It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aw thats cute Democrats think Chelsea Clinton is the 1st Daughter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Chelsea Clinton Introduced as ‘Alternate’ First Daughter

“Ladies and gentlemen — alternate universe current first daughter of the United States,” the announcer called out as the daughter of Trump’s former rival took the stage.

Still #NotmyPresident and she never will be.

“Republicans don’t give a s**t about people,” DNC chair Tom Perez said at a rally hosted Friday by the New Jersey Working Families Alliance in Newark, New Jersey.

You mad bro?

"January 20th was undeniably an important day in this country, but January 21st was far more important," Perez said of the "resistance" as the crowd cheered. "'Donald Trump, you don't stand for our values' — that's what they said. 'Donald Trump, you didn't win this election.'"

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own"

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own"

You didn't Fact Check with Fake News though.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Our Representatives are a bunch of cowards.

Our media is bought and paid for.

The PEOPLE are sick of it.

So, what could we the PEOPLE do ?

We sent Trump...Deal with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I feel like the bit about "alternate universe" is a bit of a clue that the announcer is being tongue in cheek.

But you go on ahead and get worked up about it.

Umadbro?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Well now they had to make something up, right?

I mean, it would have sounded bad if they'd said "Daughter of the first female presidential candidate to LOOSE."

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

“Ladies and gentlemen — alternate universe current first daughter of the United States,” the announcer called out as the daughter of Trump’s former rival took the stage.

Not sure I would enjoy being referred to as the alternate universe anything.
Kind of implies something is aberrant about you.
Typical liberal fashion they try to be clever only to make things awkward.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Well now they had to make something up, right?

I mean, it would have sounded bad if they'd said "Daughter of the first female presidential candidate to LOOSE."

Hahah thats true.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's not cute, it's dangerous.

It's an unhealthy obsession with everything Clinton. It's creepy and as the article suggests, it's from an "alternate universe". Surely?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Umadbro?

Are you?
I don't think I have read one comment from you that wasn't a half baked "U mad brah?" statement directed at another member.

I troll but at least I troll with some composure...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I will never understand how the Clinton clan could brainwash so many people in supporting and voting for Hillary. She cheated in the election and people were okay with it. Her daughter seems to made from the same cloth and that is not a compliment. The USA would be a nuclear wasteland by now if Hillary won. These people are all delusional.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I feel like the bit about "alternate universe" is a bit of a clue that the announcer is being tongue in cheek.

Umadbro?

Why you ignoring his vile behavior? Kids might be watching. And by Kids I mean impressionable Liberal College Kids who will shutdown invited Speakers who they disagree with at there campus by throwing a temper tantrum and shutting down different opposing viewpoints. And we have to censor anything that might negatively impact our youth.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Umadbro?

Why you ignoring his vile behavior? Kids might be watching. And by Kids I mean impressionable Liberal College Kids who will shutdown invited Speakers who they disagree with at there campus by throwing a temper tantrum and shutting down different opposing viewpoints. And we have to censor anything that might negatively impact our youth.

His behavior speaks for itself, and I don't see the need to get bent out of shape over every last little thing somebody does? I don't feel like pointing out that I think it was nothing more than a failed attempt at being funny necessarily means I'm ignoring everything else, I just don't see the need to virtue signal.

Yea, Perez's comments were asinine. But I don't think Perez was the announcer that made the "alternate universe" comment, was he?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Umadbro?

Are you?
I don't think I have read one comment from you that wasn't a half baked "U mad brah?" statement directed at another member.

I troll but at least I troll with some composure...

So composed you couldn't help but reply, eh?

Not my problem you can't be bothered to read my comments. But at least we know who's mad

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I wonder if there's an alternate universe where the results of the election were accepted and instead of rioting entitled snots demolishing their communities, people went out and picked up trash from their neighborhoods, repaired dilapidated buildings, and acted like adults? Nah, not even Rod Serling would buy that story...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I wonder if there's an alternate universe where the results of the election were accepted and instead of rioting entitled snots demolishing their communities, people went out and picked up trash from their neighborhoods, repaired dilapidated buildings, and acted like adults? Nah, not even Rod Serling would buy that story...

That alternate universe is the Future after Trumps 8 years are up and a Democrat wins.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

being tongue in cheek.

I think its a bit more than "cheeky", they don't accept Trump as President otherwise why use the word Agenda.
But you go ahead and dismiss it all as "fun"

The American Civil Liberties Union held a Facebook Live telethon fundraiser Friday dubbed “Stand for Rights: A Benefit for the ACLU.” The event Friday was billed specificallyto raise funds to challenge the president’s agenda.

The star-studded event included actor Alec Baldwin, actress Amy Poehler, actor Tom Hanks, comedian Tina Fey and comedian Tracy Morgan. But it was the introduction of Chelsea Clinton that raised eyebrows.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I will never understand how the Clinton clan could brainwash so many people in supporting and voting for Hillary. She cheated in the election and people were okay with it. Her daughter seems to made from the same cloth

Well even our own Australian DFAT contributed $80 million to the Clinton Foundation...Its more than a Foundation...it encompasses "pay to play" corruption; the Clintons will not go away quietly

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Because "political agenda" is a phrase in common usage. Raising funds to challenge somebody's agenda is raising funds to try and stop them from doing something.

Like building a wall.

I mean "political agenda" is so common it has a Wikipedia page explaining what it is.

When it comes to Trump, democrats do and say plenty of stupid #. Like saying that republicans don't give a # about people. You don't need to make stuff up and redefine things and willfully ignore things just so you can get more upset about something.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's the Manure Effect.

That's when people from our timeline wish for things to be crappy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join