It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So once Flynn clears his name by testifying the Liberal Media will be defeated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You are confusing President Trump with the globalist Obama. Protecting your country's borders from outside aggression is protecting the country's people.
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Then wtf was hacked? Why was everyone using "hacked"?

Because someone hacked DNC emails and "leaked" them to WikiLeaks. There have also been allegations that voter registration rolls were hacked in to. Please try to keep up if you are going to take part in American politics.

And how did the russians sway/rig the election for Trump?

By releasing compromising material about Clinton into the blogosphere, circulating rumors and lies, portraying Clinton negatively on Russian assets like RT and globalresearch, and deploying an army of trolls to flood BBSs and conspiracy websites with posts like yours.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
You are confusing President Trump with the globalist Obama. Protecting your country's borders from outside aggression is protecting the country's people.
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you support the government in Kyiv resisting Russian aggression there?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Liberals are finished. They may think the fake polls will save them, but a lot of Obama voters defected to Trump and they ain't going back anytime soon. The left is so unhinged and anti American that I think people are really turned off and disgusted by them.

They aren't even close to finished, you see how hard the pendulum swung to the right w Trump, this time around, and just how much more aggressive the left is getting, in the gov and the populace....we keep bickering and fighting and being nasty, you're gonna see such a hard swing left next election it will spin your head clean off....

We clearly aren't learning any lessons in this country

The good news even if you are correct is the Supreme Court will have 2-3 more conservative justices On it in any event.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I support a freely elected government of the people protecting themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Funny then that most undocumented immigrants got here by plane. Jumped right over any fences at 36K feet.
And they came from Asia.
Just another trump ill informed battle.
This is why he's failing.
He doesnt bother with anything like facts.
His focus is myopic.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So no more debating you. You don't even know the most salient facts of the situation/ story?
Yet you come on here daily trying to argue a point?
From where are you arguing when you don't even know the most basic parts of the whole Russia hacking question?
Someone needs to start at the beginning and study...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No the court balance stays the same. Scalia was a conservative. Any appointment through trump is just replacing a conservative with a conservative.
Merrick Garland would have changed the balance and that is why the right fought his appointment.

Yet another person joining the argument with the wrong information.
How does this keep happening?

edit on 442017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Because someone hacked DNC emails and "leaked" them to WikiLeaks. There have also been allegations that voter registration rolls were hacked in to. Please try to keep up if you are going to take part in American politics.

By releasing compromising material about Clinton into the blogosphere, circulating rumors and lies, portraying Clinton negatively on Russian assets like RT and globalresearch, and deploying an army of trolls to flood BBSs and conspiracy websites with posts like yours.

1. Did the russians do it? Allegation is right.

2. So what, our own mainstream media did worse to Trump along with paid CTR trolls and everything else everyone tried, to derail the Trump Train.
And it's still going on with fake news and outright lies and spin.

lol and Sillyolme.

He still won.

edit on 4 4 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

1. Did the russians do it? Allegation is right.

2. So what, our own mainstream media did worse to Trump along with paid CTR trolls and everything else everyone tried, to derail the Trump Train.
And it's still going on with fake news and outright lies and spin.

lol and Sillyolme.

He still won.

you are right but they are trying to educate you. It's only a hack and compromising if it's your party. forget the fact that it's the truth and it's bringing corruption to the light. Who wants to focus on that? it's way more important to focus on the who did it and why did they do it. and of course who did it help? Forget the actual substance of the "hack". they will also tell you there was incriminating evidence on both sides. hell they been hard at it trying to prove that very point. So far nothing but accusations but we will see. You would think if there was equal corruption on both parties they would have "hacked" back. I guess they didn't because they have morals after all. They don't wanna interfere with our democracy, LOL yeah right!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

It hasn't been proven that anyone did anything yet, but whoever started the rumor got you to look while something was going on in the direction you weren't looking.

A lot of people need to Grow an attention span, sometimes that means to just log it or write it down and look at it again in a few days, months or years.

The media only brings things to your attention. The media may be wrong. It's your job to find what you believe to be the truth.

...And you'll probably still be mistaken...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think You are over estimating the intellectual prowess of their liberal viewers.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Iran and North Korea needs to be taken out. They are a threat.

Some people may make the argument that America, being the warmongering nation that it is who has continuously been involved in conflicts since WW2, constitutes the same (if not more of a) threat.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Woah there big thunder, woah. Lies? I was under the impression that all the facts that came out about the Clinton/Podesta e-mails were 100% factual. Hows about you show which ones were lies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Iran and North Korea needs to be taken out. They are a threat.

Ah yeah Iran...the country that got rid of the CIA puppet, the Shah. What threat does North Korea pose...they are a starved Nation?

A starved Nation that has nothing to lose but to go Nuclear.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You mean the emails that no one denied to be false proved that the DNC rigged the election for Clinton even though no one on her campaign staff knew what Hillary actually stood for? I mean Campaign slogans like #Imwithher makes it look all about her and not the people. She wanted the job for the power that comes with it. And the emails proved it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny then that most undocumented immigrants got here by plane. Jumped right over any fences at 36K feet.
And they came from Asia.
Just another trump ill informed battle.
This is why he's failing.
He doesnt bother with anything like facts.
His focus is myopic.

Your post makes no sense

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No the court balance stays the same. Scalia was a conservative. Any appointment through trump is just replacing a conservative with a conservative.
Merrick Garland would have changed the balance and that is why the right fought his appointment.

Yet another person joining the argument with the wrong information.
How does this keep happening?

You're saying that over the coming years when Ginsberg retires or other liberal Justices and they are replaced with conservative Justice's the balance of the court will not change? Think again!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well one, Nunes should recuse himself and two, HRC is guilty, period. So, not all Liberals act like you're accusing us of acting. And no, I did not vote for Clinton because she's the Antichrist. I'd vote for Elizabeth Warren in a heartbeat, though. But, I digress. Honestly, who cares if Trump did collide with the Russians? In my mind, I keep going back to the whole Hillary being the "presumptive" nominee BS. Clinton colluded with the MSM to affect a US election process to give herself an unfair edge over Bernie Sanders. So, if she's all butthurt bc the same was done was to her, she can eat a #. Who gaf? Not this card carrying Democrat, that's for sure. Besides, I have no ill will towards Putin. Obama admitted the US brokered the coup for the Ukraine which means, we helped overthrow a sitting government. That would be like China helping California to secede and then ditching the state government. What would the US do in that hypothetical example? They would take it back of course which is what Putin did. I don't blame him at all for it, either.

I also think Putin is more trustworthy than the DNC. With all of the corruption that has been uncovered, I'm surprised the entire lot isn't in prison, frankly. Those people do not represent my party. They weasled their way in and destroyed the fabric of the organization. NOT TO MENTION, the insistence that we resist a sitting US President! Are they #ing high? The GOP & DNC come second to the Office. Not before. It just goes to show the ego bs and lack of honor that has entered into mainstream politics. It's been a problem since JFK. I've about had enough too.
edit on 4-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join