It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears Trump has stopped TOW shipments to jihadists, prompting anger from Saudis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Hama offensive by jihadists failed big time. As of today they lost all they gained except for Souran. There are no more TOW videos popping up, suggesting they run out of TOW. And today, WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

twitter.com...

WaPo article

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
The Hama offensive by jihadists failed big time. As of today they lost all they gained except for Souran. There are no more TOW videos popping up, suggesting they run out of TOW. And today, WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

twitter.com...

WaPo article

What's a TOW?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

twitter.com...

WaPo article

What's a TOW?

Lol

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Obama supplied thousands of these to jihadists in Syria at the expense of tax dollars.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

There's TOW vids everywhere.

verb
(of a motor vehicle or boat) pull (another vehicle or boat) along with a rope, chain, or tow bar.
synonyms: pull, haul, drag, draw, tug, lug
"the car was towed back to the garage"
noun
an act of towing a vehicle or boat.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

WaPo article

What's a TOW?

Not up on my missiles either.

The BGM-71 TOW ("Tube-launched, Optically tracked, Wire-guided or Wireless") is an American anti-tank missile. ... First produced in 1970, the TOW is one of the most widely used anti-tank guided missiles. www.google.com...=what+is+a+TOW+missle&*

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Obama supplied thousands of these to jihadists in Syria at the expense of tax dollars.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another round of applause for our former President, Nobel peace prize winner, and lord incarnate. O M G

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything Trump hasn't had his fingers in.

If he thinks there's a business deal, he's interested. People who believe Trump is pro America blows my mind.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The Saudi people cut off women's hands if they're caught driving. Or their boobs if the show too much skin. Who cares if we ANGER them. I hope Trump triggers the Saudi government, like he triggers impotent Democrats here at home.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

now that is a positive step. People were all like "oh well Trump said he is done nation building why he still in Syria?" Well idiots who would make such claims, (obviously not you OP) he wants to make sure we finish mopping up ISIS, which is what we are doing .

Arbitrarily pulling out of Iraq for domestic political points by Obama is exactly what lead to ISIS being formed to begin with!

Anyways, that is good nes, those damn ATGM's were all over Syria, but without a consistent resupply stream, everything is good.

BTW, Russian marines were deployed to that area to help with that Hama offensive.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

But, but, he did nothing wrong. If he had he would be in jail, just like Hillary.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Obama, Hillary et al should all be locked up imo.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything Trump hasn't had his fingers in.

If he thinks there's a business deal, he's interested. People who believe Trump is pro America blows my mind.

Lol how people interpret is amazing I maybe wrong but i got something totally different from what you posted namely that the reason why a bad article about trump showed up was because he refused to arm terrorist with tow's. Hence the hit piece article on trump by the same people requesting the tow's!

edit on 3-4-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I can picture Obama's admin sitting around a table plotting about how to topple Assad. Their plan failed (I hope). For now we've been told that Assad is staying. Wise move Mr President.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

twitter.com...

WaPo article

What's a TOW?

Not up on my missiles either.

The BGM-71 TOW ("Tube-launched, Optically tracked, Wire-guided or Wireless") is an American anti-tank missile. ... First produced in 1970, the TOW is one of the most widely used anti-tank guided missiles. www.google.com...=what+is+a+TOW+missle&*

Thanks Anne... I learned something today afterall!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
These TOW missiles cost about a million apiece...

I watched Marines on Ft.Bragg shooting deer with them on the OP's.

That's how much respect anyone has for your hard work people.

I know, not on topic...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I know a marine that saw a camel shot with an RPG after the first gulf war. Poof

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

But, but, he did nothing wrong. If he had he would be in jail, just like Hillary.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Obama, Hillary et al should all be locked up imo.

LOL, more like he did nothing right!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Actually, according to the article, the alleged meeting was to arrange a back channel negotiation on Russia's continued backing of Iran. Perhaps the new President wishes to have Russia's influence on dealing with the Iranian situation as far as the nuclear program. Not a bad idea to have them sitting at that table with us, not only from the American perspective, but from the Russian perspective as well. As few nuclear power nations as possible is good for everyone. So not a Trump business deal, but that is suppose to be the talking point for the next, dare I say it, 8 years.

The article also quotes Eric Prince, the former owner of what use to be known as Black Water as saying the meeting had nothing to do with Trump, and claims no ties to the administration nor the transition team although he does know Bannon and has donated to Trump PAC's. As a matter of fact he is quoted as saying it is a total fabrication.

A Prince spokesman said in a statement: “Erik had no role on the transition team. This is a complete fabrication. The meeting had nothing to do with President Trump. Why is the so-called under-resourced intelligence community messing around with surveillance of American citizens when they should be hunting terrorists?”

Rather interesting mention of the IC community and the surveillance on American citizens as well. No doubt if any sort of deal like this was in the making, it would have required some serious concessions on the American sanctions against Russia so...We know the FBI has been investigating this Russia-Trump thing since June last year, and I believe if there was fire where there is smoke that they would have thrown napalm on it long before now so I am inclined to say it is bullocks a this point, or at least just political rhetoric.

www.washingtonpost.com... /03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.387bc110cdbf

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes he did, he gave us all hope and chump change.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Don't waste your energy, she won't listen..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join