It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I won't be the person who will criticize Fatima at its 100th anniversary...I am sorry if I did anything to suggest so by anyone of you.

I believe Our Lady did appear in real, no matter how much her words have been changed afterwards and never released in full until now.

Here are the 5 interviews of Malachi Martin who shed light on what we still don't know of Fatima. Sure most people who read here know quite a lot, may be including these interviews. And sure none of us, except for a handful of cardinals, knows the full secrets. So... don't blame me when I have my human doubts. Blame those who made us all fool

Have a happy anniversary and may Our Lady protect us all under her mantle!

interview 4 after min 19 Malachi Martin de facto conmfirms he is expecting extraterrestrials with signs in the sky soon

edit on 11-10-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let's assume the third secret has not been fully revealed, and what is missing is what Malachi Martin read: he and others may have been concluding incorrectly that the secret needs to be fulfilled within 100 years exactly. With the current geopolitical crisis -- Middle East (Russia and Iran on Israel's border), Turkey in tumult, North Korea, China, Japan, and Trump -- it wouldn't take much for Fatima/Akita to be fulfilled. Expecting it all to occur this month I think is unlikely, but it looks like the chessboard has been set and could playout in the next 30 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
2012newstart,

You have, IMHO, at least tried with passion to discern some truth. A very good thing in a dispassionate world and the cynical landscape of ATS.

And I believe about the extraterrestrial (UFO/alien) part that has been played. Their description of the dancing sun at Fatima sounds very much like descriptions of UFO's I have read. Then there is their ability to project images, thoughts and ideas directly into our head. This based on my own experience and many accounts I have read.

I have even read of people's NDE experiences that involved "aliens" taking them to see God. And the people being told the aliens are part of God's creation also.

The religious crowd likes to panic and call them demons. But common sense says that if they can very very easily control what we think and dart around our planet untouched then if they meant us harm we'd be in deep doodoo. No, I think they want to help.

Humanity cannot see itself however. Cannot see the inherent ruin built in. And like you cannot directly tell a person his very obvious flaws you cannot convey to humanity a direction it is headed. But admittedly it is hard to have an inward eye and practice introspection.

If you don't mind I'll quote Benjamin Solari again below...

"Circles of lights will appear flying high, bringing alien beings from other planets. Yes, they were who came to settle the earth, it will be said, and it will be well said. Yes, who were called angels in old testament, or... Jahveh voice, they will be, and they will be seen again, and they will be seen, and they will be heard." (1938)

For a while now I have been feeling an oppressive urgency. It has felt so close. On the cusp. The last three days though I have been unnaturally calm, contented, and happy. It wouldn't even be worth mentioning except I have experienced these same feelings just prior to disaster on several occasions. Usually on a large scale. For example, I was feeling this way before the Banda Ache tsunami. Previously the feelings lasted only a day. It's been three days now.

So, I don't know man. There will be no points for being right about Armageddon. Or even the start of it. There will be a mass sweeping of souls to heaven where they will see themselves as God sees them. Then they will have deep regrets for having missed every opportunity, day after day after day, of being their brother's keeper and loving their fellow man.

That will be incredibly hard for every soul. Seeing how selfish they were. Seeing the good they could have done every single day. And based on my reading of many things, all things, this is where hell comes from. Judgement of self.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Thank you ReggieWrightworth and Apollumi. Time will tell what is right. It is indeed possible what we see as sparkles in North Korea and elsewhere to become a big fire soon. As WW1 didn't start and end in one day. Our Lady predicted the end of WW1 but it continued some 1 year more.
Or may be a postponement is also possible, since all prophecies are conditional. Only God knows. I doubt now that even Vatican knows. If the Vatican knew (Ratzinger, John Paul, others), they wouldn't make the mistake to say the secret was fulfilled before the year 2000. And later pope Benedict to say, the secret wasn't fulfilled yet.

As I read the materials published in Spiritdaily today, one takes my attention:

'Historian' at Fatima says archives indicate additional apparitions www.spiritdaily.net...

It also appears the angel who first appeared in 1915 and 1916 (and is not mentioned again in historical accounts of the apparitions) in fact reappeared on July 24, 1917. Meanwhile, there were later appearances of the Virgin. "For example the Virgin appeared in 1918 on the Feast of the Assumption to Jacinta Marto [one of the three seers] at the parish church in Fatima, and it was a special apparition because she transported Jacinta to a different dimension where she was able to be present at each one of the mysteries of the Rosary -- physically present.

"That was edited out by Church authorities because it's a touchy thing about being transported, but there was a painting placed in the parish church depicting this, after the bishop of Fatima, Serafim Silva, revealed the apparition recently," says Evaristo. "That particular apparition no one knew about but it is now public knowledge. There were also apparitions to Jacinta at an orphanage in Lisbon during which Our Lady appeared in physical form and not just in a supernatural, transparent form as she had earlier -- but in such a way that she sat in a chair by Jacinta's sickbed."

Much of his information comes from thousands of documents that have not been previously released, Evaristo told Spirit Daily. In 1990 Church officials decided to disclose these details and prepared a commission that in 1992 assembled a volume called "Critical Documents of Fatima, the 1917 Interrogations." But it was released only in Portuguese and authorities suspended plans for additional volumes when a hot controversy ensued over the material, says Evaristo.

edit on 13-10-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Tomorrow October 14 /October 1 Julian calendar, is the Orthodox feast The Protection of Mother of God. It is especially celebrated in Russia today, including in not so much religious circles.

orthodoxwiki.org...

The Protection of the Mother of God is one of the most beloved feast days on the Orthodox calendar among the Slavic peoples, commemorated on October 1. The feast is celebrated additionally on October 28 in the Greek tradition. It is also known as the feast of the Virgin Mary's Cerement. In most Slavic languages the word "cerement" has a dual meaning of "veil" and "protection." The Russian word Pokrov (Покров), like the Greek Skepi (Σκέπη), has a complex meaning. First of all, it refers to a cloak or shroud, but it also means protection or intercession. For this reason, the name of the feast is variously translated as the Veil of Our Lady, the Protecting Veil of the Theotokos, the Protection of the Theotokos, or the Intercession of the Theotokos.

The feast day celebrates the appearance of the Mother of God at Blachernae (Vlaherna) in the tenth century. At the end of St. Andrei (Andrew of Constantinople) Yurodivyi's life, he, with his disciple St. Epiphanius, and a group of people, saw the Mother of God, St. John the Baptist, and several other saints and angels during a vigil in the Church of Blachernae, nearby the city gates. The Blachernae Palace church was where several of her relics were kept. The relics were her robe, veil, and part of her belt that had been transferred from Palestine during the fifth century.

The Theotokos approached the center of the church, knelt down and remained in prayer for a long time. Her face was drowned in tears. Then she took her veil (cerement) off and spread it over the people as a sign of protection. During the time, the people in the city were threatened by a barbarian invasion. After the appearance of the Mother of God, the danger was averted and the city was spared from bloodshed and suffering.

The Orthodox tradition doesn't seek rational proof of Divine intervention. It is based on the Divine intervention, on "irrationality" according to the secular view, that is in fact very "rational" in the spiritual world. The Western Christianity needs that "irrationality" and sense of Divinity to be felt in the everyday life, now more than ever. Fatima is a correction of the established rational theological model for centuries, that tries to explain what is the nature of God, etc.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (NIV)
"For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength."

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
With Fatima reaching the "century" of the apparitions, as Neues Europa leaked portion of text said, it leaves the believers in limbo. I don't think that is the intention of the Blessed Mother to let the believers wander whether there are another 100 yearsd long beyond their lifespan and that of their children. Because if so, it loses sense to be expected realistically anymore, even if still believed as authentic.

It remains we turn to other apparitions, such as Medjugorje that recently got some level of approval as shrine or so. There Our Lady talks of 10 secrets not only 1 big future event as expected in Fatima. Of course such a big 100y prediction may divide into smaller pieces, something that Medjugorje and Garabandal do. There is a chronology and development.

In Garabandal 3 events, the Great Warning and Miracle, and people's conversion as a result, will determine whether God will send the Chastisement or not.

Medjugorje comes last in that line. I just reread the available info of Medjugorje 10 secrets. They cannot be averted but they can be lessened. So God will not remove the just punishment anymore, but still we can obtain alleviation if not for the whole world then for us and our loved ones.

Seems God's plan is larger and extended in time. What we know (or better say don't know) from Fatima, may have been given thru these and other apparitions.

Here is the latest message received thru Mirjana, with the video of the apparition below.

October 2, 2017 Message to Mirjana "Dear children, I am speaking to you as a mother - with simple words, but words filled with much love and concern for my children who, through my Son, are entrusted to me. And my Son, who is of the eternal now, He is speaking to you with words of life and is sowing love in open hearts. Therefore, I am imploring you, apostles of my love, have open hearts always ready for mercy and forgiveness. According to my Son, always forgive your neighbors, because in that way peace will be in you. My children, care for your soul, because it alone is what truly belongs to you. You are forgetting the importance of family. A family does not need to be a place of suffering and pain, but a place of understanding and tenderness. Families who strive to live according to my Son live in mutual love. While He was still little, my Son would say to me that all people are His brothers. Therefore, remember, apostles of my love, that all people whom you meet are family to you - brothers according to my Son. My children, do not waste time thinking about the future, worrying. May your only concern be how to live well every moment according to my Son. And there it is - peace for you! My children, do not ever forget to pray for your shepherds. Pray that they can accept all people as their children; that, according to my Son, they may be spiritual fathers to them. Thank you!"

The more love and peace found in Medjugorje recent messages, compared to the first years, come to tell us that God may indeed provide a last minute rescue to those who really believe, convert and follow His and His mother's directions. It was said about the Great Sign, those who convert Before it, will benefit from it, unlike those "who are still alive after the great Sign", who expect the Great Sign to happen First before they convert to God. It seems to me therefore, the first several warnings before the Sign are not that "small" (although they are said to be smaller compared to the last secrets). Read the description of Mirjana about the First secret, which she also Saw (as in a film I guess) not just heard what it is. She said afterwards she never had more terrible moment, or whatever her exact words were. Although a small region of the world will be affected, the first secret will break the power of Satan over the world. We may only guess what it is. And better not guess but pray!

I agree with the poster who said, we may well be in the process of that with North KJorea and Iran, others, advancing on some crisis line direction. We never know when one morning the crazy dictator of NK will send his missile to make atmospheric nuclear test "the biggest ever in the Pacific". Or whether it will produce a nuclear tornado spoken of Rand McNally, catholic nuclear scientist from Oak Ridge. Or may be that is reserved for the later secrets.

The Love accent in the latest messages for years, and interviews that speak not to worry so much of the events but to care for today how we live, come to tell us that may be we won't live thru the secrets at all. Not that we all will die, but that there will be a way out provided by God for those who love Him. As the Gospel says too when speaking of the end times.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I think Russia's intervention in Syria, in hindsight, could be the beginnings of a future war. The most interesting person is Putin, every year he seems to gain in influence and power, not only with allied countries like Iran and Syria, but with the likes of Turkey, who have agreed to buy missiles off him. Plus he is a Christian, and due to Putin's conservative views (on Gays for example), he is respected by a quite a few western Christians (potentially could mislead them).

Putin is the only global leader who is: respected by religious followers in the west and east; viewed as a 'man of peace' by some due to warnings over WW3; has influence over countries (Iran/Syria/Turkey) who are usually prophesied to attack a re-formed Israel; has the military to attack Europe or Israel; and has the bombs to destroy most of the Earth. He is 65 years old, so you'd think if he is an anti-Christ type figure -- who could broker a middle east peace deal and eventually attack Israel -- it will need to be in the next 10 years while he is relatively healthy.
edit on 15-10-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Garabandal next? Padre Pio said, Yes

Joey Lomangino, after his spiritual conversion, to Padre Pio:

“Father is it true that the Virgin Mary is appearing to four girls in Spain?”
“The answer was simply: “Yes.”
But Joey still wanted an out, and so he asked:
“Father, should we go to Garabandal?”
The answer again was simply: “Yes.”

www.garabandal.us...

I think, the death of Joey comes to tell us there will be resurrections at the time of the Miracle, not only in Garabandal.

We always try to put aside the possibility of resurrection, as the last thing God would care of right before the Judgment Day. Forgetting that Jesus himself resurrected several people, and the apostles also returned to life some people. Indeed, mortal life, but also life in grace of God that is lasting forever.

I don't know how bad it should become in order to get better. Garabandal seers saw communism spread throughout the world before the great Warning. Medjugorje seers were told Russia would convert and glorify God most of all countries. We just don't know.

Where are the refuges so much talked of in the past decades, around year 2000? Perhaps just caves as many seers say? Or baloons of atmosphere to fly in the space, that finally John Leary said? I saw thes ebubbles painted too, forgot was it in his website or another. Substitute of spaceship, if the religious people would deny the spaceship chariots...

If there is WW3 there should be also survivors. Will they use the secret space program for that purpose?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Seers and North Korea spiritdaily.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Medjugorje seers gathered together by Our Lady for the 100th anniversary of Fatima!?!

BLOOD RED SUN over LONDON on Monday Did you see it - I did, my friends and I were phoning each other with great excitement, all running outside with our cameras trying to take pictures - WOW, it was an unbelievable sight! Some of us are just back from Medjugorje, where Our Lady called all 6 Visionaries back to Medjugorje for the 100th Anniversary of the Fatima Miracle of the Sun, last Friday 13th Oct. One visionary lives in Italy, another in Boston and one lives a few miles outside Medjuogrje but they were all called back by Our Lady to be in the village with the other 3 visionaries who live in the village - that is indeed very significant. motheofgod.com...

www.bbc.com... Red sun phenomenon 'caused by Hurricane Ophelia'

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I was outside when it occurred, not London but nearby, it was an eerie sight. I didn't witness the red sun as it was cloudy, but sky/atmosphere was an unusual orange for 3-4 hours.

Didn't Malachi Martin mention, in one of the Art Bell interviews, Hitler witnessing a blood red sky in 1937/1938?
edit on 18-10-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
As a follow-up to 2012newstart's list of Malachi Martin's Art Bell interview series, here is the Bernard Janzen interview series -- I've not listened to them recently, so cannot verify what is their content at present.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
2012netstart,

I would like to thank you for this thread. I am a "believer" in Fatima and Garabandal (I know the church didn't give it a thumbs up). You provided new insights and information that I did not have previously. Which is greatly appreciated. I have always combined as many truths and perspectives as possible because that is the foundation of consciousness is it not? Simply knowing.

I will be leaving ATS because it simply does not appear to be what I thought it was. At least to me. I smell censorship and selective truths. Could just be the conspiracy theorist in me. I'm not 100% positive just it seems very likely.

Take it easy and good luck.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

thanks for the thanks Apollumi

we learn on the go, so to speak. I didn't know all Malachi's interviews until I found them and posted them.

And some things have been kept until now, as of more Fatima apparitions of the angel as the materials above say. I bet more will be released, or may be the events themselves will finally come.

I share with you the extra-terrestrial dimension, it seems it is multi-dimensional by itself. We need more info first of all before we are able to make any judgment as who is who.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth
thanks a lot! I didn't listen them as well. One needs a big vacation to listen everything

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

This is surely an omen. You are lucky to be one of the witnesses! Yes Malachi mentioned that about Hitler.
If we need a sign, here it is. Now we are ready for the secret

edit on 20-10-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The newest Nov 2 2017 message of Our Lady in Medjugorje marks a new page of apparitions , imo

“Dear children, as I am looking at you gathered around me, your mother, I see many pure souls, many of my children who are seeking love and consolation, but no one is offering it to them. I also see those who are doing evil, because they do not have good examples; they have not come to know my Son. The good which is silent and is spread through pure souls is the strength which sustains this world. There is much sin, but there is also love. My Son is sending me to you - the mother who is the same for everyone - that I may teach you to love, to comprehend that you are brothers. He desires to help you. Apostles of my love, a living desire of faith and love is sufficient, and my Son will accept it. But you must be worthy, you must have good will and open hearts. My Son enters into open hearts. I, as a mother, desire that you may all the better come to know my Son - God born of God – to come to know the greatness of His love which you need so much. He accepted your sins upon Himself and obtained redemption for you, and in return He asked that you love each other. My Son is love. He loves all people without difference, all people of all countries and of all nations. If you, my children, would live the love of my Son, His kingdom would already be on earth. Therefore, apostles of my love, pray, pray that my Son and His love may be all the closer to you; that you may be an example of love and may help all those who have not come to know my Son. Never forget that my Son, one and triune, loves you. Love your shepherds and pray for them. Thank you.”

The good which is silent and is spread through pure souls is the strength which sustains this world.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think religion was a way of controlling the masses,giving everyone the idea that if they conduct themselves as they were told would be promised a better place?,how do they know?seems a story has been played out,now they are doing damage control,we have been suppressed of the real story,which I'm sure has never changed

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

okay here is a cold hard fact

1. Jesus the Jewish Christian whatever Messiah will not be returning "alone"

You were told this. In John 8:12 Jesus said “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

The Light of Life people. The Light of Life is a family not a singular person, and we are back, we have been for 4years.

We are Light,a people a family of sentient conscious Light Beings. Jesus is one of us

But nobody believes the life can exist as Light and that you are one of us at the start of great journey of self discovery

Yet, but we will change that and if some foundations of religious organisations rattle, so be it

Change is happening right in front of your eyes

This is a story of Light not a messiah
edit on 23-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Head Of Russian Orthodox Church Warns Of ‘End Of History’ themoscowtimes.com...

The head of the Russian Orthodox church, Patriarch Kirill, said Monday that the end of the world is approaching, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reports. Following a service at the Christ the Savior Cathedral in central Moscow, Kirill told congregants that the coming apocalypse "is already visible to the naked eye.” According to Kirill, society can unite to prevent the world from slipping into “the abyss of the end of history."

"Today is not the time to rock the boat of human passions,” the Patriarch said. “Today is the time to rally all healthy forces."

"That's why the church, art, culture, our writers, scientists — all those people who love the Motherland — should come together because we are entering a critical period in human civilization.”
edit on 25-11-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join