It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Trump Campaign Advisor Met With Russian Spy In 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No proof anywhere that Page was even an advisor to Trump.

No link to the court papers.

No proof Page confirmed anything to BuzzFeed.

Gotta Love It.

Wow the forceful ignorance is impressive!

There's a link to the court papers at the BuzzFeed link. You went to it right?

No proof anywhere that Page was even an advisor to Trump? Huh? Donald Trump is the one who announced it to the world in the first place.

A transcript of Donald Trump’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.

I don't have any proof that Carter Page confirmed it to BuzzFeed but I bet they have him recorded. Anything else?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No proof anywhere that Page was even an advisor to Trump.

No link to the court papers.

No proof Page confirmed anything to BuzzFeed.

Gotta Love It.

Trump admitted he was an advisor but only for weeks according to trump..

Proof ?

or conjecture ?

Andiluvian just posted the quote from trump himself..

I am just remembering Spicer saying the "he was only an advisor for a few weeks.."

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And of course the alleged "recruitment" was a complete failure.

Meanwhile this is the time frame when Hillary sold out our uranium to the russians.

I guess that makes Hillary and the obam administration "russian operatives" by current unhinged dem standards.

Could you please explain how Hillary "sold our uranium to the russians[sic]?" Because frankly, I know for a fact that it's not true and if you can't make an argument to defend it and you know this and yet you keep repeating it, you're deliberating spreading disinformation.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The transaction of Rosatom taking over Uranium One needed the signature of the Secretary of State. She signed it. So she approved it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This was published about an hour ago. Carter Page was meeting with and being actively recruited by a known Russian spy in 2013 according to new reporting from BuzzFeed:

A Former Trump Adviser Met With A Russian Spy

NEW YORK — A former campaign adviser for Donald Trump met with and passed documents to a Russian intelligence operative in New York City in 2013.

The adviser, Carter Page, met with a Russian intelligence operative named Victor Podobnyy, who was later charged by the US government alongside two others for acting as unregistered agents of a foreign government. The charges, filed in January 2015, came after federal investigators busted a Russian spy ring that was seeking information on US sanctions as well as efforts to develop alternative energy. Page is an energy consultant.

A court filing by the US government contains a transcript of a recorded conversation in which Podobnyy speaks with one of the other men busted in the spy ring, Igor Sporyshev, about trying to recruit someone identified as “Male-1.” BuzzFeed News has confirmed that “Male-1” is Page.

The court filing includes a colorful transcript of Podobnyy speaking with Sporyshev about trying to recruit Page.

“[Male-1] wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am...He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up,” Podobnyy said. “I also promised him a lot...this is intelligence method to cheat, how else to work with foreigners? You promise a favor for a favor. You get the documents from him and tell him to go f###[my edit] himself.”

Here's Carter Page's confirmation and response:

Page confirmed to BuzzFeed News on Monday that he is “Male-1” in the court filing, and said he had been in contact with Podobnyy, who was working at the time at Moscow’s UN office in New York City under diplomatic cover, although he was really an SVR agent. Pressed on details of his contact with Podobnyy, Page said their interactions did not include anything sensitive. According to the complaint, Page met Podobnyy in January 2013 at an energy conference in New York. It says that from January to June of that year, Page met with, emailed with and “provided documents to [Podobnyy] about the energy business.”

This first question that came to my mind was this: Could this be the "incidental collection" that Nunes is speaking of?

I don't think it could have been unless Nunes was lying/misleading/wrong about the investigation in question having a Russian angle. Not that I'd put more lying past Nunes at this point.

Hmmm...was he working with Trump back then? If not then it definitely isn't what is being currently talked about.

If so, it would have had nothing to do with the election as Trump wasn't even close to campaigning then.

Either way, Page doesn't work for Trump now so not really sure what it matters.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Still no proof he worked for Trump.

Still no proof he is "Male-1".

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How can Russia be both financially bankrupt, but also have the funds necessary for this alleged colossal election rigging operation? Seems expensive.

The contradictory narratives from the globalists destroy themselves. Like a paradox.

"Seem expensive."

Not really. That's the beauty of asymmetric warfare.

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"Spicer said"

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Still no proof he worked for Trump.

Still no proof he is "Male-1".

What do you mean no proof? I gave you a quote from Trump himself. Oh, I get it! The kool-aid has run through your system and now you realize that nothing Trump says can be believed? Well good for you!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Male-1 sounds so cheesy. I suggest Terminator 1.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

The transaction of Rosatom taking over Uranium One needed the signature of the Secretary of State. She signed it. So she approved it.

It didn't need "the signature of the Secretary of State," it needed the approval of CFIUS. She was one of nine CFIUS votes to approve it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the correction

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Meanwhile this is the time frame when Hillary sold out our uranium to the russians.

I guess that makes Hillary and the obam administration "russian operatives" by current unhinged dem standards.

Could you please explain how Hillary "sold our uranium to the russians[sic]?" Because frankly, I know for a fact that it's not true and if you can't make an argument to defend it and you know this and yet you keep repeating it, you're deliberating spreading disinformation.

Hillary was selling uranium on no more evidence than an infowars article....

But every single news organization is in a vast interconnected conspiracy to take trump down and all the smoke is just a coincidence...

The mental backflips for that are just amazing..

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

"Spicer said"

Yes , trumps official hand picked mouth piece said it..

I understand why you would believe info wars over him...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Proof ?

Where ?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is this stuff as bad as the Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, paying a former MI6 spook, Steele, taxpayer money for that fake dossier on Trump?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

But every single news organization is in a vast interconnected conspiracy to take trump down and all the smoke is just a coincidence...

This quote exemplifies the struggle held here on ATS and pretty much every place that wishes to have honest and open discussion about important topics.

Let me explain.
HRC selling uranium directly may not be true BUT the circumstances surrounding the vote and what her husband were doing was. Also it spans much more territory than an Infowars article.

Every news organization covertly conspiring to take down Trump is hyperbole. Does this need more explanation? I would hope not.

Finally, gaslighting the opposing view does not lend you more credibility. It puts you right in line with what you are pretentiously putting yourself above.

Just

We can have worth while discussion.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This quote exemplifies the struggle held here on ATS and pretty much every place that wishes to have honest and open discussion about important topics.

Let me explain.
HRC selling uranium directly may not be true BUT the circumstances surrounding the vote and what her husband were doing was. Also it spans much more territory than an Infowars article.

Every news organization covertly conspiring to take down Trump is hyperbole. Does this need more explanation? I would hope not.

Finally, gaslighting the opposing view does not lend you more credibility. It puts you right in line with what you are pretentiously putting yourself above.

Just

We can have worth while discussion.

The entire Fox News/conservative theme is based on that..

it's not just trump related hyperbole though there has been plenty of that.. such as all the fake sexual assault and fake allegations of racism...( however he kinda earned the fake sexual assault allegations after bringing 3 known frauds that accused bill to the debate...)

But all of conservative media is based on the premis that all the WORLDS scientists , unions, teachers, college professors, celebrities , exc are all in a vast conspiracy to make the GOP look bad and discredit Jesus!!!

ANY news source not conservative enough is the MSM and all lying for politicians most have prob never even met..

Climate change?? All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy...

Unions?? Are all in a vast conspiracy..

All the universities are in a vast conspiracy..

It is never that the most educated people on the planet think that trickle down economics is a fraud.. NOOO...

It's that all the economists are in a vast conspiracy for obama!!!

How do you even debate that??

When only brietbart and infowars count as legit news sources and EVERYTHING else is lying..

And it is not the same on the left..

The left doesn't pretend that any news site not ubber left wing is the MSM and purposfully trying to destroy America..

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah but what's the point? This is going back to February 2013. Too long ago to have any impact. Page was not Trump's advisor at the time and Page is not Trump's advisor now. I don't see any point.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's a favor. I scratch your back. You scratch mine. Not all transactions are in dollars terms.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join