It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn Leaks: Susan Rice is Married to Ian Cameron, Former Executive Producer at ABC

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Dfairlite

Comey is going to make a statement soon saying that they were just being "extremely careless."

No reasonable prosecutor would bring criminal charges against these people.

Thats correct the FBI wont prosecute anyone if they were just following orders

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It came from her own mouth she was the person who asked for the "unmasking". There is no proof that Russia is behind the DNC email hack, however it hasn't stopped the DNC and the MSM and their talking points on the subject. I doubt she was the one who performed the "leak" but since it was her office which requested the "unmasking" it was her office that would have disseminated the "classified" reports. In case somehow you some how missed her confession, here it is in technicolor.

100percentfedup.com...

So yes it is and was a lie. Even the Democratic "talking Heads" making the rounds defending her have started by saying she has credibility issues since she lied about Benghazi. I don't think she has any worries over the "unmasking". It looks pretty bad that a news organization for whom her husband works is the media outlet which broke the story, but I doubt she will be burned for the leak either, some underling will be the scape goat.

And since I never said she was responsible for the leak, I still stand by my statement, she lied on national television and it is not her first time and she will most likely now go before the Investigation Committee and denies she was responsible for the leak. The dissemination of the classified reports with unmasked names is a crime but again she will lay it off on some underling.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

SOMEONE did. Which means there WAS wrongdoing. Rice herself drew a huge distinction between the two and claimed she would never leak. It was a heinous act designed to hurt Trump. Obama's people have already admitted they wanted to disseminate as much about Trump as possible.

Right someone. Someone which you don't know's name.

Even if we go so far as to say Obama never ordered it ... it was happening, on his watch, by his people, and he did nothing to stop it. That means by default he did it by allowing it.

No it doesn't.

ETA: I want to be clear, if there was an actual crime Trump committed and that crime was revealed, I would not care in the slightest about the leak.

Well the investigation isn't over and it is promised to take several years. Be patient. No evidence revealed yet doesn't mean it isn't coming.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No hard evidence that she has lied?

It is self evident in the cases of the surveillance (where she contradicted her own previous statements) and the Benghazi video narrative that she pushed on the Sunday news shows.

Don't care. This doesn't prove that she is lying now.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Don't care. None of that proves she committed a crime.

link   

Is that a rice only policy or will that apply to trump as well?

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Don't you think we should find out? Motive, means, opportunity. Obama and his camp are top of the list on all 3.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Don't care. None of that proves she committed a crime.

Is this a rice only policy or does this apply to trump as well?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Is that a rice only policy or will that apply to trump as well?

It already is applying to Trump. I haven't accused Trump of anything yet. I'm still waiting to hear what the investigation says when it is finished.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Don't you think we should find out? Motive, means, opportunity. Obama and his camp are top of the list on all 3.

I really don't care if we do or not. I don't like prosecuting whistleblowers. I didn't like Obama going after Snowden and I don't think Trump should go after the ones putting him in the hot seat. Plus the way you are pitching this investigation should be handled (Obama is guilty! Find evidence to support that claim!) is flawed and I don't like biased witch hunts like that. If you truly cared about getting the whistleblower you wouldn't be trying to link the person to Obama at all costs.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I never said she committed a crime. I said she LIED...which if she does before Congress is a crime. And YES it does apply to Trump. I am tired of all this party line you know what from both sides. The parties are not what is important but the country. The only reason I like Trump (and that likeness is waning) is because both sides disliked him from the beginning. And it proves without a shadow of doubt that she lied saying one day she knew nothing about the reports then admitting yesterday that she was the one who asked for the unmasking.

And of course you don't care, this is the biggest problem we have is that people don't care. It is how we have gotten to this point. I have been waiting for the dirt on Trump for quite awhile now, I mean, here is a man who has done business in New York, in building and real estate. How he has not been tied to the NY mafia is beyond me. I expected the DNC to turn up shovel fulls of dirt like this before the election ever took place but he has either isolated himself very well or he is some what clean.

I voted for Obama the first time as I thought he too was different but turns out he was strictly a party line guy and perhaps more so than any before him...had enough of Clinton as I think she is a power drunk you know what but liked Bill. I do not agree with everything Trump has done so far but give him high marks for at least attempting to do what he said which is rare these days. I tend to be a floater and will vote for who I believe will be the less of two evils, maybe if the DNC had not destroyed Bernie's campaign he would have won as I liked him but since the DNC took it upon themselves to determine who should win they earned a historical loss.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So she lied? Every one lies. EVERYONE. Not just politicization. You lie. I lie. We all lie. What's the big deal if someone said a lie in the past? We have the 1st Amendment right to lie. You're damn right i don't care about a lie. Prove to me she committed a crime then we'll talk. Boohoo.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Me thinks you are the one who has the "BOOHOO" issues. You just can't admit that there are some problems in an administration you hold oh so dear and close to your heart. And yes we all do lie and especially the politicians, the difference here is that it appears she lied to cover up wrong doing, whether on her part or someone else inside the administration.

I never said she committed a crime, you seem to keep missing that. As a matter of fact, in my original OP, I stated she did not commit a crime in the request to unmask names, but their is a problem in the dissemination of the unmasked information.

I really don't care about this, its not really something I would consider classified, however there are individuals attempting to use this classified information to imply that President Trump or individuals in the administration have committed crimes. I don't know what is in the reports that would make the information classified other than maybe to tip whomever is in the conversations as to how we gathered the intell, if it is the Russians then most likely they already know our techniques just as we know theirs so no harm no foul.

The investigation which has been going since at least June of last year has produced very little thus far as far as we know. We do know that the Obama administration has spied on American citizens before, and apparently did so legally, Fox reporters, the AP, and collected the meta data of American citizens. In fairness the Bush administration also collected the meta data and I am certain that both sides have spied or would on everyone and anybody if it benefited them.

This is the difference between Democrats and I, I point out the hypocrisy of both sides but Democrats cannot and will not claim their own baggage. I am certain that Republicans would not claim any baggage either if they could get away with it but their is collusion between the media and Democrats, and the media does not print the stories and truth that would hurt the Democrats side.

This is the most disturbing part, and how many Democrats do not care that corruption, is not reported on and ignored. The Democrat party colluded with the news media or at least one candidate did to receive questions in advance of a debate, they worked together to derail the campaign of one of their own candidate, and lied about a terrorist incident so the administration did not have to call it a terrorist incident.

It is sad but the world we live in. If the current administration is guilty of something, anything, and evidence is produced, I hope they prosecute. However I doubt they will since it seems it is okay to break the law if you are in DC. Hillary according to the FBI Director broke the law but didn't seem to think it was worth prosecuting, both sides protect their own and will continue to do so, especially since we have certain individuals that "don't care" as long as the prosecution are not one of their own.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Me thinks you are the one who has the "BOOHOO" issues. You just can't admit that there are some problems in an administration you hold oh so dear and close to your heart. And yes we all do lie and especially the politicians, the difference here is that it appears she lied to cover up wrong doing, whether on her part or someone else inside the administration.

According to you, a bias and partisan conservative.

I never said she committed a crime, you seem to keep missing that. As a matter of fact, in my original OP, I stated she did not commit a crime in the request to unmask names, but their is a problem in the dissemination of the unmasked information.

I really don't care about this, its not really something I would consider classified, however there are individuals attempting to use this classified information to imply that President Trump or individuals in the administration have committed crimes. I don't know what is in the reports that would make the information classified other than maybe to tip whomever is in the conversations as to how we gathered the intell, if it is the Russians then most likely they already know our techniques just as we know theirs so no harm no foul.

For something you don't care about, you keep writing wall of texts to me after I point out how little the things you bring up have to do with proving anything in a court of law. I already KNOW you and other conservatives hate Obama and anything to do with him. To me, this is just more Obama hating nonsense and means completely squat to me. Until you can actually produce something credible to back up your claims, I'm going to continue to not care about anything you bring up here. I'll continue to write it off as partisan bias.

The investigation which has been going since at least June of last year has produced very little thus far as far as we know. We do know that the Obama administration has spied on American citizens before, and apparently did so legally, Fox reporters, the AP, and collected the meta data of American citizens. In fairness the Bush administration also collected the meta data and I am certain that both sides have spied or would on everyone and anybody if it benefited them.

This is the difference between Democrats and I, I point out the hypocrisy of both sides but Democrats cannot and will not claim their own baggage. I am certain that Republicans would not claim any baggage either if they could get away with it but their is collusion between the media and Democrats, and the media does not print the stories and truth that would hurt the Democrats side.

This is the most disturbing part, and how many Democrats do not care that corruption, is not reported on and ignored. The Democrat party colluded with the news media or at least one candidate did to receive questions in advance of a debate, they worked together to derail the campaign of one of their own candidate, and lied about a terrorist incident so the administration did not have to call it a terrorist incident.

It is sad but the world we live in. If the current administration is guilty of something, anything, and evidence is produced, I hope they prosecute. However I doubt they will since it seems it is okay to break the law if you are in DC. Hillary according to the FBI Director broke the law but didn't seem to think it was worth prosecuting, both sides protect their own and will continue to do so, especially since we have certain individuals that "don't care" as long as the prosecution are not one of their own.

Yeah yeah yeah. Blah blah blah. I've heard this sob story before.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I don't hate Obama. In case you missed it "in my wall of text", sorry that i meet the ATS rules and make every post count, but I voted for Obama but not the second time around as I was disillusioned with his me, me, me and his version of "Hope and Change". I lean toward a conservative approach to things political, a change as I have gotten older, but am much more liberal than conservative any day of the week.

You are making this a personal issues and it is not, not between you and I anyway. I just point out the total hypocrisy of SOME Democrats and SOME media while you on the other hand attack the messenger. Again, I would like to know truth behind all of this, if the Trump administration has done something wrong then prosecute, if Trump himself is guilty then impeach him. If someone from the Obama administration is found to have done something wrong then prosecute, I am for draining the swamp and don't care who goes down the drain be they Republican, Conservatives or Democrats or Liberals.

As I have stated many times before, I believe there is really no difference between the two parties, they both want POWER, MONEY, and CONTROL, they only have a different route to achieve the same results. This is a bigger issue than either of us, and it will only continue as long as the two parties and the politicians divide us on the really trivial issues of nothing. However you will continue to be part of the problem if you cannot see that everyone single one of them are out for themselves and the friends who serve them, and that neither of us gain anything from either side and that it matters very little as to who is in office as again the path they are leading us down ends in the same spot...more for them and less for us.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yeah yea. I've heard this spiel before too. It's the standard, "why won't you agree with my crazy conspiracy?!" rant you get whenever a skeptic scoffs at a believer making tons of definitive statements without evidence like you are doing.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yeah yea. I've heard this spiel before too. It's the standard, "why won't you agree with my crazy conspiracy?!" rant you get whenever a skeptic scoffs at a believer making tons of definitive statements without evidence like you are doing.

But she did lie, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thank you....but it does no good to feed trolls and I should have realized it before engaging in a real conversation with someone who lives in a fantasy world that evolved in the padded safe space which all trolls survive in.She lied multiple times but as long as trolls get free phones and health care that they cannot pay the deductible for they are forever happy and safe from any danger or injury in the padded safe room in mothers basement.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: Dfairlite

Scapegoat for what? There is no evidence that the unmasking was even illegal.

Thank you! My thought exactly!!! Making a mountain out of an ant hill!!!!!

i hope u can understand the irony. if u feel this way then u just got a glimpse into how many feel about the democratic party these days and how any ant hill they find suddenly becomes mount everest.
edit on 5-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join