It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn Leaks: Susan Rice is Married to Ian Cameron, Former Executive Producer at ABC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Dismiss public opinion as a kangaroo court all you want, but I'm keeping in mind that the jury's verdict is also known as an election.

I'd rather someone gets voted out of office over a partisan misunderstanding than goes to jail for something they didn't do.

That makes two of us.

Even more, I'd like to see the innocent exonerated and the guilty brought to justice.

That is where you greatly part with all but a few of the leftists.... The ones who appear to prefer ideology over truth and fair play. The only ideology i recognize conflicts with the left: "freedom for all who can live amongst us in peace."

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Dismiss public opinion as a kangaroo court all you want, but I'm keeping in mind that the jury's verdict is also known as an election.

I'd rather someone gets voted out of office over a partisan misunderstanding than goes to jail for something they didn't do.

That makes two of us.

Even more, I'd like to see the innocent exonerated and the guilty brought to justice.

That is where you greatly part with all but a few of the leftists.... The ones who appear to prefer ideology over truth and fair play. The only ideology i recognize conflicts with the left: "freedom for all who can live amongst us in peace."

"the Leftists" assuming you don't call yourself as a leftist, does that make you a "Far rightist"?
I mean if you are to label millions of people with one brush, it's only fair I compare you to a far right extremist, right?

Or do you now realise how stupid it seems?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wikileaks seems to think this is pretty indicative of the surveillance state they have been constantly warning us about.

Clicky

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Wikileaks seems to think this is pretty indicative of the surveillance state they have been constantly warning us about.

Clicky

I'll ask again.

Does Rice even have that authority?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
yes she did introvert.

Gowdy asked Comey if a bunch of people had the authority to request names be unmasked and her name came up and Comey answered yes. She would have to apply to the agency that collected the data and masked the name to unmask the name.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't know. Maybe Obama requested that she request the unmasking.

I think the bigger problem in this case is the IC working in collusion with the Obama admin for political gain. It seems a whole bunch of people should get some jail time. IMHO, of course.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
yes she did introvert.

Gowdy asked Comey if a bunch of people had the authority to request names be unmasked and her name came up and Comey answered yes. She would have to apply to the agency that collected the data and masked the name to unmask the name.

Interesting.

Can you provide the quote?

I'd like to follow-up on that.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I don't know. Maybe Obama requested that she request the unmasking.

I think the bigger problem in this case is the IC working in collusion with the Obama admin for political gain. It seems a whole bunch of people should get some jail time. IMHO, of course.

You'd have to prove any actions were taken for political gain.

Can you do that?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Can I? Really? Yeah, let me just fax it over to the White House for ya. Of course I can't. I'm speculating until it comes out, this is just one piece of the puzzle. I feel pretty confident this is going to unravel more and more over time.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

yes she did introvert.

Interesting.

GOWDY: Would National Security Adviser Susan Rice have access to an unmasked U.S. citizen's name?

COMEY: I think any -- yes, in general, and any other national security adviser would, I think, as a matter of their ordinary course of their business.

source

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

yes she did introvert.

Interesting.

took two minutes to find on youtube:

www.youtube.com...
edit on R382017-04-03T19:38:45-05:00k384Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If there is incidental collection, who says that unmasking has to occur?
Bullsh*t
If there is incidental collection, the names have to be masked.

And unmasking is ILLEGAL.

A felony.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Justoneman

That makes two of us.

"the Leftists" assuming you don't call yourself as a leftist, does that make you a "Far rightist"?
I mean if you are to label millions of people with one brush, it's only fair I compare you to a far right extremist, right?

Or do you now realise how stupid it seems?

I am the middle and I realize how you think it is stupid. Good news, this ignorance we see from the leftist is curable with knowledge currently being ignored being a good starting point for them. That word is merely a marker to reach others in a simplistic fashion. After all the nature of the left or the fascist one worlder's, is to brainwash with one brush with the help of the MSM. I think the masses are being duped. IMHO the R's are D's but for a very few.... We essentially have a uniparty with a big tent.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Susan Rice will take the fall - again.

Last time:
Why Susan Rice, Not Hillary Clinton, Took the Fall for Benghazi

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
my apologies I was wrong. I was rewatching the youtube video and Gowdy only asks if she had access to an unmasked name, which was yes.

7:10 in

edit on 3-4-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

nvm
edit on 3-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Comey said that she would have access to unmasked names.
The news is saying that Rice "requested" the unmasking, which was within her power.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There is as much evidence as there is Trump colluded with the Russians...so in the Left's mindset, she must be guilty.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
According to reporter Adam Housley on Levin show tonight...this story is much more extensive.
He implies more revelations will be forthcoming...as this goes much deeper and wider.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There is nothing "incidental" about compiling spreadsheets for over a year.

These spreadsheets are evidence that the obama adminstration deliberately targeted Trump and his associates.

Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump
dailycaller.com...
edit on 3-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join