It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need car buying advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Buy a Nissan.

I have put mine through hell and it has given me no trouble. Replaced the spark plugs once in the last 8 years.

Had a Toyota 4 Runner. Blown head. Ford. Blown head. Jeep I had, carbon build up on the valves, causing a missing cylinder. Took it to the jeep dealership and all they could give me was OBD scanners says misfire. I'm like yeah, duh.

Did a google search and found out that Jeep had a technical sheet out about the carbon buildup.

I've never taken my Nissan to the shop for ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Buy a Nissan.

I have put mine through hell and it has given me no trouble. Replaced the spark plugs once in the last 8 years.

Had a Toyota 4 Runner. Blown head. Ford. Blown head. Jeep I had, carbon build up on the valves, causing a missing cylinder. Took it to the jeep dealership and all they could give me was OBD scanners says misfire. I'm like yeah, duh.

Did a google search and found out that Jeep had a technical sheet out about the carbon buildup.

I've never taken my Nissan to the shop for ANYTHING.

I agree the op could get a Nissan, I'd go for ether a skyline R32-34 Gtr or 350Z-370Z... Sorry OP those maybe out of your budget for now, possibly not if you get a fantastic deal.

<< 1   >>

join