It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
(Science's Answer is Acceptable for Fatima's Prophecy ... No Aliens or Supernatural ... Sign of Divorce is Challenge Response before 5 months based on INRI)

www.fallofathousandsuns.com...
alienspacesciencenews.wordpress.com...
www.serendipity.li...

33 Degrees for Pleiades, 33 Days for Earth's Sun, "Comet Associated with this Behavior, identifying with 100 years of Fatima's Prophecy", finally there is none of God's Mercies. Maybe the Higgs Bosons, which also resonates with 33 Degrees. These are figures we've seen around 9/11/2001, when God vocalized his intentions about INRI (Incest/Rape/Murder) of the Antichrist with the Falling Man, God should continue in good faith with this pattern. Of no significant signs or visions no aliens and no supernatural for seven years before most of humanity is put to death.

42 to 45 Degrees is the Mark from the Planes on the Twin Towers, and several angles correspond to 33 Degrees, to those factual information. The Sign of Divorce that announces the migration for limited geographic areas for 5 months, may or may not be given, there is too much of Genetic Dan living, for the moment, lets assume you will not have that. Then, you will have a war or wars somewhere as satan tries to justify his sin, maybe with North Korea most likely, followed by an international fallout over the higgs boson, which can resonant like the sign of divorce. You can kill or be dumb but Genetic Dan will go on a rampage until it is dead along with most of mankind if you choose not to take their lives to reveal and continue the processes of Sign of Divorce, this is best answers for 8/21 to 9/23 leading to Seven Years. Remember God has to use more energy to put most of man to death then to let it live for 7 more years, with something or nothing small on the table. Love and Blessings *SNIP*, we will settle suicide by Antichrist in the near future, in reality I may just become the Seven Year Missing Person, that is perfectly ok, in the mean time, you can still use the ethnic persons and assist in their suicide by using them to use force against me, and this relationship of suicide by antichrist will be passed on to humanity. You will suffer, pain for pain, as you have made me suffer until you are put to death, or until you learn to kill and to challenge God over the Sign of Divorce as the gospel's law affords) (God usually puts sinful man to death over some declaration of his mercy, now, I've believe I've may of taken all that I can based on INRI as much as God will afford, but we will see soon, all the same, a complete law is being voiced).
edit on 21-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/22/2017 by Blaine91555 because: removed link to personaly identifiable information

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Our Lady of the roses:

"Wars shall increase, and the great World War, the greatest of all, shall befall mankind, and shall make extinct three-quarters of the world's population. Is this what you want?" -Our Lady, June 18, 1982

"All of the direction given in warning is conditional to mankind." - Jesus, July 24, 1976

"There will be a great War, and at the time of this crisis will return the Lord of lords and the King of kings." - Our Lady, November 20, 1972

"The Third World War will leave no earth upon the land. There will be no earth, there will be no human beings; but a grouping would have been taken up into Heaven, My child and My children, to await the terrible devastation that falls upon mankind." - Jesus, May 28, 1983

"The six days of suffering [the first 3 days, WW III; the next 3 days, the comet or Ball of Redemption] are not for you, for you are counted among the few." -Our Lady, August 14, 1981

"The world as you know it shall be changed—not completely, My child, annihilated as in the time of Noe, but changed. The peace promised shall be given at this time." - Our Lady, December 24, 1974

edit on 22-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

all of the above is conditional, and very similar to both Akita and Fatima Neues Europa text. They both are conditional too. However, little has been changed to better in the world... Hope God have mercy on us all

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"You must keep about you at all times--at no cost must you remove from your bodies your crucifix, the St. Benedict medal, and your Scapular." - Our Lady, October 6, 1992

SECOND RETURN
"All of this armor was given to you throughout the years of mankind. And it was given for reason, for this very day now that is approaching.
"You are living in the times of the coming of the great tribulation. And were it not I to return—I will tell you also, My children—were not I to return, there would be no flesh left....
"I repeat again: When I return to earth, I shall return the way I left. I ascended, and I shall then descend, with the armies of Heaven. You will see a banner that shall be raised at that time called Faithful and True, and in that way you will know Me. My Mother will also descend during the time of tribulation." - Jesus, November 1, 1985

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ball of redemption - comet

TWO WEEKS
And it will be known to man because when the Ball of Redemption is used as the chastising agent, you will see it for about two weeks before it ever hits earth. And that, I can assure you, will be a most frightening incident for most. - Veronica's commentary, July 15, 1973

"When the Ball of Redemption comes upon your earth, all will have received the Message from Heaven, and they will be given individual choice for their salvation or their damnation." - Jesus, October 2, 1972

(my guess - not just the messages of this and that apparition, that reach millions but not billions. Rather a worldwide warning by angelic ET who will make the armies of Jesus, warning delivered by air, sound, image, and also by the new communications that most young people possess even in the third world countries... we will be told in a minute all over the world, and will see the approaching comet for 2 weeks. Enough to make a choice...)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"Many of you will wait until it is too late, and then what will you say, as in Noe's time, the Ark was closed and the waters descended upon the earth? So it will be in the end days, My children: the Ark of graces, the Ark of knowledge, the Ark of your God, will close upon those who will be saved, but others will be destroyed by the Ball of Redemption." - Jesus, June 18, 1987

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia and others give 10 day ultimatum to Qatar to close Turkish base, cease pro-Iranian politics, close Al Jazeera, among 13 points of the ultimatum.

Turkey already declared it woudn't consider withdrawal as an option.

What comes after those 10 days expire on July 3rd? Saudi attacks Qatar, and thus enters into war with Iran, and may be Turkey?

That dating is very near to July 13 when the 3 secrets of Fatima were given 100 years ago. Wasn't it said in Neues Europa WW3 would start in the secong half of the century? Technically we are still in the second half of the century of Fatima, few more days or months depending on how we count it.

edit on 23-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Excellent OP. Many things to be discussed. I'll be on ATS to provide my views soon. Thanks for your works.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Thank you John.

After so many years research and waiting, both personal and in the Church, I already lose patience and hope that anything will happen to better.

What if, for example, the Vatican releases yet another text, that is again fake news? Their predecessors proved they are capable of doing so.

If my theory of ET-angelic or other appearance is inside Fatima, then may be we will see them directly before any release of the truth.

Major Ed Dames in his latest interview speaks of ET rescue/protection during the solar killshot. For reference, he connects the soon to come solar megaflare to a North Korean nuclear explosion and local wars right before it. He didn't speak before of ET, as he does in his latest radio shows on Coast to Coast AM.

Other pieces that are not necessarily "religious" or "catholic prophecy" come into place. It is very likely a solar megaflare triggerred by passing body (Nibiru or other) to happen this Fall. A number of insiders say we will be warned only 2 weeks - what some apparitions say. Practically that is the time we will see the celestial body in the sky. Similar speaks Mother Shipton, of a dragon that first will be seen for one week, then the people will forget about, and then his tail will sweep the earth. In Astronomical terms, every major celestial body has a trail of debris, asteroids, etc. That is to say, between the visual undisputable detection of the Planet X (or anbother one) and the actual impact on earth there will be one, two, or few weeks. Enough time for everyone who wants to be rescued, saved. All of us will be informed, not only in the sky but also via the modern electronic devices. In hours the news will be indeniable all over the world. I don't know how much time we will have to decide, one week, one month or more.

But I can't believe that all Bible codes, all prophetic words of Messiah to come (let not mess it with the Second Coming and the Antichrist), all Catholic expectations of Chastisement preceded by a Great Warning, and Protestant of a Rapture, to be all illusion, is just too much for me.

If it doesn't happen however, I'd expect a very big war to break out very soon after the failed prophecy, let say after September 23. (to coincide with the New Year of the God's chosen people). That is to say, the Fatima anniversaty October 13 will be fulfilled either way: by celestial impact and appearance of our heavenly rescuers, or by man-made biggest war much bigger than WW2, as Neues Europa version of Fatima-3 clearly speaks about. Let me say again, Neues Europa is not just something "untrtue" it was endorsed by cardinal Ottaviani, prefect of Holy Office (CDF) at his time. Yes it is not the full text. Malachi Martin says, the core element is missing. However, isn't it enough to read that oceans will turn to steam and millions people will die? That matches with what St John Paul II said in Fulda Germany, at the time when he was still healthy.
edit on 8-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

I see your thread. Pls do not be shy to post it here too www.abovetopsecret.com...

For whoever has ears let him hear
edit on 8-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

All prophecy is self fulfilling, directly or indirectly causing itself to become true if you place belief in such.

Perspective being rather a cruel mistress especially so if somewhat constrained by religious dogma and/or belief.

End of the day Gods an absentee parent at best and a genocidal megalomaniac with a massive inferiority complex towards his supposed creations at worst.

There is no fate but what we make.

We need to address our own issues and problems as a species because no invisible somewhat anthropomorphised omnipotent sky God is going to do it for us.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Fatima sun miracle wasn't self-fulfilling, witnessed by 70,000 croud of peasants, and reported by secular anti-clerical media in Portugal.

The question is, what really Virgin Mary told the children in 1917.

Let we notice the fact, the children didn't tell anyone those words, as widely assumed by popular films about Fatima. Not first or second secrets were known, not before Lucia wrote them down in a letter in 1941. We don't know the exact date those secrets were made public by Vatican, apparently after not before 1941. Were they real? Vatican has history of cheating and exchanging texts. If the third secret could be exchanged later, why not the second secret to be also?

Frankly, it is unlikely Virgin Mary to travel all the distance between heaven and earth (reportedly she travelled in a white cloud seen by children), only to tell the people hell exists, and the next war comes worse than the previous one. That is pretty much known. We know WW3 will be worse than WW2, without having apparition to tell us that. Or to say Russia is bad but could be converted. We know everyone is bad, some more than the others, and everyone could be converted, including entire nations. Russia converted quite more than the West did for all that time. Without entering in debate again for things already talked about so many times online.

I expect the REAL words of Our Lady to be something quite different. For example, of a new era of peace made possible by extraterrestrial angelic contact. is that what the Vatican doesn't want us to know? Because, some rules would happen to be totally obsolete, yes? But they are obsolete even today. So...better take the opportunity of the coming 100th anniversary of the 3 secrets given on July 13, 1917, and continue anew until October 13 the final date of the jubilee 100 years. I believe by then the Era of peace should have come, with or without chastisement.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thanks 2012newstart for your post. Very good inputs.

I have been quite busy until now posting in my own thread for I have so many things so share in terms of Bible prophecies explanations. Maybe you read it all. In that case you have seen how deep are my reflexions of the endtimes prophecies. I do appreaciate your work.

July 13/14 2017, the 100th anniversary of the Lady's of Fatima prophecies, could be very significant, to say the least. But I don't want yet to elaborate on private prophecies. Too much stakes.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It doesn't have to happen on July 13, although it is the 100 years from the 3rd apparitions when Our Lady gave the words of the 3 secrets.

(and not the vision of Lucia published by the Vatican in 2000 as the "third secret". The third secret is part of the text known as the second secret, and was cut off from the original text, it is words of Our lady it is not a vision).

With every month and week passing we draw nearer to a number of anniversaries that I mentioned before, Bible codes of year 5777 and so on. I think it is very reasonable to expect the Sun miracle that happened on October 13, 1917 to signify a real world event that may occur around that time if not on the exact date.

The latest sign is the Virgo alignment that will pass thru more than 9 months series of alignments. A major one would be the solar eclipse on August 21. I don't know when the "birth" of Jupiter should exactly occur, and I am not so much in astrology either. Is it September 23 as many protestant sites say? I just don't know. I expect the events every now and then, in whatever surprise sequence God has arranged them, not people.

Well, in this thread I will limit my reasoning to Fatima and other prophecies. I appreciate your efforts on Revelation. I didn't have the time to read your newer posts.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well, i could not resist myself, since i'm Portuguese
Fátima temple and city is a money mine for the church, when actually the miracle of the sun and the aparicions did not happened only in Fátima. They happened at least in 3 diferent places in Portugal, and not all of them saw a "lady saint" Nossa senhora.
They saw a ball of light aproaching them, but then the church took over and selected one of the places to proclame a miracle, and secrets and what not...
Its a mega marketing coup, nothing gonna happen, just people seling faith in the most contemporary monument to ufo's.

edit on 8123031x0000001601pm731 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You don't know what you don't know! On May 12th, on a Friday afternoon, in 1967, here in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S.A., I had the same feminine apparition, coupled with a St. Christopher like world karma put down. Its exactly 50 years after Fatima, and fifty years before this last May. I doubt that this has anything to do with Miriam, the mother of Jesus. Its more of a Valkyrie like lady. But I did run into a 14 year old school girl, on a bus trip in Morocco, in 1971, who had a striking resemblance. She was a daughter of the Sephardic Jewish Rabbi of Marrakesh.

Joseph, Jesus's father, was the oldest man to pay court to Miriam, so Jesus's apostles may have had one or two, gents who also made the same connections as I did, albeit in the reverse order.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I see it way more practicable.....Micah 5:2-3.........

States that when that Virgo prophecy happens, that's when Israel will come back into the curriculum.......the Church Age.......is over. Know what that means.......

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I do believe that we are very close now (few days, even few hours?) from the first UFO event in Orleans, France, triggering the series of events I speak about in my thread (consider reading all my posts until page 4). The July 13 1917 Lady's of Fatima 3 secrets anniversary would then be very close.

I don't believe, on the other hand, in the interpretation of the September constellation Virgo 'giving birth' to Jupiter. Far too inconsistencies to solve when reading Rev 12. In addition, it would be just a sign without helping us to consider the next step. If this last configuration was 7,000 years old, why not think that, what this 'sign' is supposed to announce, is something coming in 'just' two centuries (which is very close compared to that scale of time)? You see that it's just unusuful.

My interpretation of a real woman (Kate) having pain to give birth to a real Male Child (George) is sticking to the text. In that case, the time between the sign of the Star of David configuration (July 22 2013), accompanied by the sign of the Perseids for the father assisting her (William = red dragon), and the coming of Christ in Prince George's body in summer 2017, once this Male Child has been taken to God and his throne (UFO event), would be four years only!

These four years correspond to the last ministry of Christ at his first coming (at least 3.5 years, even more). It is as if he comes back when he left us.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

As 13th already passed, apparently it failed to materialize now, whatever is in the secrets. However it may happen any day. According to pope Benedict, Malachi Martin, and exorhist Gabrielle Amorth, the 100th anniversary should see the secrets fulfilled. That is, by October 13. If nothing happens...we shall see then. I hope it will, may be sooner.

About the Manchild, I have several threads about it and discuss it there. William and Kate...well it is how you see the things. I'd rather accept the Manchild as the collective image of those 144,000 who have a special role to fulfill
edit on 14-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Things that go bump in the night. there was a fatal car wreck, right in this window, and witnesses and a news camera caught a wide band of white lights going up at an angle, from the wreck. Witnesses noted that the victims were going straight up to heaven.

As crazy as this sounds, I believe them. There's an ancient wormhole, espoused in the Gilgamesh Epic Story, which seems to come close to the Earth, in Fifty Year Cycles. Fatima was in 1917, my own apparition was in 1967, and now, this fatality, seems to have opened it up once again, in 2017. All of these are at right about the same dates in May.

So, keep your powder dry, and your eyes open, through to the end of 2017 A.D. "The Ides of March have come Caesar, but not yet passed". Just as Shakespeare writ, in his play, "Julius Caesar".

edit on 14-7-2017 by carpooler because: Shakespeare's quote

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Isn't it amazing so many people have private visions, you included? You know whatyou saw and hear more than anyone else.

Gilgamesh story is something we should learn in detail in our Bible schools. it is historic, and it is connected to the other worlds at the same time. As far as I know, Gilgamesh and his friend looked for a space port to be transported to another planet. Gilgamesh who was considered 2/3 immortal thanks to his mother, to gain immortality that couldn't be achieved on earth. His friend died meanwhile...and that is also a meaningful romantic story of the human life, created by the Ancient East.

1967 was remarkable in God's people of Israel by recapturing of Jerusalem. That coincides with a number of prophecies of jubilee cycles. The last jubilee started in 1967. The new jubilee should start in 2017, although some believe it were 49 years 2016. Judah ben Samuel's prophecy is based on 50y jubilee and is fulfilled up to the year about the ruling of Jerusalem. If he didn't make mistake hundreds of years ago about the Ottoman rule, followed by the British mandate 1917 followed by the Jewish rule since 1967, probably he wouldn't be mistaken of the year 2017 too. We should wait and see.

And let say it again, I do not expect any "End of the world", and almost don't expect Antichrist now (although it can't be completely ruled out). I expect end of the era and starting a new better era, in which the words of Our Father :Thy kingdom come" may be finally fulfilled, as Jesus taught us. Because until now we don't have their fulfillment, no matter how theologians try to "explain" and even to absolve gross historic errors having nothing in common with Jesus' teaching. God's kingdom to come is pending, I really hope it is a matter of weeks or months, preferably without cataclysm. It is wise however, we prepare for the worst, and if better comes, thanks be to God!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join