It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
for people keeping note, the first vision apparently guessed that world war one would end at some time, i'm betting a few people were saying that too.
the second vision said there would be a second war in russia and that russia would become roman catholic.
well that hasn't happened, so you have till october to convert an entire nation to roman catholic before the third is revealed which the pope himself has said will disappoint people looking for a big surprise.

ps: why does the thread title claim jewish messiah?
if the vision of fatima was intended for jews why appear to roman catholics in a roman catholic country?

the first vision apparently said the first world war would end at some point, no date was given.
the second vision stated a second war would happen ending with russia converting to roman catholic, which hasn't happened.
the third which the pope says himself will disappoint those looking for anything interesting is setup to fail, unless the entire nation of russia becomes roman catholic, good luck.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I tried, but failed to save a coed, from Perham Dorm, at WSU, that Friday evening. Believe me, when things were being sorted out, after her death, I was walking through doors, without opening them for half of the Summer. It shook me up, enormously. About four years later, I stumbled across the little Jewish girl in Morocco, on that bus ride. Seven years afterwards, I got into a real psychic episode, back here in Idaho. I had moved across the border from my home in Washington State, and WSU, because I could see, by 1972, it was now a Police State. Idaho, is still a classic American Free State. It took another seven years, and being laid off from a mill closure, to discover my Nieland genealogy in the Book written by Nostradamus.

Nosty never saw the WSU incident, but he was present at the 1978, one, as well as following me from Fez, Morocco, all the way North to Karasoke, Norway, where I crossed over from Finland, before hitchhiking down the frosty Norwegian Coastlines. In a map of Europa, Karasoke, is right on the crown of her head. All in all, there are a few dozen verses, including the names of his three daughters, Madeleine, Diana, and Ann. These resolve into anagrams for Nieland & David. Nosty also wrote a verse about the Three Sisters, but these are his own three daughters. He christened them long before he ever published his book, circa 1555 A.D.

Edgar Cayce channeled a discarnate spirit in about 1934 in NYC, and his wife mistook the French Jean, for Jon. That spook got Peniel out of Selin, and Jean out of jeune in Nosty's C. VIII, Q, 31. That one finished up in 1957, when I was only in my 11th year, in Fifth Grade. Its about the rise and fall of Benito Mussolini, told from the perspective of the story of the death of King Saul, and the transmission of his emblems to the Biblical David. They didn't have combat photography back in those days. My schoolmate, Bob Sattler ( Mis et Mal), brought his dad's infamous photos from Milano, It. showing the Fascists hanging upside down, which were published in the 1950, WWII commemorative edition of Look Magazine, titled, Five years after. Nosty probably wrote the only book, where you do have to use the cover to judge it. Many Capital M's, come out of anagrams, and go back onto the cover of his book, as the Roman Numeral, for 1000. Or Ten Centuries!

Suffice to say, that discarnate spirit didn't make the grade, as my middle name isn't Jean, but rather one which you can solve out of the French words for jeune, and for Thursday. Spooks and evil spirits can't make curves when they materialize, and so the Chinese always put a curve into their mystic garden bridges, for that reason. These spooks can only fly in for a "Touch and Go", in a straight line.

I've had more than my share of these episodes, and a couple of Nosty's verses are from my 1978 psychic O.O. B. experiences. But dozens follow one branch of my family across the U.S.A. between 1911 and the present. Some are obviously still tracking, like a WWII torpedo, speeding underwater, towards a merchant ship.

The biggie, is still coming. It's the "Stones hidden in the Star's beard" verse about asteroids in a comet's tail, striking the Earth, causing Havoc on both land and sea. I'm now Seventy, so twenty or thirty years out, will not be much of a problem for me. If you want to sneak a peek, take a large Globe, and stretch a string from Tunguska, Siberia, to Edinburgh, Scotland. Then take that same length of string, and stretch it from Seattle, off to the East. I make this as a large impactor, coming down in the mid Atlantic, at about the same latitudes, a few degrees South of the 49th Parallel, which is our Western border with Canada.

This vision was about my son, surviving this " Bright Nights" phenomenon. He walks up out of some underground revetment, and looks around in this strange surreal lighted landscape. Today he is beginning to go bald in his mid thirties, but in the vision he sports a "Trumpian, hair weave". Ouch! In any case, he walks standing straight, and tall, but not being bent down by old age.

IN the weeks following that 1908 impactor in Siberia, there were landscape photos taken in this Bright Nights surreal llighting, as late as 11:00 PM in Scotland and Holland. Sails on boats and windmills, plus church bell towers, showed up, good enough, to make photos using the very crude, daylight films, of that year.

It took the Tsar, longer, to determine where the impactor had hit, than those "Bright Nights" persisted.

AFAIK, that Tunguska impactor wasn't connected to Hailey's Comet, which came by a couple of years later. It may have been part of a known meteor shower, but this coming one, should be visible from Earth, once before going into the Sun, and later, coming back out, past the Earth. Comet Tails always point away from the Sun, but heavier rocks, "hidden in the star's beard", wouldn't be deflected by the solar wind. These tails are only dust, but neither Tunguska, nor the coming World cataclysms. will be made up, only of dusts.

On the positive side, there will be so much dust thrown, high up, that a Global Dark Age, will stop Global Warming in her tracks. The last big Dark Age, came after the giant 530 A.D. eruption of Krakatau, in Indonesia, and lasted for over 250 years. Dr. Jacob Lowenstein of the Y.V.O. in Menlo Park, CA. has been tracking down those ash deposits, worldwide, to I.D. this threat. When Krakatoa, more recently blew her top in 1883 A.D., it generated beautiful sunsets for seven years.

Nosty writ; " for forty years the rainbow won't be seen, then for forty years it will be seen every day." Sounds about right! This posits a dark age, only about one fifth as bad as what happened, after that horrible 530 A.D. volcanic eruption. The joker here, is whether the impactors, also set off beau coup volcanic eruptions. Shoemaker Levy 9, hitting Jupiter, should have ended the theory of Gradualism, in favor of the theory of Catastrophism. But they, the Gradualists, have dug in, and now espouse the hypotheses of man made Global Warming. If Jupiter wasn't a big enough hammer, Destiny is going to apply an even 'bigglier' one, onto our own heads. Or at least, onto the heads of our kids.

Heck! All of the Millennial Snowflakes hiding out in their parents' basements may already have a leg up, on living underground in bunkers, for most of their adult lives. See! I'm not all for "Doom and Gloom", after all.

edit; If anyone's interested, Carpooler comes from a carpool my mother ran for young officers in the Philadelphia Navy Yard, where she worked a second job, rounding up society broads to christen ships, for Adm. Green. Every passenger donated his 5 gal. per week gas ration card, and some gas money. So, she had plenty of gas, to drive back and forth to work. One evening, driving home, she listened as one newly minted Annapolis grad spilled the beans about delivering a valise of paperwork, and walking past an invisible ship's hull, in the muddy Delaware River waters. He said that he could see the rivet heads in the far side, outlined in the muddy waters. This had to be the business end of the Philadelphia Experiment. But the D.D. E., U.S.S. Eldridge, had an electro welded hull, without any riveted seams. So the real invisible test used a much earlier hull. My money is on one of those two "Dynamite Boats", from the 1898 Naval War.

edit on 15-7-2017 by carpooler because: memory lane in Philly

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

I think you need some reread of Fatima since the beginning. You mismatch the first secret-vision of hell, with the so called Second secret - the words of Our Lady of WW1, WW2 as punishment for sins. Here is a good basic sourse. en.wikipedia.org...

The thread is intended for ALL prophecies to find the common ground if any, in order to decode the near future. Therefore I titled it "free discussion" because I was dismayed at another thread at that time that forbade me speaking of the off-world dimension.

And not ONLY for Fatima to look for a date setting that I never did. Others did it and I quote them. Some of them are: ex-pope Benedict, fr Malachi Martin ex-jesuit who read allegedly the original 3rd secret given to him by cardinal Bea the prominent Jesuit, and the late Rome exorhgist fr Gabrielle Amorth. All of them said in one way or another, that there will be fulfillment before the 100th anniversary, that falls on Oct 13. I don't know if they will be right or not. I advise listening to Malachi Martin;s interviews on Coast to Coast AM.

Having most of the people who talked about Fatima passed away, and the living ones unwilling to leak any more info, it is really hard to figure it out only based on fatima.

The Jewish prophecies abuound and are popular not only in the Jewish communities, especially Judah ben Samuel prophecy of the jubilee cycles. One should be very shortsighting not to realize the significance of years 5776-5777 in Bible codes, now also available online. I don't think Nostradamus is more worthy of believing than the Bible code, however many Christians prefer to believe him for what they know and what they do not know.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Malachi Martin, cut off part. There are full posted interviews from 1996, 1997, 1998 on Coast to |Coast AM, before he passed away. transcripts are posted online, but I don't have the time to search them. www.youtube.com...

notice how he speaks of the nature of angels and demons at the end of that short excerpt...

I also suppose he was given purposely a part of the prophecy not necessarily everything, to leak it at the time when he would be no more jesuit and no more bound by some rules, still bound by others...

Having in mind Martin said that 3 days are SPIRITUAL and not physical danger, I develop that idea in a separate thread from many different points of view contradicting myself many times), that is possible all that to be just spiritual (although the physical chastisement could occur with as little as 2 weeks notice). And that we may arrive at the Era of Peace by October or November 2017 without any apocalyptic doomsday to precede it. Whether it is the case or not, I just don't know. And I repeat it, I don't know. I am not Martin, or any other person who have read original texts. Everyone is prone to error, so am I.

edit on 16-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I live North of Time Zone Bridge, in the Pacific Time Zones. Daylight and standard. Have you noticed that the narrow band of totality, runs from Wyoming, through South Idaho, and Westwards through Baker City, to Lebanon, Oregon, before it goes out over the Pacific Ocean? So the Moon is directly in between the Sun and the Earth, in this narrow band of totality. Tidal stresses in the Earth's crust will max out, for about an hour, over the Yellowstone Caldera, plus the Snake River Basalt plains. Not saying anything might happen on this eclipse day, but it still might loosen things up for something, in a couple of weeks or so. Idaho City is in Mountain Time, and Baker City, Ore. is in my own Pacific Daylight Time.

This is really only a geographic convention, as the total Solar Eclipse is running from East to West in a straight line. Washington, Oregon, and Northern Idaho, are all part of the old Oregon Territory, from before 1855. So is the Western Pacific slopes of Montana, up to it's Continental Divide, at MacDonald Pass, just West of Helena. However, the present Pacific/Mountain time changes right at the Idaho Montana border, at Lookout Pass summit. So this limits the exposure for all of the Pacific Time Zone folks.

FWIW, all of these Pacific Time Zones, daylight savings and standard time, will stay safe from everything up to a Yellowstone Super Volcanic Eruption, but there's still the volcanic Three Sisters, farther over to the West, in Oregon. And better yet, we still have the Cascadia Fault, running North and South, under the Pacific Ocean Coast's Subduction Zone.

edit on 17-7-2017 by carpooler because: Duck and Cover??

edit on 17-7-2017 by carpooler because: Pacific/Mountain, Time change

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
NEW VIDEO OF SR LUCIA SAYS, RUSSIA WAS CONSECRATED

Convertion means a change from bad to good, but it doesn't mean all evil will disappear, clarifies Lucia in rare 2 videos on meetings with two cardinals.

Will that change the Fatima paradigm?

Linked videos on youtube with Fr Gruner (passed away) say that Lucia's letters that claimed Russian's consecration, were faked. But now we have a video...

Besides the consecration, the Third secret is the other issue. Frankly, I didn't understand from the short clips what exactly Lucia said about the secret, besides the commentary that she adviced the pope not to disclose it,..

Obviously we are not told the real Secret for a good reason. What could be a good reason enough for the Vatican?

i already discussed, and am convinced , it has to do with Extraterrestrial appearance/manifestation (i.e. they could have lanbded long ago, and just manifest themselves in a given moment and country (s).

Let go back to some ET info that seem leaked on purpose for decades. Project Camelot that gathered a good number of interviews of various trustworthy people, suggest the ET are already in contact with a number of countries, including Russia. One of the ET races are the Nordic, looking indistinguishable from Norwegian or Swedish...Any connection to the ancient Vikings? I don't know, just an idea.
Other ET groups however do not look so nice.

Does the Vatican fear ET manifestation in Russia, and that's why John Paul II said that the Communist regime may be emboldened to make certain moves if the third Secret would be released?

And if the Vatican fears ET manifestation in Russia, does it mean those ET are considered not good by Rome? Or they are good but the appearance is premature for the world (at the years 1960-2016)? Not the least, because it could make some teachings that are not dogma to become outdated, and the millions fathful are not prepared for that?

www.youtube.com...

Medvedev speaks of ET already residing in Russia

What if they are not only Nordic but also reptilian or others? Would Vatican call those reptilians demons? Would Vatican call the Nordic -angels then? Questions that better start to be answered bypope Francis who publicly said he would baptize green martians with big ears and noses, if they'd ask him for baptism. Therefore, he admitted there is a third cathegory different from angels and demons, that is closer to what we humans on earth are" sinful who can convert by the grace of God.

edit on 20-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The video clearly does NOT show Lucia speaking on the Third secret. The introduction says it, in terms quite vague. It says, the secret is Not the end of the world, well and what is the end of the world? WW3? How about the miracle of the falling sun?

Let say, a planetary cataclysm that is preset with known date for centuries and millenia in ancient books, and Our Lady communicates to us not only thru the 3 seers but also thru the magnificent unique solar miracle on October 13, 1917. 100 years later? I don't know.

If that is the case, and can only guess, then the Angels may indeed come shortly beforehand offering Refuges. How many catholic apparitions, not enjoying the approval of Fatima, communicated about the Refuges where the people will be led to by their angels?

How about space cities landing on many places to serve as refuges during the Planet X passage? I don't know if this is the case, it seems to me logical. The aftermath will see the earth restored by angelic ET extraordinary capabilities and the good will of cooperating men and women saved in the refuges. |Yes it is not the end of the world. It is the end of the era. When? I don't know whether or not it is this September or after more years.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join