It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Or...what IF we are offered to believe a big delusion, with series of very elaborated and unexplained apparitions, after we have the rewritten gospels. I can say more, as of why the expectations of the prophets of the future messiah differ so much from the Paul-shaped and Constantine-stamped version of Christianity that by all means is quite far from what the first communities believed. I do not have the answer...but the question is obvious. What we are told doesn't happen for quite long time, 100 in Fatima case and 2000 in the case of a modified religion that expects its antichrist in every generation and era. ...prove me wrong please!
edit on 19-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

(Pope John Paul II is connected to the 33 Day Figure of 8/21 to 9/23 ... now we see the same Pattern with Ronald Regan and the figure of 33. These are answers to the Prophecies of Saint Malachy and Allen C. Martin about the Pope and the President. "112" which is "OF THE TWELVE" or "Thirteen". That because "Nibiru" creates the Tetrahedron Effect or Area of Effect out in Space like it is another Constellation or a lesser Constellation. So during this period of time before mankind is put to death, the Antichrist will likely enforce these positions. At the same time, you have clear instructions to hurt yourselves and to cause yourselves pain until God is no longer interested in the USA, and then the Antichrist will go away and leave you alone. This can happen in 33 Days, as we continue to see what is necessary, right now, since God has the Antichrist in the position of INRI, you need to hurt the Antichrist enough, whoever he is, until God has no interests here anymore or forever, so we will continue to see what is necessary (you may need to kill the Antichrist within 3 Days from 8/21 before God invalidates INRI, in order to effectively end your lives, and impact the Antichrist's Goals as you can understand them, so we'll see what is necessary, right now, there will be a blood bath here in the usa and at all points surrounding me, until God resolves INRI, so be prepared to do what is necessary)

(One Alternative Theory about what happens? We'll Come back to this)

wattsupwiththat.com...
enquirer.com...

1. Fatima Prophecy 100 Year Cycle Sun = 1717, 1817, 1917, 2017 (Solar Activity)
2. Solstice Precessional Alignment = 1980, 1989, 2012, 2016 (Beginning with Two Blue Moons in One Year) (Galactic Alignment)

In short, the last 100 Years of a 2000 Year Cycle (2000 B.C., 0 B.C., 2000 A.D.), produces the resonance with the Constellation's Belt/SEAL, and this behavior should always identify with activity from the earth's sun.................

From August 28 to September 2, 1859, many sunspots appeared on the Sun. On August 29, southern auroras were observed as far north as Queensland, Australia. Just before noon on September 1, the English amateur astronomers Richard Carrington and Richard Hodgson independently made the first observations of a solar flare. The flare was associated with a major coronal mass ejection (CME) that travelled directly toward Earth, taking 17.6 hours to make the 150 million kilometre (93 million mile) journey. It is believed that the relatively high speed of this CME (typical CMEs take several days to arrive at Earth) was made possible by a prior CME, perhaps the cause of the large aurora event on August 29, that "cleared the way" of ambient solar wind plasma for the Carrington event. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

The Earth's Sun has acted out the 33 Days of the disturbance in the Constellation's Belt/SEAL in one hundred year intervals for the last few hundred years. The best example we have of this is in the 1800s. Going forward to the 100 years of Fatima from 1917 to 2017, we should see the same 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23. Only this event is real, and the prior 100 year intervals were only acting this event out, due to the nature of resonance.

On May 18, 1980, a major volcanic eruption occurred at Mount St. Helens, a volcano located in Skamania County, in the state of Washington, United States. The eruption (a VEI 5 event) was the only significant volcanic eruption to occur in the contiguous 48 U.S. states since the 1915 eruption of Lassen Peak in California. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_eruption_of_Mount_St._Helens

(100 Year Intrevals from our Earth's Sun relative to the present, is a parallel with the Galactic Alignment) Specifically with the last 100 Years of Fatima's Prophecy:

1. May 13 to Oct. 13 beginning of 100 years and then August 21 to September 23 (33 Days) ending of 100 Years. (Fatima Prophecy of 100 years)
2. May of 1980 beginning of 36 Years then August of 2016 (2016 Louisiana floods) (Solstice Precessional Alignment)

Fatima 1917 - Precessional Alignment 1980 = 63 Years, reverse this figure and you have the length of the Solstice Processional Alignment of 1980 to 2016, as a parallel of each other. (The USA will reach alignment with the Mandrid Cross/Solar Eclipse on 8/21 this doubles the Galactic Alignment of 33 Days (33 Degrees for Pleiades ... 33 Days of our Sun's Pole (differential rotation - wikipedia/sun), our Earth's Sun is in the Right Position for the Activation of Tetrahedrons related to Nibiru in our Earth's Sun).

(33 Degrees Parallel, the Pole Shift that happens, since God has no real use for human life below his willingness to give the Sign of Divorce, many people will die. Projection. Nguyen Van Lem, that part of Asia/Europe will experience the most lost of life, Pain for Pain. God has not chosen to react, not because he would not, in a three resurrection clause, God has simply decided to choose another period to react, like the present. As we settle this score of INRI with the Antichrist and possibly euthanasia of all 50 states as declared in revelation (Sodom where the Antichrist is Crucified - We'll come Back to this Briefly)

www.martinkeitel.net...

1. Mars = Pleiades (Photon Bridge) is excited with the Tetrahedron that identifies with that behavior and Mars is Excited
2. Moon = Nibiru Rainbow (Photon Belt) is excited with activity from Nibiru in our Sun, and this behavior excites our Moon

Where we labeled "Moon", that is the diagram on the face of our Moon that is facing us. Where we labeled Mars, that is the diagram on Mars centered around the Giant Scar. These are descriptions of the Tetrahedron Activation Behaviors, relative to 33 Days, before Human Life is destroyed, unless Genetic Dan is Killed off, its populations clusters are killed off.

(So the Inner wheel of the Mayan Calendar is, Moon - Sun - Nibiru, and outer wheel is Mars - Pleiades (Mayan Twins) (Remember Fatima's Prophecy of the Sun is paralleled to Solstice Precessional Alignment, that is best answer for Mayan Calender, with Sun God in Center)

(10000 B.C. Sphinx Great Flood, then 100 year Fatima Prophecy, then 1 Year between Solstice Precessional Alignment and Cosmic Shift, in that order approximately)

youtube.com/watch?v=J30AhGJr-Yw (3 teens face capital murder charges in killing boy)
6abc.com/news/memorial-picnic-marks-anniversary-of-deadly-tioga-carjacking-crash/880998/

Love and Blessings (We talked about what the ethnic people did to me and how they killed themselves recently, now, after you did the same thing to me, you were put to death the same way,
i1112.photobucket.com... we will do this again soon (maybe another city block shooting of the negros, shoot me 10x times and see what they do to themselves, 10 hour walk on tuesday or monday)
edit on 20-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

whether an antichrist lives now...or whether he is the last one...it is not I to say. It is quite possible we have another 100, 1000 or more years before the final events described in both the prophets and the books of the New Testament materialize.

As I already said many times, there are possible loopholes in the timeline of Revelation. Similar to Daniel's prophecy of 70 weeks (each 7 years) that only 69 have been fulfilled and the 70th awaits already 2000 years, or more than the entire span of the fulfilled 69x7 years.

I see such a loophole in Revelation 12 the time period between the rapture of the manchild and the persecution of the woman in the desert. because the first event starts the war in heaven, and the second event happens only after the war in heaven is finished and the dragon cast down to earth. That war could be quite long, having in mind the trillions of stars and galaxies....In a way, we need updated view on the Holy Books, without any preset conditions or presumptions that are not a dogma.

As a believing Catholic, I do care for the future of the Church, and of survival of the Church with her today's and future members. That may include exactly a new reread of the Gospels, where the truth of the wider Universe is no more denied or sidelined. And I am very happy that pope Francis gives a new reread of Revelation 12 the image of the Manchild. Volumes could be written on it, starting from the point that it is we, the Christians born spiritually of Mary the mother of Jesus, who fulfill the prophecy of the manchild, of the victory in the "war in heaven", long before the final events that will see the final battle here on earth. We don't know and have no way to know how long it will take, if even Jesus Christ himself doesn't know the time, as He said in the Canonical Gospels.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Should we prepare for Pentecost or is it Rosh Hashanah? I don't know, and nobody knows since Jesus said it clearly. We cannot be certain of years either. However we should be always ready.

The Church readings in the days before Pentecost are taken from John 17.

20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[e] believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. 24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Here is a powerful devotion to God the Father

www.pdtsigns.com...
In 1932, an extraordinary event occurred. A nun named Mother Eugenia Ravasio reported that God the Eternal Father appeared to her on two separate occasions. The first time was on July 1, 1932. The second time was on August 12, 1932. After a ten year investigation, the Church approved the apparition.

I have just opened up a fountain of living water which will never dry up from now until the end of time. I am coming to you, My creatures, to open My paternal Breast, filled with love for you, My children. I want you to be witnesses of My infinite and merciful love. It is not enough for me to have shown you My love; I also want to open up My Heart to you, whence a refreshing spring will issue and where all men will quench their thirst. They will then experience joys they have never known until now through being so weighed down by the exaggerated fear they had of me, their tender Father.
...This is proof that souls do not know Me any more than you do, not having overcome the idea you have about Me. But now I am giving you this light, Remain in the light and bring it to everybody, and it will be a powerful means both to obtain conversion and to shut, if possible, the gates of hell, for I now repeat My promise, which will last for ever:

ALL THOSE WHO CALL ME BY THE NAME OF FATHER, EVEN IF ONLY ONCE, WILL NOT PERISH, BUT WILL BE SURE OF THEIR ETERNAL LIFE AMONG THE CHOSEN ONES."

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: 2012newstart

whether an antichrist lives now...or whether he is the last one...it is not I to say. It is quite possible we have another 100, 1000 or more years before the final events described in both the prophets and the books of the New Testament materialize.

As I already said many times, there are possible loopholes in the timeline of Revelation. Similar to Daniel's prophecy of 70 weeks (each 7 years) that only 69 have been fulfilled and the 70th awaits already 2000 years, or more than the entire span of the fulfilled 69x7 years.

I see such a loophole in Revelation 12 the time period between the rapture of the manchild and the persecution of the woman in the desert. because the first event starts the war in heaven, and the second event happens only after the war in heaven is finished and the dragon cast down to earth. That war could be quite long, having in mind the trillions of stars and galaxies....In a way, we need updated view on the Holy Books, without any preset conditions or presumptions that are not a dogma.

www.ineffableisland.com...
slideplayer.com...

(Commentary in Parenthesis)

God does not deal with true linear time until around 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. this is generally referred to as the Ice Age. Before that and Surround that, God dealt with what we call the "Ether Network" that is hyperdimensional values that offset or superimpose or replace the natural laws. God is only concerned with his judgement program, the rest does not have much value. First the "Ether Network", then God created the Ether Body to complete his work from 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C., this Ether Body is called "Nibiru", and it remains in our earth's sun, until it is activated to complete the gospel's program.

Four Contradictions of the Gospel's Law:
1. Genesis, also "70x7" is stated (books of moses)
2. Daniel, also "70x7" is stated (books of babylonian kings)
3. Matthew, also "70x7 is stated (four cannon gospels)
4. Revelation, also "70x7 is stated (books of john) (stated as "Times, Time, Half a Time"

"70x7" is a measurement of the Energy God has expended, (Luke 3 counts 70 Angels), in a practical sense, this is the energy expended towards the generation of mankind, which ends when the gospel's program is completed, therefore this is a description of the entire evolution chain that ends with the homosapien. "70x7", based on God's expenditure of energy you have the "Homo Erectus 33000 B.C." and "Homo Neanderthalensis 33000 B.C." for a total of 70 and then you have the entire chain that began with "Sahelanthropus Tchaedensis" for a figure of 7 or "70x7". (When God began his involvement of forming the Lord's Body for the gospels program in 33000 B.C. God also modified the evolutionary chain, and that was later completed around 3000 B.C., because of that fact, the Ice Age represents the duality of 33000 B.C. and 33000 B.C. that makes up the figure of 70, as a portion of God's expenditure of energy in the process.

God's Expenditure of Energy with Joseph "70x7" (or just 70 as the gospel indicates)

We are given 62 Weeks in Daniel 9 for Joseph and they spend 430 years in Egypt under Joseph, beyond that, you are given 70 years for Daniel's 70 Weeks (Daniel 9:2) for the last generation or "One Precessional Degree/One Week", you are not presented with the figure of 77 Years or 70 years and 7 years. We are presented with parables based on God's expenditure of energy and that is 70 years from Roswell, with God disputing his usage of 7 years to discern his mercy (Matthew 18:22, position of 70x7 to resolve INRI is stated as least 4 times, following the 4 contradictions of the gospel's law)

70 Weeks (Time) - (7 mya)
69 Weeks (Times) - (1.9 mya to 1.6 mya)
62 Weeks (Times) - (600,000 - 200,000 ya)
7 Weeks (Half a Time) - (7 Years of Revelation) (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan)

This is the information we are presented from God's Expenditure of Energy, simply put, the difference between the TIMES = 7, and HALF A TIME = 7. That is why is is called "HALF A TIME" (because the difference between 62 and 69 = 7). Generally speaking, "HALF A TIME" = "ONE WEEK OF DANIEL", for this reason many people believe that the Events of Revelation will take place over 7 Years when the Covenant is Confirmed, this position false, you are not guaranteed 7 years. For this reason we can say "One Week of Daniel = 7 Rays of Nibiru" (God does 33 Days and reveals that he will kill mankind unless you kill enough of Genetic Dan's Population, and then you die).

(God measures 62 Weeks of the Daniel in Genesis for 430 Years, because of that, we can see 430,000 Years very clearly in Greenhouse Gas paralleling the Evolutionary Chain. God does not clearly number 70 Weeks of Years or 69 Weeks of Years, God has no motivation and has assigned no value to linear time beyond the relative timeframe of 33000 to 10000 B.C. this is when we begin to see "Nibiru"'s cascading reactions in our Constellation's Belt leading to our Earth's Sun)

God states very Clearly that 70 Weeks of Energy = 70 Years in Daniel 9:2, there is no parable involved and no mystery that is 70 years from the Events of Roswell. Then God says 70 Weeks = 70 x 7 = Time/Times/Half a Time in Matthew 18:22 and that is a parable and a mystery. So you don't have a legal right to anything beyond 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23 until you are put to death, until you kill genetic dan's population clusters. And if you refuse to do that, then you die, you suffering and pain comes to a full conclusion in 33 Days. (Right now its "Pain for Pain", as an extension of INRI (Incest/Rape/Murder), once God allows me to die, or to die by your hands, then humanities judgement is complete and you are simply put to death. However once God resolves INRI, you are put to death in 33 Days at most, if you don't kill enough of Genetic Dan)

1. 70 Years = No Parable or Mystery (Daniel 9:2)
2. 70 and 7 Years = Parable and Mystery (Matthew 18:22)

So you can see the patten above, and it should be simple, yes? Now I want you to view this pattern, see below

1. 42 Months = No Parable or Mystery (Revelation 11:2)
2. 42 Months (1260 Days) = Parable and Mystery (Revelation 11:3)

We are given an identical set of figures from God for his "permissive will", and his "declarative will". So unlike the figures of "70 Years", and "70 and 7 Years". We are given 42 Months, for both sets. 42 Months from Flight 370 will equal September 2017, and also the end of Daniel's 70 Weeks for 70 Years, and your lives along with that. No more pleasure from my mouth and rectum.

(Euthanasia::When God stops you from pleasuring yourselves with Murder/Suicide like you do with me at present and for years, this does not mean you will see an Antichrist, or be given a message from God, beyond what God decides to do if anything with the Ether Processes that surround Nibiru. That means the God can give the Antichrist the power to resurrect a few people according to the Antichrist's Will, and they will tell you, that you will be put to death in 33 Days. Weather that is Shane Montgomery, Pope John Paul II, Ronald Regan, and some others that is a position that is very likely to take place, depending, or pending)
edit on 24-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

That last face is the New Orleans Hurrican heineken beer guy I think.

Second line.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Apollumi because: changed "picture" to "face"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
2012newstart,

What do you think of the below comment from Father Malachi regarding the Lucifer telescope.

"Because the mentali... the attitude, the mentality, amongst those who, at the higher levels, the highest levels, of Vatican administration and Vatican geopolitics know that, now, knowledge of what's going on in space and what's approaching us could be of great import in the next 5 years, 10 years"

I find it interesting that the telescope is designed for infrared. Which is good for finding brown dwarfs.

Combine this with the vision of Mari Loli and seeing people burning, rivers and seas evaporating. And of course the earth would not be punished by flooding again according to the bible, but it would be burnt.

More from Malachi Martin

In 1997, Father Malachi Martin told interviewer Bernard Janzen, “... I think the big factor ... is what happens in the skies ... ‘Keep your eyes on the skies’ is a prudent motto. I think ... Our Lady’s sign is going
to appear in the skies, soon. I think ... it is going to come as a shock to everybody. ... I think … the
Church is going to be hit hard by what appears in the skies.” “Keep your eyes on the skies” was advice Father Martin gave often, but especially during the first half of 1997. For some reason, he expected to see “Our
Lady’s Sign,” as he called it, appear in the sky that very spring. Someone asked him if it might be “Hale Bopp,” a small comet that made an appearance that year. “No,” he said. He was expecting a different kind of sign. When it didn’t materialize by the end of June, he told me: “That means it won’t happen for a while yet; we have a little more time.”

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

That is very interesting, I didn't know Martin said that, thanks!

Well, one have to notice several things. First, the timing before 2000 was different. Internet just made its first major steps among population, although it existed for sometime before. The info we have today, sometimes posted on MSM and flooding non-MSM sites, was found only within books labelled conspiracy etc. things that "serious people" wouldn't touch.

Then, we had mgr Balducci who posted Neues Europa version in Osservatore Romano in 1978 between the death of John Paul I and the election of John Paul II. Mgr Balducci top Vatican demonologist, later became famous with his first ever interviews of Vatican prelate (that I know of in recent time) where he spoke of extraterrestrial life as created by God and different from demons. His interviews are available on youtube.

We may add, 1960 was the year chosen by Mary for the release of the 3rd secret, because the people would understand it better by then, not before. How much more after 2000.

Going back to Martin. Sure the secret comes from the sky. Whether it is Planet X that the infrared telescope named Lucife for whatever reason, would have spotted it long ago. (the name comes from the EU and is scientific acronym). Or whether Martin envisions something else, like ET appearance over major cities, or both. I don't know. Those are only guesses. But guesses that one should not dismiss. Because everything else has already been said. Including antichrist in Vatican, including WW3. That could happen too of course, but according to Martin the version of Neues Europa (that contains both) does not contain the core element of the Third secret.

So...your guess is as good as mine. Think of what hasn't been said in Neues Europa and apply Martin's words, John Paul II's words in Fulda, or your imagination.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
2012newstart,

What do you think of the below comment from Father Malachi regarding the Lucifer telescope.

"Because the mentali... the attitude, the mentality, amongst those who, at the higher levels, the highest levels, of Vatican administration and Vatican geopolitics know that, now, knowledge of what's going on in space and what's approaching us could be of great import in the next 5 years, 10 years"

In 1997, Father Malachi Martin told interviewer Bernard Janzen, “... I think the big factor ... is what happens in the skies ... ‘Keep your eyes on the skies’ is a prudent motto. I think ... Our Lady’s sign is going
to appear in the skies, soon. I think ... it is going to come as a shock to everybody. ... I think … the
Church is going to be hit hard by what appears in the skies.” “Keep your eyes on the skies” was advice Father Martin gave often, but especially during the first half of 1997. For some reason, he expected to see “Our Lady’s Sign,” as he called it, appear in the sky that very spring. Someone asked him if it might be “Hale Bopp,” a small comet that made an appearance that year. “No,” he said. He was expecting a different kind of sign. When it didn’t materialize by the end of June, he told me: “That means it won’t happen for a while yet; we have a little more time.”

(1977 + 5 yrs = 1982 + 5yrs + 10yrs = 1997 + 10 yrs + 5 yrs = 2012 + 5yrs = 2017) (Birth of the Antichrist to the Galactic Alignment, in Fifteen Year Spacing from 1997. Before and after this in 5 year intervals, God announces the Supernatural Nature of the Antichrist, in 1977 with the WOW SIGNAL!, and again in 2017 when INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur*) is resolved) (The Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 does not have a "Son of Man" in view so it cannot be more correct then what Father Malachi resolved with the gospel's law, based on, Galatians 1:18, that is 3 Years before the Solstice Precessional Alignment that began in 1980 is 1977 the WOW SIGNAL! then the pattern of 5 and 10 years or "Fifteen")

(2017 - 16 years for 2016 that ended the Solstice Precessional Alignment = 9/11/2001 ... ... ... ... 1917 + 80 years for 1980 that began the Solstice Precessional Alignment = 1997 ... ... ... ... THEREFORE, 1917 to 2017 is 100 year Anniversary of Fatima's Prophecy, when God reveals the Lamb Slain is the Sign of Divorce, with specific identification of 1997 and 2001, that is God burned the Turin Shroud in 1997 and then God burned the Antichrist in 2001, doubling the value, and confirming the significance of Fatima's Prophecy (God's intention of Completing the Covenant that deals with the Events of Revelation or Cosmic Shifting)

(BACKGROUND)

mais-uma-garota-estranha.blogspot.com...

Edward Leedskalnin was Hitler's Brother. INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur*) of the Sons of Man has been more on display as we come into the present. Now God did not allow Edward Leedskalnin to die by Hitler's Regime even though he did take action to kill. Because God for one reason or another did not want to pronounce the death sentence for Europe. However when it comes to Nguyen Van Lem, he was allowed to die, so God has pronounced the death sentence for Vietnam, that is as an extension of what constitutes Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, Brown Races and the 33rd Parallel as best we can understand it, an they must all die, and enough must be killed to solicit the sign of divorce or all humanity will die in 33 days, from 8/21 to 9/23. (Edward Leedskalnin talked about his Sweet 16, now, in that particular case, it may be his brother's daughter, HItler, they tried to develop a relationship with either sexual or marriage around the time God moved Edward into the USA rather then allowing those people to die, similar to how the police department and state here in the usa has tried to develop incest relationships between me and my brother's children).

ttngbt.wordpress.com...

Nguyen Ngoc Loan, is Nguyen Van Lem's Brother, his Wife is in the Top Photograph, and his Daughter is in the Bottom Photograph. The state had tried to force develop an incest relationship, under the surmises of putting the Son of Man to death. Very similar to how the state here in the usa has similar funding for incest relationships between me and my brother's children as well as some of my other relatives (after my father violated my body and was later given life sentences for mass murder, of which he confessed, one of my cousins was sent to me to have relations with my body and he was later executed by being shot to death in the back multiple times) (not only is man's desire to have spiritual authority a problem, but also, God will reveal his hand with INRI as an equivalent act of murder without the specific death of the son of man, here at present, we have incest relationship, and euthanasia of the ethnic population, literally, they kill themselves per resonance of using any level of force against me at all, back to topic, so you need to understand what Pope John I and Pope John Paul II had in view, so it is also very easy to identify the Antichrist, not sure if this will be reported with the Lucifer Telescope, but quite a bit of equipment does report the behavior of the Antichrist)

myemail.constantcontact.com...
www.famousphotographers.net...

Eddie Adams was sent as a emissary of the church to witness the final execution of Nguyen Van Lem. The full completion of the incest relationships under the funding of the state, ending with God sentencing not only these people to death but also many more and all ethnics according to the gospel's law. The Church issued a statement about the prophecy of Fatima, concluding that God would somehow bring in the Third Covenant, but after witnesses the severe development of the incest relationships funded by the state and the murder/suicide, the church retracted that statement. Later on in 1997 based on the Turin Shroud there was a revival in understanding God's intentions, so we continue below with that statement. Love and Blessings (Lots of ethnic/negro bodies in the City of Philadelphia recently based on using lethal force against me, this is good, remember INRI is also a reproof for God's Intentions)
edit on 27-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

More from Malachi Martin

Church is going to be hit hard by what appears in the skies.” “Keep your eyes on the skies” was advice Father Martin gave often, but especially during the first half of 1997. For some reason, he expected to see “Our
Lady’s Sign,” as he called it, appear in the sky that very spring. Someone asked him if it might be “Hale Bopp,” a small comet that made an appearance that year. “No,” he said. He was expecting a different kind of sign. When it didn’t materialize by the end of June, he told me: “That means it won’t happen for a while yet; we have a little more time.”

(Paul VI read the contents with the Substitute, Archbishop Angelo Dell'Acqua, on 27 March 1965, and returned the envelope to the Archives of the Holy Office, deciding not to publish the text. www.vatican.va... ... Eddie Adams had completed his emissary to the Papacy by that time, and they concluded Nguyen Van Lem would be sentenced to death, after that happened, the conclave retracted their statement, in what is viewed as the first spiritual month of the year in march, relative to the equinox)

John Paul II, for his part, asked for the envelope containing the third part of the “secret” following the assassination attempt on 13 May 1981. On 18 July 1981 Cardinal Franjo Šeper, Prefect of the Congregation, gave two envelopes to Archbishop Eduardo Martínez Somalo, Substitute of the Secretariat of State: one white envelope, containing Sister Lucia's original text in Portuguese; the other orange, with the Italian translation of the “secret”. On the following 11 August, Archbishop Martínez returned the two envelopes to the Archives of the Holy Office.(2)

As is well known, Pope John Paul II immediately thought of consecrating the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and he himself composed a prayer for what he called an “Act of Entrustment”, which was to be celebrated in the Basilica of Saint Mary Major on 7 June 1981 www.vatican.va...

Comet d'Arrest 1976e www.phys.ttu.edu...

Following this hectic burst of activity, comet observers had a chance to catch their breath until the next naked eye comet which was visible in the middle of the year. During August 1976, the periodic comet d'Arrest made its closest ever approach to the Earth. As a result the comet became much brighter than usual, reaching a peak of magnitude 5.5 and remaining visible to the naked eye for about 5 weeks during late August and September. A more detailed description is here.Comet 6P d'Arrest

(May to October begins the 100 Years, and August to Sept. Ends the 100 Years, there was activity between the WOW SIGNAL! 1977 and the Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980 (beginning that sequence), that identified with this behavior, so the following year in 1981 the Papacy decided to reveal more about the prophecy. Remember there is one year difference between the Solstice Precessional Alignment that ends in 2016 and Fatima's Prophecy 100 Year Anniversary that ends in 2017) (One Year Before WOW SIGNAL! 1977, Activity happened that identified with Fatima's Prophecy, after they understood the association, then One Year after 1980, the Papacy releases information about Fatima's Prophecy in 1981)

(June Associated with Fatima's Prophecy?)

www.youtube.com... (Crop formations - Messages for Humanity. Lecture by Alan Foster)

www.universetoday.com...
arcanussinistra.wordpress.com...

1. Pisces the Fish is in Water, that is at 0 Hours
2. Leo and Virgo is Transitioning of Man (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan), that is at 12 Hours
3. Aquarius the Next Astrological Age that identifies with NIBIRU (which is not yet activated in our Earth's Sun), that is at 24 Hours

All of this takes place within 33 Degrees of Declination, for the 33 Days of 8/21 to 9/23 that is from Leo to Virgo, when we transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius (Following your Euthanasia of Genetic Dan's Population Cluster, to resolve your offense of INRI).

skydoginstitute.com...
www.watchmansview.com...

Remember the "Solstice Precessional Alignment" is a parallel for the "Prophecy of Fatima" (that is we can trace four divisions of alignment to our earth's sun on both accounts, see previous statements). Therefore the Solstice Precessional Alignment has three notable divisions:

1. June Solstice
2. August to September (Equinox)
3. December Solstice

We can see evidence of this in the Blood Red Moon and Eclipse Grouping Associations (remember a parallel of this activity from our Moon is the Solstice Precessional Alignment, and Fatima's Prophecy as observed by our Earth's Sun).

Sirius was a very important star to the ancient Egyptians, who called it the Star of Isis or the Nile Star. About 5,000 years ago, the helical rising of Sirius occurred earlier, around June 25. When the Egyptians saw Sirius rising just before the Sun they knew it would soon be time for the flooding, or inundation of the Nile River, around which all Egyptian life was woven. They depended upon the flooding of the Nile for the fertility of their lands.

The Flooding of the Nile refers to an annual flooding cycle in Egypt that dates back to ancient times. Today it is celebrated by Egyptians as an annual holiday for two weeks starting August 15, known as Wafaa El-Nil. It is also celebrated in the Coptic Church by ceremonially throwing a martyr's relic into the river, hence the name, Esba' al-shaid ('The Martyr's Finger'). Ancient Egyptians believed that the Nile flooded every year because of Isis's tears of sorrow for her dead husband, Osiris. crystalinks.com/floodingnile.html

5000 Years Ago, Sirius Rose in June, then in the present Sirius Rises in August. Simpler Terms, 3000 B.C. Sirius Rose in June that was picture of Nibiru, now at present, for 33 Days we should see Nibiru Rising in our Earth's Sun. (ancient-code.com/deciphering-sirius-orion/ ... Orion's Alignment Above the Horizon 3000 B.C. to Present).

(All of this is a Parallel, but I will BEST ANSWER, is Activity from the Tetrahedron that deals with Mars and the Pleiades leading to another WOW SIGNAL! perhaps more activity beginning in June, then near the beginning of August, we should see reaction from the Tetrahedron that deals with the Moon and our Sun, perhaps eliminating the International Space Station (by gravity thrust or excitation, throwing it into the earth) ... PARALLEL ... there appears to be activity from the Tetrahedrons at the beginning of 33 Days and then at the end of 33 Days (either INRI is resolved or you die, humanities dies)
edit on 27-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
war of Gog and Magog the algorithm the cloud the rapture within tech revealing currently all is within the cloud data concealed to manipulate if the purge is continuous then what of real will if only decided by cloud analysis to formulate your decisions if drive-less cars are to work do you think Google maps is just taking pictures of streets or rather data on traffic trends pedestrian numbers cars per milli second frequency so if data on this scale is being absorbed into the cloud what other analysis of society is being mapped????? erm did not a human just lose 2 chess games to the cloud>>>>>>>??????????????

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Maybe time to wake up on the power of algorithms data is power think how to gain the thoughts of an entire populace and then change the trends of opinion Facebook Twitter Instagram click bait I can make you think in a certain way so you conform ????

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

‘Keep your eyes on the skies’ is a prudent motto.

The Cloud?????

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
God the Father of All Mankind feast is on the first Sunday of August this year on Aug 6. The devotion to God the Father of All Mankind is relatively new however accepted and approved in one of its several forms that I already wrote about.

Here is what God talked to Barbara Centili

I have given the final means for My children to return to Me through the Hands of their Mother, their Savior, and their Sanctifier. Of this, let there be no mistake. THIS IS THE FINAL STEP TOWARDS A NEW ERA, A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR FATHER AND GOD. This cannot be diminished or trivialized in any way. Let it stand: ONE OCTAVE WITH A SOLEMN DAY OF TOTAL CONSECRATION www.sdbv.org...

Notice that the timing is always God's timing not ours. Barbara Centili heard that in 1997 and we are still in the old era...

Many will say: "I am not Catholic and I don't care...or I am Catholic but this is some private devotion, I don't have to care..."

Each child will come on his own path — there must be “nothing” to hinder them. Set My footlights on a path for those who are destined to arrive by the path of My Church. Others will come by other means. They must not be hindered.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
(Paganism)

www.pinterest.com...
nunezreport.blogspot.com...

(The Association is relatively simple, Three Points identifies with a Tetrahedron, so that we see the Pleiades Tetrahedron, and this is referred to as the Three Stars of Orion. Then we see the "Rainbow Tetrahedron", that is from Nibiru in our Earths Sun, so that we have a Sun/Moon/Nibiru towards the evening in our earth's sky. 2000 Year Intervals so that is Primary, 2000 B.C. / 0 B.C. / 2000 A.D. ... beyond the 400 year intrevals, is a specific 100 year observation within the 2000 year Intrevals) (God has left this as a reminder, we can see as intelligent association, and God does this deliberately, such as Nguyen Van Lem when he was shot in the head and dropped dead, or such as using myself as an example as we settle this score once and for all time) (What does does with Chastisement, sometimes has no value, so the people that want to see everything is over and done, they see that, but that is all false)

(Fatima's Prophecy involves Three Children, see a pattern? And at least one of them is a photographic image of Nguyen Van Lem, sure they saw the full truth, but what did it mean to them)

commons.wikimedia.org...:Coffin_floorboard_depicting_Isis_being_served_wine_by_the_deceased,_Egypt,_Roman_Period,_30_BC_-_AD_324_-_Roya l_Ontario_Museum_-_DSC09735.JPG
www.theeventchronicle.com/study/dead-seas-scrolls-reveal-noahs-ark-shaped-like-pyramid/#
www.theeventchronicle.com...#

Cleopatra committed suicide on August 12, 30 B.C, possibly by means of an asp, a poisonous Egyptian serpent and symbol of divine royalty.............On September 2, 31 B.C., their fleets clashed at Actium in Greece. history.com/this-day-in-history/cleopatra-commits-suicide

August to September is observed at the beginning of the 100 year cycle (less notable) and at the ending of the cycle (more notable)
100 Year Intreval = 30 B.C. to 70 A.D. Temple in Jerusalem Destruction
100 Year Intreval = 1917 A.D. to 2017 A.D.

(Joseph, "I want you to euthanize these people, they have no legal right to live" ... "You kill them, or my God kills You", this is recorded in the gospel's law ... ... ... ... you have 33 Days before you die to kill Genetic Dan's Population Clusters, and we'll settle this score soon of murder/suicide, that is the law you will observe) (Science, Genetic Dan kills itself by using for against me is autonomic, the effect of Joseph increases, and they kill more abroad, right now I am largely their only target)

You should see a version of the Jewish Kabbalah, that is Two Tetrahedrons (Pyramids), and two Photon Anomalies, (Photo Bridge and Photo Belt) described by the Egyptians and the Greeks, also many others. (matching the UFO Guardian's Diagram).

1. 100 Years of Fatima 0 B.C. = Jesus (parallel)
2. 100 Years of Fatima 2000 A.D. = Nguyen Van Lem (parallel)

www.teachpeace.com...

(51 Degrees is a measurement for 51 years that is observed in the 100 years at each of the 2000 year Intrevals of Fatima/Ishtar's Prophecy of God's intention of completing the process of Nibiru (within God's usage of the Three Resurrections) i1112.photobucket.com... EUTHANASIA Love and Blessings (A Bullet is Highlighted at 51 Degrees in the Diagram of Egypt Pharaoh, you can shot me in head, and God will kill a good portion of Genetic Dan, or, you will feel my pain and there will we be great pain soon (we'll hurt these people good before they are put to death), tonight after dark we will see what is necessary in terms of euthanasia this is ongoing until we settle this score, once and for all time of whats necessary)
edit on 1-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ET contact and rescue way/protected areas (refuges) before the date of WW3.

The date of WW3 should happen before the century expires, that is July 13, 2017 the century of the secrets given.

The Chastisement will be two -fold, as another apparition said. The second part is planetary /cosmic event. It is represented by the Fatima Sun miracle, and will take place before/on October 13. 2017. Perhaps it is Planet X Nibiru. Other options are possible.

The missing core element from Neues Europa text, as Malachi Martin said it is missing, imo is exactly the ET manifestation and offer of safe haven It will be interpreted differently, although acknowledged by all. As said about the so called great warning. All apparitions keep "secrets" and code words such as great warning, that mean little as of information of the actual event. because, as one Kibeho seer in Belgium said to Our Lady in ecstasy "they will take me as lunatic if I tell them".

The news is not "time is running out" that is known even by secular sources who are deep in the know. The news is we will be offered rescue plan, with very little time period between its manifestation and the chastisement. May be we are talking of 2-3 weeks or less.

IT boom with mobile phones smarter than many, comes to help humanity to make informed choice.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I believe the Rapture is around the corner. May be I contradict myself quite few times, but that is because I am Searching the Truth, I do not follow ready paradigms, not even my own if there are such.

The Rapture signs are more than ever. Here is a good site that describes the years periods that lead to 2017

www.omegaletter.com...

Whether it is 2017, I want to believe that.However, it is God not me or anyone else, who sets the times. Our job is to be Ready at any moment.

It is useless to name antichrists simply because if that person is already among us he is smart enough to hide himself before the appointed time. As the devil is happy to live unnoticed and to be ignored by most people as non existent, so is his biggest manifestation in history, his "incarnation" so to speak, the antichrist.

Notice also, that a rapture doesn't mean immediate rising of the antichrist on the next day, although it is possible. Chuck Missler assumed a period of years, may be 20, that the antichrist will gradually rise in power after the rapture. That is not to set another uncertain date, rather to say, our job is NOT to expect the Antichrist, rather to expect Lord Jesus to come and take His Bride with Himself!

Happy Pentecost to all!

edit on 3-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I believe the Rapture is around the corner. May be I contradict myself quite few times, but that is because I am Searching the Truth, I do not follow ready paradigms, not even my own if there are such.

I believe you are correct. I can see the desperation in your posts. I have been desperately searching for the threads to put all of the hints together myself, for years, and there is a chill that goes down my back which has me very sure this is the year.

Once, I had planned everything out to survive, to escape the events somehow. After all my reading I have become convinced "the living shall envy the dead".

The rapture. I "think" it is simply a very large exodus of souls from this planet. So many people die at once, the same time, souls leaving this planet en masse.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
2012newstart,

Have you read the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier? Again, according to Malachi Martin the earthquakes and tsunamis would not necessarily be related to natural causes (solar flare, meteor/commet impact, celestial body). They would be caused or initiated by man. Supposedly a new form of energy is found that is very cheap and very powerful that ends up in the wrong hands. Not sure he meant nuclear power. Assuming he did not.

Then you have to take in to account all of the references to Russia relating to the third secret. It was "the" most important thing, to convert Russia. So I find that interesting with the building momentum of aggression towards Russia. I think instead of trying to bring out a better intent in all men, and in Russia the power brokers of the world prefer to subdue nations instead. This I think is what buys man a miserable future.

Malachi Martin liked to tell people details about the coming chastisement. In his book The Keys of This Blood is mentioned: “A physical chastisement of the nations, involving catastrophes, man-made or natural, on land, on water and in the atmosphere of the globe. A spiritual chastisement … [consisting] of the disappearance of religious belief, a period of widespread unfaith in many countries. A central function of Russia in the two preceding series of events. In fact, the physical and spiritual chastisements, according to Lucia’s letter, are to be gridded on a fateful timetable in which Russia is the ratchet.”

Link below.

Alois Irlmaier
www.crystalinks.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join