It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
There will be a video of the meeting on you tube soon after but who really cares.

I'm sure if a white lives matter group banned blacks, then said what's the big deal, who cares, we'll post a video on youtube, everyone would be fine with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Isn't that the very definition of raceism??

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

If they want to have a private meeting, then they should be able to.

I may not agree with everything they believe but they have the same rights as anyone else.

If a white group refuses blacks they are racists. Why the double standard?

People have the right to be racist.

We may not agree with them, but it is their right.

That was not the question you were asked. Why is it there is a double standard with this kind of thing? In reality some black people are constantly allowed to be racist and voice bigotry without reprimand but if white people try something like this, they are branded racist and it goes all over the MSM. There is a definite double standard when it comes to behavior and in my opinion it de-legitimizes BLM in the process and paints them as a hate group. Simply put, black groups like this are allowed to exclude others but if they themselves were ever excluded in the same way they would be screaming racism. Total hypocrisy. People who are truly against racism want to end it against EVERYONE, not just themselves.
edit on 5-4-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Anyone want to join my new activist group?

I am calling it the National Association For The Advancement Of Caucasian People, or, "NAACP".

Please keep in mind that this is a white's only organization. In order to attend you have to identify as a "Settler" which is described as person of European descent that was forced to flee tyrannical government and settle elsewhere all over the globe.

Our upcoming events will be utilized to meet and organize. Some of the issues we will discuss will include workplace discrimination, anti-white legislation such as affirmative action, and how to combat anti-white racism in the news media and Hollywood.

This weekend we will have a free workshop and fundraiser titled "Dismantling The Myth Of White Privilege In America."

If you are a colored person, you may not attend. You may however support us through other means, such as sharing our social media posts and being an ally in general.

White Lives Matter! Please stand in solidarity!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Phage will not be attending.

Best wishes.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's okay, colored people can support us in other ways. Thanks for giving this your blessing.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Nah. Western European extraction.

Funny thing is, my actual picture has appeared on ATS. More than once.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
June 25, 2017

""It was announced Friday that Lisa Durden, a former adjunct professor at Essex County College in New Jersey, would be let go from her job following a heated argument on the June 6 episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight.

While speaking about an “all-black Memorial Day celebration” hosted by a Black Lives Matter group, Durden, who is black, told the host “you white people are angry because you couldn’t use your white privilege card” to attend the event.""

Source w/video: people.com...

Being terminated is too extreme a punishment solely for what Lisa Durden said to Tucker Carlson. She must have committed additional career or personal infractions.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 25, 2017

""It was announced Friday that Lisa Durden, a former adjunct professor at Essex County College in New Jersey, would be let go from her job following a heated argument on the June 6 episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight.

While speaking about an “all-black Memorial Day celebration” hosted by a Black Lives Matter group, Durden, who is black, told the host “you white people are angry because you couldn’t use your white privilege card” to attend the event.""

Source w/video: people.com...

Being terminated is too extreme a punishment solely for what Lisa Durden said to Tucker Carlson. She must have committed additional career or personal infractions.

That is so funny, I just made a thread and posted it TWO minutes before you wrote this here, perfect timing! Go Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-6-2017 by CaptainRamsey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join