It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So once Flynn clears his name by testifying the Liberal Media will be defeated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whywhynot

Funny then that most undocumented immigrants got here by plane. Jumped right over any fences at 36K feet.
And they came from Asia.
Just another trump ill informed battle.
This is why he's failing.
He doesnt bother with anything like facts.
His focus is myopic.

LOL...most got here by air from Asia? Do you even live in the US? 52+% of all illegals here are from Mexico, and they didn't fly. Border patrol apprehended about 400,000 in 2016 alone trying to illegally cross...so you're saying that over 400,000 illegals flew in here from Asia last year? And that's just those they actually caught!

Facts seem to elude you as well...but that's pretty much on par with what I've come to expect.
edit on 4/4/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

well using your fear mongering logic may as well take out Venezuela with Nukes now as they're collapsing

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Liberals always plead the 5th when it comes time to tell the truth. Liberals have a aversion to telling the truth. Its something they learn in there liberal colleges from there liberal proffesors who always brainwash them with there liberal idiology.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Look it up. There was a docu on just a few days back. The largest group of illegals in the country get here by plane from Asia and simply don't leave when their visas expire.
It's not Mexicans and its not Muslims.
No it's Chinese and Koreans and Japanese. They come legally by visa and just stay.
Sorry. It's true.
You don't have to believe me. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Calling BS.

You look it up then provide a source.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Look it up. There was a docu on just a few days back. The largest group of illegals in the country get here by plane from Asia and simply don't leave when their visas expire.
No it's Chinese and Koreans and Japanese. They come legally by visa and just stay.
Sorry. It's true.

Oh...a docu on a few days ago...gotcha...let me know when you can actually cite anything because googling actual numbers from PEW and others...well let's just say they don't have anything like what you say.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sorry. It's true.

Wait...so you're saying that this docu only focuses on China, Korea and Japan? You do realize those are only 3 countries out of 50 in Asia right? And you do realize you're comparing 4 country's inhabitants with a religion correct? You do see the flaw in this correct?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Then wtf was hacked? Why was everyone using "hacked"?

Because someone hacked DNC emails and "leaked" them to WikiLeaks.

And how, exactly, did that result in 'swaying the election results'? Oh, because of the CONTENT of those emails, showing them for the criminals and frauds they are.

And how did the russians sway/rig the election for Trump?

By releasing compromising material about Clinton into the blogosphere, circulating rumors and lies, portraying Clinton negatively on Russian assets like RT and globalresearch, and deploying an army of trolls to flood BBSs and conspiracy websites with posts like yours.

What compromising material? The fact that the DNC colluded with Hillary to deny Bernie the nomination? The fact that Hillary violated the Espionage Act by sending/receiving Classified information on a private email server in her basement? The fact that The Clinton Foundation was just one big Pay to Play scheme for the Clintons personal enrichment?

The fact that they are a bunch of crooks who belong in jail?

So, you're just mad that the truth was exposed?

Reality check - the truth can indeed change people's minds about someone. That is all that happened.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Liberals always plead the 5th when it comes time to tell the truth. Liberals have a aversion to telling the truth. Its something they learn in there liberal colleges from there liberal proffesors who always brainwash them with there liberal idiology.

I wonder if Susan Rice will plead the 5th? If she does then that should be grounds to bring in everyone from the Obama Administration to see what they know.

I'm glad I was taught by a bunch of Conservative Cops when I got my Criminal Justice Law Enforcement degree. They taught me not to be political correct not Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join