It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

I am not desperate for myself or for those who believe in the Lord. If I feel urgency to write, it is because the events are upon us.

Today 6.6 we celebrate the 73rd anniversary of D-day in Normandy. Much changed in those years, and the pace of change is faster in the last 2 decades. Only God knows the day, month, year, but He gave us enough signs to be ready.
edit on 6-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Alois Irlmaier is amazing. I don't take it for 100% for granted but one should inform himself about his prophecies.

Many give timelines, from 19th century to 21st, and still the question of When and Why it doesn't happen by now? See what happened to Don Gobbi's expectations of 2000. We may say, to John Paul II's expectations who was regularly consulted by don Gobi.

Malachi Martin speaks as far as he was given to know. He said to be given original text by a cardinal, but he himself was not a cardinal, he could be purposely deluded to spread misinfo later.

As he speaks of a new form of energy, if you search internet you will find it. Or should we say, new form of angels that we were being denied their existence since the time of the Gospels writing. It is clear Ezekiel 1 was not a dream vision, so detailed description of beings with their space vehicles.

Russia, it is written so much of Russia-Fatima... Someone, Fr Grunner I think, said a Russian representative from the embassy went to him and asked him of Fatima incl consecration, and listened carefully everything. There is a video about that, I don't keep the link.

We are approaching the breaking point one way or another. Whether we have to pass thru WW3, as we see how Trump exacerbates situations in a number of local war theaters and zones of interests. Is it Putin doing so? What if Russia is being provoked to extend it cannot not respond, let say a nuclear explosion on Ukrainian territory with mutual accusations who gave the nuke to whom. Let alone simpler scenarios with North Korean regional war that becomes worldwide by a single NK EMP over continental US via satellite or submarine launched missile from unpredictable position too close to be stopped. Or Iran-Saudi war that will draw US, Israel, and jihadist groupings that will retaliate asymmetrically. I don't know whcih one of these scenarios will be played out, or a combination of them.

Whether there is Planet X approaching that will be announced in the last 2 weeks. Mother Shipton speaks of one week only when the dragon's tail will be visible for all, and the strike follows after a brief pause. (most likely that is the tail of debris of Planet X that will strike the earth, not the planet itself).

If there is escape way, it should be given beforehand, not afterwards. I don't know how long in advance or for what duration, let say one of these possibilities:

1. overnight rapture/rescue on preselect list of chosen ones
2. 3 days warning and boarding ships all over the world cities for all who want
3. 1-3 months slower process of landing ships and information of larger portions of population
4. landing space cities that will serve as refuges

With every month passing, 3 and 4 become less and less likely, if we have a deadline. We know there is a date in Fatima real text. That made John XXIII to say it is definitely not in his pontificate. If it was the phrase "in the second half of 20th century" as Neues Europa version says, John XXIII could not say that because his pontificate was also in the second half of 20th century. With 4 months left of the century since the apparitions, we have 4 months of possible dates and nothing more. If it doesn't occur...I will comment it on October 14th.
edit on 7-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
2012newstart,

Have you ever heard of Benjamin Solari? He is supposedly a South American prophet by way of images he drew along with descriptions. It's getting harder to find his material in English but I have most prophecies that I have come across backed up to hard drive (from many years).

Here are a few of his descriptions for images he drew.

Concerning aliens:

"Circles of lights will appear flying high, bringing alien beings from other planets. Yes, they were who came to settle the earth, it will be said, and it will be well said. Yes, who were called angels in old testament, or... Jahveh voice, they will be, and they will be seen again, and they will be seen, and they will be heard." (year 1938)

In the presence of the constant visits of the extraterrestrial navigators the, science will deny, after that it will doubt, and at last it will say... true it is!. And our wisdom has fallen behind. They have been looking at and looking after us for centuries! (year 1940)

Catholic Church:

"The papacy will have new rules. What was bad yesterday will be no longer. It will be protestant in it self, without to be. The protestants will be Catholics without to be. The Pope will go on journeys far from the Vatican, and will arrive to America, meanwhile the humanity will fall down." (year 1938)

"Rome in misfortune, the ducal city falls in desasters. Hermetism in the town of Naples. Confusion in Vatican. The Church will sink, the Pope will go out, he will become popular but late will be. The reforms will frighten the Catholics. The young priests will face the transitory elite which control the power. New Church. New ways. Secret meetings in fight. The future will be the return to the catacombs." (year 1938)

"Faith. The world will go looking for, without to see, and seeing, it will not see, it will fall down and will stand up with the Virgin." (year 1939)

The United States:

"Races which hate each other will join together. The earth will go in war. India, China, Japan, Russia. Africa will give the world an example. America will be witness, help, palliative and light, North America will be despised, even so, the world in the moment of the afflictions will cry out for it - but it had suffered and will be no longer." (year 1937)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Some more concerning aliens from Benjamin Solari.

“The ugliness and deformity with which ‘extra-terrestrials’ are shown is human fantasy. That does not exist” (1972).

“Obelisks on the moon shall one day speak and shall destroy the voice of man” (1972).

“The seven-circular-step lunar crater shall reveal its secret to mankind” (late thirties).

“Interplanetary vessels come to earth in PEACE” (1960).

“Earthbound civilisation includes a lost civilisation that was far superior to the ones that followed it…” (1960).

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I try to combine as much prophecy as I can. I think of them as perspectives. Let's say you hang a shiny blue ball in a room and light it from the top. The people that only see it from the top say it is a beautiful shiny blue ball. Then you have people that see it from the bottom. To them it is an ominous dark object above them. They see the same thing but from different perspectives.

To me that is like Catholic prophecies. They are one perspective. As I always say to myself "Who am I if I only consider my own truths". I said that to myself after my second reading through of the new and old testament. So I went deeper, I searched many perspectives.

We, are in a # load of trouble. It is deserved I cannot deny that. Man had the choice of choosing to change or being forced to. We are going to be forced to based on all that I have read.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Benjamin Solari is very interesting, previously unknown to me. Thanks for bringing him up.

Well the other scenario is worldwide war(s) and/or planetary cataclysms. The only way to avoid or to reduce what is coming, is to have the angelic/ET forces intervention. Whether it will happen, I sincerely hope so, not only of one hour rapture for selected few.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I think Qatar - Saudi row has the potential to become the starting point of WW3. Of course other flash points exist, such as Ukraine.

WW1 and WW2 started in the Summer.

2 Esdras book, canonical in the Latin vulgate and king James original bible
www.sacred-texts.com...

2 Esdras Chapter 15
29 Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble.

30 Also the Carmanians (Persia)raging in wrath shall go forth as the wild boars of the wood, and with great power shall they come, and join battle with them, and shall waste a portion of the land of the Assyrians.
edit on 8-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
You guiys who follow Fatima closely, and I am sure you read here from secure locations, and even sites like vatican: You know something big is going to happen pretty soon. And you keep silence. For what reason?

At least the pope opened the gate a little with his remarkable homily on May 13. His subordinates don't like it, do they?

Because what comes, is nowhere near their centuries old paradgims and scenarios. It is not contrary the dogmas either. But they are not prepared to cope with it.

For me it is Extraterrestrial contact this year, in three - four months. That will start a new chapter of Church's history, will open the gate for the wider interpretation of Gospel and Bible to include the larger Universe. The Earth has never been an isolated secluded place, and is not now. Read Ezekiel 1.

That will happen anyway, with or without a major cataclysm. May be cataclysm is on our way too. That will make the things only more dramatic and connected to a celestial deadline (Planet X passage or something else)
edit on 12-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I will enlarge the picture regardless of how it is accepted by fanatic people (far not only posters) who always will find excuses. We do not have TIME for anything else than sober analysis of reality with all possibilities on the table.

It is possible, that some ET races who have been acting in earth's history, such as the Vikings, and who are proven to be benevolent, to come again and to act on God's side.

Watching many ET films, in most of them the ETs are presented as negative agenda. In few of them however we see good ET races friendly to Earth. Example for that are the fimls Avengers where Thor, the hero of the Viking legends, plays a leading role.
1.bp.blogspot.com...
On the picture, Thor on earth-made flying machine with dimensions of aircraft carrier.

We have to accept the reality, the way God has given it to exist for so long, that may exceed the medieval representations of angels = "pure spirits". That God's plan of salvation may include angelic intervention, as Jesus talks in the Gospel to precede His Second Coming and the Judgment day (And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven. Mark 13:27)

And stop deminizing those who play on God's side, who are de facto playing "angels" that in translation means "messengers". Because if we keep doing so and reject them, we will surely meet their adversaries sooner than later. Those who would be righteously called "demons", those that the little Francisco in Fatima saw apart of the big apparitions, looking like strange frightening animals. We do not want to encounter those negative aliens, do we?

Then, let those in office and everyone with sane reasoning, start thinking of the real picture as soon as today. If we want to have Christianity after the events. Better say, if we want to participate in the group of saved ones after the events.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
With the above post, I do not say that Thor or any other ET are already angels , of heaven or otherwise, but that they, as well as we, could play the role of "angel" or "messenger" of God of goodness and love, if they choose so. Being imperfect, as we are, those ET-humans may decide (or have already decided) to stay on God's side in the coming final battle... So I hope I am not misunderstood. I stick to the definition given by mgr Corrado Balducci, top Vatican demonologist, who said the ET are reality Different from the Demonic one. Thata is to assume there are more than we other humans in the Universe, who are prone to error and yet called to make repeated choice for God of Love, and also conversion as needed. Indeed, otherwise would be completely illogical for a Universe consisting of some 100 billion Known galaxies to stay standstill empty for life and love...that is to deny God's creative freedom, that not even St Thomas Aquinas was permitted to write by his superiors...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The Norsk eschatology says, Thor and Odin will come back and will fight the powers of evil, the beast Fenrir, in the battle Ragnarok. They will be killed. But after the battle, a new era and new humanity will rise.

That is similar to the Christian eschatology. Only, apparently, the Vikings are going to lose the battle to win the war. They are going to sacrifice themselves.

That remembers me the "rest of her offspring" Revel;ation 12:17 where those who remain on earth and who keep God's words, engage in a war with the incoming dragon (draconians?) and inevitably lose,. because the dragon and the beast temporarily win all over the earth. Those people are not part of the fleeing church (the woman) or the raptured church (the manchild). They could be many, and powerful. Seems to me, they will also be aided by angels, as the first martyrs were aided by angels to endure their persecutions and martyrdom. Perhaps, the fleeing of the woman is made possible thanks to those future martyrs who stay to fight and die, so the others can escape and continue the life. In that position, I see the positive Vikings with their leaders who are apparently off-world beings, angels if you will, who are on God's side. Their actions in history are good ones. They fight the evil ones. Much could be said, I'd wish some more knowledgeable people including those in position to develop that part of eschatology. And the rest of us to stop demonizing those people/ET/angelic who in fact serve the good and God of goodness.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
============================================================================

I believe the Rapture will happen Before or On Sept 23, 2017. May be much sooner.
Don't ask me why, I can't answer you. It is too much already I say it online.

============================================================================

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't be suprised at all. So many signs pointing to this fall. So many it's hard to wrap your head around it.

Keep the faith and keep your eyes on the sky.

God Bless

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I would not idolize anyone. Everyone who comes from above must be checked if he is from God. Words are not enough but deeds.

Seems to me logical there will be also resurrection/transformation of some people, may be not everyone. Why should Jesus do it many times, if the Rapture is now? But of course no one could be certain. Even the Church fathers weren't certain in the so called "first resurrection" in the Revelation.

For all those powers who intend to assist God's plan, for lack of better words, I'd say: they are on God's side as long as they actually do that, with their words and much more with their deeds. If they stop doing that, if they promote their own agenda, they are no more on God's side.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Russian October Revolution 100th anniversary is approaching fast. Not a mere historic commemoration.

RT.com has extensive cover of the events day by day, as if "tweeted" 100 years ago

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Virgo alignment that is ongoing and will be finalized in August-September 2017.

I browsed dozens of good videos, of people who are well versed in Scripture. The astronomical alignment didn't occur in the last 6,000 years (believed to be since the creation of Adam) and won't occur in the next few thousand of years. It is the first alignment since the writing of Revelation.

I thought of posting one such vid, but always the temptation exists to say: look at that preacher, look at that narrow mind, or vice versus, how little fear of God that man has, if he finds supporting arguments in the mere star alignment... So I prefer not to connect to a particular video or preacher, rather to the fact that astronomical alignment happens for the first time since John, and may well signal what John hismelf saw in the heaven (or sky, the same word).

The core issue is the birth of the manchild that I discussed many times. Recently pope Francis referred to it, as being a combined image of all of us. That is to say that even the Catholic Church that usually avoids interpretations of apocalypse and end times, finally starts doing it. In the year when strangely why, Fatima leaked expectations and Jewish prophecies coincide.

If a Rapture is to occur, it could be overnight, or it could take three weeks or months of hovering or landing ships. If it is overnight, I am afraid that many millions will be taken but billions will be left behind. So perhaps in the mercy of God who gives signs in heavens since the creation and points to them at the time of the Bible writing, we will receive bigger grace. Because it will be the last chance of a humanity that seems to be reaching the point of no return.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
jupiter entered Virgo on August 27, 2016 watchfortheday.org... and will remain 400 days.

That means, the birth of the manchild may happen ANY DAY now, not waiting Sept 23.

Apparently the solar eclipse will play a major role Aug 21. But the rapture may occur before it. I have reasons for it, having in mind it is a Spaceship Rapture and not flight in one instant out of your shoes/ clothes!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The latest Russian warning to all US coalition planes not to cross West of Euphrates or become targets, puts the situation in new dimension. Never did Russia warn like that after the end of the cold war, in any local conflict including on ex Soviet territories.

However, I suggest the angelic et contact will precede ww3 with at least one day may be more...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Major development with the Russian defence minister's plane almost intercepted by NATO F-16 www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join