It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Trump Campaign Advisor Met With Russian Spy In 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Perhaps this does has something to do with the unmasking. Small way of getting ahead of the foreseeable spin. I had a small chuckle at this:

The revelation of Page’s connection to Russian intelligence — which occurred more than three years before his association with Trump — is the most clearly documented contact to date between Russian intelligence and someone in Trump’s orbit

According to Buzzfeed, a documented incident that is over three years old is the most clear contact.

edit on 3-4-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, that seals it for me.

jail Trump, depose all of his cabinet and install Hillary to the throne.

I connected all the dots and the picture that emerged was a pony.

And that is good enough for me!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No proof anywhere that Page was even an advisor to Trump.

No link to the court papers.

No proof Page confirmed anything to BuzzFeed.

Gotta Love It.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hillary as POTUS to me would be more akin to a unicorn with a phallic endowment!

I'm convinced that is the narrative that some would really like to see happen!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'd go with Russia over Saudi Arabia any day. Russia is a western Christian country that is on friendly terms with America. Both countries battle jihadists. I think it's time to work together.

What thinking person wouldn't...

So why didn't trump include them in his "Muslim ban"...

He attacked them in his speeches before the election.. now silence and they get a pass on the immigration bill.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Gotta Love It.

Trump admitted he was an advisor but only for weeks according to trump..

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What were the documents? How did they effect election outcome even if dude was spy or talking to spy?

Got to fill those bones in with flesh still looks like bull crap at this point.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: xuenchen

Gotta Love It.

Trump admitted he was an advisor but only for weeks according to trump..

Proof ?

or conjecture ?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Russia is hardly on friendly terms with America or our allies. What's aligning here are common interests between a political movement and the Kremlin.

There has been an rather pronounced upwelling in right-wing European pan-nationalism of a sort. The UK had Brexit, we got Trump, other countries have their own similar movments and even similar leadership. They all talk nationalism and putting country first and the evils of globalism but you don't have to look long or hard to realize that the real issues they take with globalism have nothing to do with countries populated by white, mostly Christian people.

Listen to your own words: "I'd go with Russia over Saudi Arabia any day. Russia is a western Christian country"

It's an either or? Two sides? Jeez. Trump, Brexit, and all these associated acts in Europe — what really ties them all together is their anti-non-white and/or non-Christian immigration attitudes. Irionically, right-wingers are ranting about "globalists" like the leftists black bloc protesters they hate so much have been doing for decades at WTO, IMF, G8, etc protests. The difference is that the narrative of the former includes the systematic destruction of the West and the end of the white race, which is being victimized by... itself. How many would summarize geopolitics currently as a battle of the West versus Islam?

Here I'll quote you again:

"Both countries battle jihadists."

Similar movements exist throughout Europe and it threatens to break up the EU which is what folks like Bannon want:

Donald Trump 'wants EU to break up in wake of Brexit vote', outgoing US ambassador in Brussels suggests

Guess who else has an interest in seeing the EU break up and weaker relationships between European nations? Putin and the Kremlin because they're busy trying to rebuild a new Russian empire.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok but you are talking about press that shows a picture of Putin and Flynn having dinner with many others and saying as they show the photo that Flynn had connections with Putin. Never mind we have photos of Putin having dinner with Obama, ect, ect.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The EU is dominated by Germany. The EU is a competitor of the US on the world market. Without EU, there would be no Airbus. Boeing would have monopoly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And of course the alleged "recruitment" was a complete failure.

Meanwhile this is the time frame when Hillary sold out our uranium to the russians.

I guess that makes Hillary and the obam administration "russian operatives" by current unhinged dem standards.

Oh yeah?!

Well she wasn't the only one in the obama administration that signed off on that deal!

Oh wait, am I missing something here?

She got most of the money tho.

Putin was most grateful and generous.

I wonder how much obama got?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, that seals it for me.

jail Trump, depose all of his cabinet and install Hillary to the throne.

I connected all the dots and the picture that emerged was a pony.

And that is good enough for me!

LOL. Your post almost always make me smile.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
>Trump campaign donkey, not Trump himself.
>Alleged Recruitment
>Buzzfeed.

Accuracy : 7% with a 7% margin of error.

link   
a reply to: Logarock

Whatever the story wants you to believe, it will use the evidence it can find. I'm surprised we don't have articles prefaced with political cartoons honestly.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So how much do you think it took for Russia to pay Trump to run for POTUS so he could be their minion?

Much more than the Arabians were going to pay Hillary.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How can Russia be both financially bankrupt, but also have the funds necessary for this alleged colossal election rigging operation? Seems expensive.

The contradictory narratives from the globalists destroy themselves. Like a paradox.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Hacking a gmail account is hardly rocket science. A 22 year old kid hacked 500 million Yahoo accounts.

www.thestar.com...

That's not to say Russia is not a high tech country. It is by every definition of the term.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It is the most clearly documented contact to date. There's transcripts, court records and Carter Page confirming he is the "Male-1" and that he did in fact have contact with this convicted spy who the transcripts prove was attempting to recruit him.
edit on 2017-4-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Attempting. Succeeded? Doubtful IMO.

He said it himself that he wanted to get the documents then tell him to F off. Given his professional life, I would say that is all this amounted to anyway. Not much to do with politics.

Page worked as an investment banker with Merrill Lynch in London, New York and Moscow (2004-2007). In Moscow, he held the title of vice president and COO for that office's energy and power department,[4] and worked on transactions involving Gazprom and other leading Russian energy companies. According to businesspeople interviewed by Politico in 2016, Page's work in Moscow was at a subordinate level, and he himself remained largely unknown to decision-makers.[1]

After leaving Merrill Lynch in New York in 2008, Page founded his own investment fund, Global Energy Capital; his partner in that venture is former mid-level Gazprom executive, Sergei Yatsenko.[1] The fund operated out of a Manhattan co-working space. Other businesspeople working in the Russian energy sector said in 2016 that the fund had yet to actually realize a project.[1]

That is from his wiki page. He is no stranger to Russia or their politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join