't support anything Antifa stands for, and I don't know how this whole episode jumped off as it's not included in the clip. However, I think it is highly questionable to beat someone for a political expression. An earlier responder said that the Antifa are all cowards. In this clip, those two men are acting quite bravely; the gang of tough guys who would never confront these two if they were by themselves disgust me.

Do you really support this action against people just because the disagree with you politically? If yes, then they have the absolute right to do the same to you. Bottom line is violence doesn't solve anything. If I've learned anything from the last decade is that the actions taken against these men did nothing but further radicalize them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
And in the end, what good did it do?

What did all this hate, vitriol, and conflict accomplish?

Pawns and fools.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ont he other hand, an enemy that comes in swinging like they do is everything they (Antifa) want.

Yeah, why make martyrs of cowards who went around smashing private property at Berkeley

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There IS a hurricane coming our way. I believe the puppet masters have been messing with our minds regarding many things, from race to sexuality to making it okay to play as dirty as possible in politics, along with making our borders incredibly porous, and throwing in swarms of people who will NEVER assimilate into western culture, but are perfectly willing to see it crash and burn.

They have created an almost perfect storm, an over-stuffed powder keg of a bitterly divided society, and keep hoping their next nonsensical offense is the trigger that causes the explosion.

From a psychological perspective, I see that many people, particularly the left, have gone off the deep end. I see people on the right that are fed up with being told they need to feel guilty, and that they had better accept things they are uncomfortable with or else.

Or else what? Look out, America, we're so close to having a civil war that it's not even funny any more.

As for me, I'm a Libertarian. I moved to the rural mountains and am surrounded by people who grew up with a gun in one hand and a bible in the other. Once these people are riled up, God help those who get in their way.

It is inevitable, because the puppetmasters will NOT stop until blood is running in the streets. I am a first generation American and was raised with the knowledge that every country is only as stable and safe as those who run it. I sit on the mountain and wait.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

They have created an almost perfect storm, an over-stuffed powder keg of a bitterly divided society, and keep hoping their next nonsensical offense is the trigger that causes the explosion.

This, IMHO is the correct analysis.
As well the models in some cases are predicting this as well.
Its been 156 years and considering the volatility of the citizenry, I'm some what surprised its lasted this long.

I would also advise the TPTB, to be careful what they wish for.
As they are no longer in the Land of Oz and nightmares really do come true.

Buck
edit on 3-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm glad you liked my post, because somebody already complained about it. The truth hurts, and most people would rather complain than consider whether there is substance there.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Shouldn't have to change what you like for a group behaving in a manor some deem unfavorable or oneself sees that way. In everyday life no one is going to judge someone as an Antifa unless you're demonstrating. Seen this a lot on here about people saying they don't want beards or have hair color that isn't a natural tone because of Hipsters, Liberals and SJWs, for example, on social media and out protesting.

If you're concerned for safety then don't show up at one of these rallies with black on and or a face mask on then.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You will notice at 4:20 mark or so, this is a very large crowd and much bigger than just the group in the beginning who had the confrontation.
These events are growing in size and frequency. And there is no media coverage, including that of the Alt-media.
Its a double edged sword.

In the past, I've seen these tactics used, to destabilize the general population, and then have it come back and bite the planners directly in the ass.

The overthrow of the Mubarak regime in Egypt for example.
And the childish attempt in Turkey for another.

The same gadget obsessed youngsters who created these monumental intelligence failures are behind what's happening today. But this time around we know your names and your life history.

Buck

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You obviously do not understand what Antifa are about, if you think that "smashing" them, advances the state of freedom and liberty.

They stamp on the faces of fascists, and piss in the eyes of Nazis. They EMBODY freedom and liberty, because they do more to fight for it than many serving soldiers in western militaries over the last twenty years (NOT ALL, but absolutely some) have.

Do you even know what Antifa stand for? I am sure you do not. They stand for the crushing, maiming, destruction and banishment of all racists, fascists and phobics, to the deepest, darkest and least visited parts of the Earth, so that such horrible persons can never try to oppress others, never destroy the freedom and liberty of entire parts of the world again. They take the lessons of history seriously, and correctly recognise hypernationalist, racist, fascist elements as being the real threat to the world, rather than the invented threat created by the CIA, that is considered more concerning by global governments these days.

You can hate them if you want, but you are doing wrong by doing so. These people would have been gutting Nazis on the front lines back in the forties, and just because times may have changed, does not mean that the response they have to fascism is wrong. It just means that some weak, soft people have allowed themselves to forget that fascism is and will always remain, the greatest threat to democracy. They combat that threat. Not a damn thing wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

There's a huge problem with your analysis, IMHO. They are judge, jury and executioner, which makes them fascist. They decide who is racist, fascist and phobic. Am I a phobic if I don't want my 7 year old daughter using the same bathroom as a 40 year old man who self-identifies as a woman? From the rhetoric I've been hearing, they would consider me one. Should I be smashed for that belief?

Who is a racist? Please define the term, because according to their rhetoric, only whites can be racist. So all of the hispanics in Central and South America can't be racist, even though they descended from the conquistadors who were some of the most brutal racists history has known.

They call themselves Antifa, but they are fascists themselves, trying to establish their way as the one and only correct way to believe and act. It's juvenile, wrong-headed bull#. If violence were the answer, then the world would've been a better place long ago. Antifa is just another divide and conquer scheme that will end up in the rubbish heap of history like the Occupy movement.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Too bad ANTIFA labels innocent people and paints whole races with a broad brush. Kind of makes them.....RACIST, doesn't it?

They don't know who's a 'phobe' and who isn't. They have decided that they are going to go by skin color and THAT'S IT.

Come over here and hang out with them, and see if you aren't attacked at least once by somebody who assumes, based on your race, that you need to be snuffed out because all white people are guilty of slavery, racism, blah blah blah.

They are a dangerous menace, they assume too much, and their violence and sense of entitlement are out of control. This is done purposely, to start the real Civil War II, but I wouldn't expect a Brit to understand the American perspective. You are a victim of propaganda.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

FissionSurplus,

Given that I get my news from everywhere, thereby achieving a situation whereby all events are viewed through many filters, which together, but not alone, provide me with the facts, allow me to excise bias from events and view them objectively, rather than watching Fox News and thinking myself supremely informed, I have to argue your assertion that I am a victim of propaganda.

I know propaganda exists, and take extreme measures to ensure that my understanding of events is not coloured by any of the media biases which act on the broadcast media, print media and internet news, by observing and absorbing news from all angles. This renders my adopted position far more informed, far less prone to being swayed by any particular factions waffle, than many people I could name. I will guarantee to you without any hesitation that my ability to cut away the flab from news articles leaves me in a better position to examine world affairs than, say for example, the President of the United States.

And as a result of this lack of willingness to be lead by media bias, or indeed your biases, or anyone elses for that matter, I am aware that your assertions about ANTIFA have more to do with YOUR bias, than they have to do with the truth.

top topics

join