It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

they all swore to secrecy and will never say it before it is decided so by a pope, or before it happens.

What shall we do if nothing happens by May 13 and then by Oct 13? I believe something will happen, but not necessarily the doom scenarios of fatima.org

Something could have already happened or will happen that hasn't received much attention but will prove important in the decades to come. North Korea and Ukraine for example, those conflicts have started or are brewing, so if all-out war - involving the troops of Russia/U.S./China - does break out in those countries, then perhaps Fatima will be fulfilled because those conflicts began or started before 2017. In 2015, Pope Francis invoked World War III, saying that it has begun in a piecemeal fashion. Maybe he was referring to the secret of Fatima - that war would begin in Kiev like Malachi Martin said.
edit on 3-5-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

WW3 is a possibility of course. People didn't learn how to live together for 5,000 y recorded history and 2,000 years after Jesus Christ, despite all talks how God's kingdom on earth reigned invisible all that time. I liv with the ideeda that Fatima 3 is WW3 for quite a long time. And now it transpires it is something more than that. Malachi martin said about Neues Europa version it is not all, the core element is missing. And Neues Europa version is WW3 in details that reportedly made Khrushchev and Kennedy to have a deep thought according to Le Monde.

It seems WW3 is very possible at this point, although it may not be a total destruction for obvious reasons. There are modern weapons like EM and other unknown ones (particle beams, energy domes).

Still, what will follow a possible WW3 is the real secret. The options are several. Nibiru, Mega solar flare, aliens good and bad, or the expected for 1900 years antichrist, or any combination between them. And as we talk of antichrist again, let me mention again the unfulfilled prophecy of Revelation 12, 14 and 7 - who and where is the manchild,and the 144,000 firstfruits? They all come before the antichrist. Is it possible we miss somehow the salvation ticket to the new earth while waiting for the worst to come.
edit on 5-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Moreover, the Neues Europa text gives a time frame. I discussed in length why it is unlikely Our Lady to mention numeric year or even century, rather to refer to the time as "one century later" or so. We have the falling fatima sun. Does it mean it will happen by October 13? I don't know the answer. it seems to me logical, if Our Lady shows apocalyptic sign with the sun, mega cataclysm so to speak, then the text of the secret not to be restrained within what is man-made. Indeed, how would one set a timeframe to something that is man made such as a war, be it WW3? The people have their free will, it is conditional on the good will of billions of individuals.

Unlike WW3, asteroid, Planet X or solar eruption by unknown force (solar, galactic, other) is not something conditional, it follows its own laws of nature.

If such event is imminent, as some insiders said (Ed Dames), then we should also ask ourselves what Rescue plan will God offer. And that may be the real secret in its good part. Because a rescue plan from mega cataclysm could be only out of the planet, or in some super protected city that doesn't exist as man-made.

I.e. another option besides a lift off the earth would be the arrival of space ships- cities like Atlantis from the film, to offer safe haven during the calamities. That is a possibility that also matches the Jewish interpretation of year 5777, expectation of messiah, and the land of Israel to be safe. How? By the arrival of space city there. In Kiev, in Russia, in Guadalupe, in Aparecida, in Fatima... onbe of the few ways that seem to me viable. Of course it is God who has already decided it. Isn't it strange all those secrets and half-said things by all real seers? Even the Kibeho seer Valentine Nyaramukiza who is now in Belgium, was recorded to say during apparition: "if I tell that to the people they will say I am lunatic"

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Newstart, Check out my thread Third Time's the Charm. The last post is my attempt to simplify things. To really understand that supposed Dancing Sun "miracle", you need to study Tibetan Buddhism. Where this goes dark, is that in the late Roman era, four Llamas trekked from Tibet to Roma, on the still good Roman roads. They met with a Pope, and demanded that he stop teaching his debased version of their religion. He blew them off, and so they returned to Tibet, the way that they came.

Fast Forward a Millennia, and a much later Pope gave Michelangelo a folio of old parchments to guide him in embellishing the Sistine Chapel. There are twelve panels on those walls, that the Church is quite sensitive about anyone photographing. They are supposed to predict history down to the end of our World.

In my Three Times--- thread, I tell of my own apparitoin back in May of 1967, with a similar Heavenly Lady. But 11 years later, I did get into a major O.O.B. event where I was transported along old King Gilgamesh's wormhole into his garden of precious stones. This is the Tibetan Tara. The Semites can't pronounce it, so they go with Torah. But its a pure Righteousness. These Spirits came down that wormhole back in 1917 and generated the apparitions. When they retreated, they first blossomed out and that's your Dancing Sun phenomenon. Joseph's Coat of many colors is another version, but a older CRT TV color set, does the same when you turn it off. You see the momentary three prime colors as a dot in the center of the T.V. screen. The only thing I'll add now is that in Gilgamesh's day, all gems were water polished. Carborundum grit wasn't used to polish gems, until starting about two Centuries ago. So to us, these would have been duller and less sparkling. But Gilgamesh lived in a world of sun dried mud bricks, so these would have been spectacular, all the same. Each gem, ( floating ribbon for me ), came up and imparted their intense righteousness.

My lead in was an intense 'world karma' which had me pre cog a girl's death. After trying to warn the nearby dorm's R.A., I sat down to further calculate how to isolate one coed out of seven thousand. That's when the Apparition told me "You have done enough, you may be on your way". But, alas, after tracking down that Jag X K E auto wreck victim, and getting her into the WSU Health Center, all the night nurse did was to put her to bed for observation, and then she never woke up. So much for my warning that "only sophisticated medical procedures would save her".

So, in a way, this is only a rehash of the story of St. Christopher, realizing that the Christ child, as a bear cub, won't ever be very far from Sarah Palin's Mamma Grizzly, metaphors. If there is more to this, I'd suggest that Pope Francis take plenty of security with him, if he shows up in Rural Portugal, anytime this Spring, Summer, or Fall. The Vatican has the intact Third Secret, so they don't need any of this.

But really, this ancient wormhole can materialize over our heads, anywhere, and at anytime. But in the Twentieth Century, I can attest that it did occur twice, within a few hours, exactly fifty years apart. But I don't recall reading that anyone was killed back at Fatima, in 1917. Personally, I think that the Vatican has tipped their hand. They kept things under wraps, because they're afraid that the Russian Bolsheviks would chase down someone, mentioned in the Third Secret and kill him. But Russia isn't the Vatican's concern, anymore, IMO.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
with less than 2 days left to Fatima 100 anniversary start, the Catholics are full of expectations of something big to happen...the next good homily of pope Francis to million wide crowd? Or God's miracle? Or nothing again?

Shortly after May 13 comes May 24, the 50th jubilee since Jerusalem's return to Israel. Much has been said about the Jewish prophecies of today and past, and of the Bible code.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

50 years, down to the day, here in the PDT Zone, I had a very similar apparition. It was already 3:00 AM in Lisbon, May 13th, 1967. Right now, the disturbances seem to be a shotgun like Computer Hacking attack, across Russia and Europe, including the U.K.'s Nat. Health Service, and the German Rail Systems. People are going to die in the next few days, just like the doomed coed from fifty years ago, which I described in my "Three Times' the charm" thread. And just like back in 67, it's going to be a chorus of CYA, CYA, oh H#$ll yes, CYA.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Pope Francis in his homily at the canonization mass in Fatima compared us the children of Mary to the Manchild of Revelation and St John under the Cross. This is the first time I know of, when pope compares the two images, that of the male child of Revelation 12 to the adoption of John by the words of Jesus to him and Mother Mary.

Then the pope went on to say the child was snatched up to God. And then continuing with the words of Jacinta of the light Our lady enveloped them with. And that mantle of light envelopes all of us today, especially the shrine of Fatima.

What does it mean in practice? A train of light to heaven, not only after death?

Countless interpretations may follow from those remarkable words of pope Francis. I hope the Catholics will stop being shy to talk of newer interpretations of the prophetic books, forgetting somehow old medieval viewpoints, that were may be correct at their own time but now are desperately outdated and losing pace to other modern views. Perhaps we, having "a Mother in heaven" as the pope said, would like to contribute to the End Times eschatology
edit on 13-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pope Francis' homily excerpts

“[There] appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun”. So the seer of Patmos tells us in the Book of Revelation (12:1), adding that she was about to give birth to a son. Then, in the Gospel, we hear Jesus say to his disciple, “Here is your mother” (Jn 19:27). We have a Mother!
www.ncregister.com...

Mary came to remind us that God’s light dwells within us and protects us, for, as we heard in the first reading, “the child [of the woman] was snatched away and taken to God” (Rev 12:5). In Lucia’s account, the three chosen children found themselves surrounded by God’s light as it radiated from Our Lady. She enveloped them in the mantle of Light that God had given her. According to the belief and experience of many pilgrims, if not of all, Fatima is more than anything this mantle of Light that protects us, here as in almost no other place on earth. We need but take refuge under the protection of the Virgin Mary and to ask her, as the Salve Regina teaches: “show unto us… Jesus”.

Whatever your undertaking of that, it is clear the comparison between John under the cross and the manchild of Revelation. Thus, the pope puts us the believers into the footsteps of the cross (not new idea) and into the image of the manchild that seems now to be understood as a combined image of the faithful who are born of Virgin Mary spiritually...

The pope goes further, to compare the snatching away ("raptus est" in Latin Bible, or rapture in the terminology of evangelical churches) with the light coming from God thru Mary during the Fatima apparition, that continues to envelope those who follow her especially in Fatima. That is remarkable to start discussing what the Raptus Est means, by the pope himself.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How about rapture event in spaceships, that doesn't happen overnight rather requires our consent? And therefore the need of the pope and others to preach and prepare us for it? (in overnight rapture according to the protestant understanding,t he preselect individuals will be taken away, unclear whether with their full consent or not, it is assumed they have already given their free agreement to God. It wouldn't be the case however if we have spaceships instead and a prolonged time period. Indeed there will be people who would be taken anyway, but most of the christians will have to make their choice at that moment.

The pope moved his Fatima visit from Oct 13 to May 13, 5 months earlier. Does it mean something will happen between now and Oct 13 that the pope wanted to forewarn us about? Well, if he was not a pope but megachurch preacher it wouldn't be surprising he is talking about the rapture...Only no pope has done so in the remembered history...

Here are some diagrams for a non linear timeline events of Revelation...I do not pretend they are the final truth, they are just suggestion.

Whatever the interpretation of the timeline(s) that may be much more elaborated than the one presented above, the last papal homily makes us ALL who are believers to participate in the image of the manchild, and to be given to rule all nations (planets?) in some future point. That corresponds to Paul's words we'll be judging angels...

Sure not everyone who calls himself Christian will be raptured/taken on spaceships. Either those people wouldn't want it, or they wouldn't deserve it. Therefore the need the remnant church on earth to flee in the desert (if my idea of non-linear timeline is wrong). There will be those who won't flee in the desert but will fight a war with the incoming dragon (draconians?)

I have the feeling all those dramatic events are not following immediately after the rapture of the manchild (the raptured church). I have developed that idea in other threads, here presented by the diagram. Because between the rapture of manchild and the woman fleeing in the desert there is the war in heaven (space) that includes many trillions of star systems and galaxies. Logically that couldn't be done in a moment, unless a different timeflow rate is assumed. And even if so, still it sounds to me unrealistic the war to be fought and won in a brief moment or days in earth's count of time. Only time will tell what interpretations were right and wrong.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Today May 13th 2017. Nothing significant happened. I'm Catholic and this is what I expected. Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: csimon

This ongoing world wide computer hacking event is a real "shot across the West's bows". Plus it will take a few days to understand just what Little Kim fired off from his missile testing base in North Korea. Plus, if there's been a new warning, it's going to take a couple of weeks for it to get out into the international newspapers.

A couple of Pope's ago, one said that they wouldn't release all of that infamous Third Secret, because of what the Soviets might try to do to someone or something. But today, the Soviets are gone, and we're two or three generations from anyone those old Bolsheviks would have been interested in going after, back in 1917.

Today, it's even too late for the Russians to monkey wrench, any YDNA fingerprinting. Prince Phillip of England gave blood to ascertain the YDNA of the bones found under the RR ties, in Yekaterinburg, in Siberia. The top DNA detectives here in the USA, accepted those findings, and now they have stopped looking for any more claimants.

FWIW, if a couple of stray Romanov's were slipped in, after the May 1917 beginnings of the Russian Revolution, and Marie and Alexi were slipped out, they are both, long dead today.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

yes it is strange how many people good people just don't get it. Coincidental cyber attack of 90+ countries with Fatima anniversary? Followed today by NK missile test. I guess some people will say that even after the final events as shown with the dancing sun. If they are alive of course. Thanks, but I will not team up with them.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The post Soviet Russkies got zapped just as bad as anybody, in this still unfolding cyber attack. A 22 year old Brit, just registered the ghost domain, and this stopped the hackers, at least momentarily. No one knew beforehand, that this simple registration would cut off the Hacking Program in its tracks. It did wake up Microsoft, so that they are belatedly issuing a XP and XP Pro., patch to prevent any more of these particular vulnerabilities, on computers still using these older and unsupported systems.

The recorded trajectory of Kim's latest test missile, tells it's tale. If it's a EMP capable missile, then watch out for Trump, now hitting them hard. But in either case, this harkens back to a Nostradamus prediction of "There will be things like books, being lost in great numbers". But this could be from a 1858 Carrington class, Solar event, just as easily.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't think the cyber attack or rocket test are significant enough to be linked with the Fatima anniversary. Malachi Martin was speaking about something so serious it exceeded a cataclysmic natural / military disaster, yesterday's news was minor in comparison to what Malachi expected. The Miracle of the sun Anniversary is the 13th of October, let's wait and see what occurs in the summer months.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I agree. I said it only to underline that even today we have enough news, in the headlines or hidden. For me, much bigger news was the words of the pope to compare the saved humanity to the Manchild himself, than the top headline news on CNN of the cyberattack...but you know such a homily will never make it to CNN.

I have a new thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Pope Francis in Fatima compares the saved Church to the Manchild of Revelation here we go to a new level of theology, not just Fatima but new theological interpretation of the last book of the Bible

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
When did WWI start? When did WWII start? When did WWIII start? At least we do know when and where, the American Civil War Started. The State of South Carolina did have the rights to Fort Sumpter, so the ACW actually started at the First Battle of Bull Run. Fort Sumpter would never have been built in the first place, if it was understood to be a dagger held at the throats of the Carolinians. It was built to protect that Carolina Harbor.

WWIII has started already. But it's coming wide open warfare, instead of the present "Sitzen" war, is still to be determined, by our descendants, if there are to be any, left. The Jesuit Pope, and that's an oxymoron, if there ever was one, can claim to be someone from the Book of Revelations, but only history will tell this tale.

I've been posting about the "Dancing Sun" being the flowering out of Tara Spirits, at the entrance to a wormhole originally described in the Gilgamesh epic, and the story of Joseph's coat of many colors, from the Hebrew Bible. Maybe by this time next year, we can look back and see where things went South to Bull Run.

The big difference is that there won't be any winners this next time around. But you still have to stomp the head of an obvious snake in the grass, like Little Kim. If Trump allows Kin to prevail, it's not if, but when, an American City or two, gets Nuked. I live in the normal fall out patterns of a nuclear conflict on the Korean Peninsula. So just like Ike waiting for a moonless night and it's high tides, for his Normandy Invasion, I hope that the Pentagon, is waiting for a jet stream, which will carry any fallout South East, over the Pacific Ocean. The Japanese surely don't want another Fukashima, upwind of them, from destroyed Korean weapons reactors. The Chinese and Russians don't want another Chernobyl fallout pattern, coming back at them, from the same N. Korean source.

If you were the one to make Ike's go for broke signal, would you pick the safe S.E. trending winds or the abortive N.W. to S.W. pattern which would bring the Great Powers of Asia into Korea to bury Kim's reactors, just like Russia did at Chernobyl, with the concrete sarcophagus, they built over the ruined reactor, there?? The new King Arthur movie, " The Legend of the Sword", says precisely this. Vortigan created the instrument of his own destruction, by harassing the young Arthur. Hitler created his Nazi beast, and was then carried away on it's horns, within ten years.

I'm saying that like the character of Vortigan in the Legend of the Sword movie, and like Hitler, Kim has already created the two instruments of his own destruction. Pres. Trump will have to make the same decision that Harry Truman made at the end of WWII. Is Nuking Kim's doomsday weapons, worth the ignominy of doing it?? ISIS is more open in their Doomsday Cult's scenarios, but the North Koreans are much closer to achieving them.
edit on 14-5-2017 by carpooler because: postscript on Kim

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Cyber attacks ongoing as we speak. it is not just hacked private computers to fill in your email with spam. It is hacked servers of important junctions...

Voices of US parties for whatever problem they see with the president. How far will they go?

North Korea never calmed down, seen by some Jewish prophets now as Gog and Magog leader.

Whatever it is...may be we have a hot summer ahead. Let not forget that the Fatima 100 years do not end on May 13, they start on it. May be we are prepared, slowly but dead surely, of the point of no return when all "theories and interpretations" will step aside to give place to the reality that we all will see in broad daylight.
edit on 18-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I suggest by July 13 that is 100 years since the secrets were told to the children, the version of neues Europa that is ww3 will be fulfilled. Possibly preceded by a rapture event if some kind.

By Oct 13 the dancing and falling sun will be fulfilled. Be it thru incoming planet x or major solar flare killshot or otherwise.

If that all fails one should re-examine the apparitions. Now they are sealed by two canonizatiobs as they are said ex cathedra.

And I don't care of the nay sayers I don't post for them. If the 100 year fails the biggest prophecy of the century fails. Not 2012 newstart that I really don't care about...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

www.gravity.org...
blessedistruth.wordpress.com...

Regardess and by no mere coincidence, the patron saint of Barcelona is none other than St. George (whose day is 23 April). Meanwhile the patroness of Barcelona is St. Maria del Mar, Mary of the Sea (whose day is 24 September) gravity.org/mythology/myth_iframe_all.html

The Prophecy of Fatima is Connected to September 23. (Or 8/21 to 9/23 for 33 Days). The Crop Circle has two primary associations identified in the image.

1. Bottom Left = Area of Excitation surrounding the Pleiades (which is just above Orion) (With Resonation of the Planet Mars, through the Ether Network of Nibiru's Original Activities of displacing the Earth's Second Moon, of Mars)
2. Top Center = Area of Excitation surrounding our Earth's Sun (Nibiru's Current Location) (Fatima's Prophecy 33 days) (With Resonation of the Earth's Moon)

The Crop Circle denotes an Activated Tetrahedron of the Pleiades (the encompassing dotted circle), the Crop Circle does not denote an activated Tetrahedron relative to our Moon (no encompassing dotted circle, no rainbow) (33 Days 8/21 to 9/23 is Global Suicide, Global Euthanasia, unless Genetic Dan's Population Clusters are Killed) (The Crop Circle Parallels the Blood Moon Tetrad, and the Jupiter Alignment, of Constellation Leo to Virgo or 33 Days (ending 9/23/2017), that is stated below the Center Blue Circles that represent our Sun and Moon) (WOW SIGNAL!, which is clearly denoted, Based on the Gospel's Law, identifying with Fatima's Prophecy or God's Covenant and intention to disturb the SEAL, you have the promiscuity of having the Antichrist proclaim your death globally during this period of time, so keep watch, matching Moses/Jonah/Jesus, as Jesus stated this would happen again before humanity is put to rest)

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

5/13/1917 to 10/13/2017 is at beginning of 100 Years, 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 is at the end of 100 Years. Ends with 33 Days. Mars will Resonate when God activates the First Tetrahedron of Excitation that deals with Nibiru's Original Activities of Establishing the Constellation's Belt/SEAL...............After you resolve INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur* of mankind, not just the son of man) by Euthanasia of Genetic Dan. Then God will activate the Second Tetrahedron that resonates with our Earth's Moon. God will make his decision following these 33 Days, so kill Genetic Dan's Population Clusters, you will be provided with further instructions soon, from the Antichrist, he will have a declaration from God. (In the Diagram the Galactic Center represents the Sun in the Top of the passage between both Tetrahedrons, this is a Choke Point for Resonation where Sagittarius is relatively speaking, just like the Solar Eclipse of Our Earth's Moon, because of that Resonation, we have a legal claim to the elimination of the International Space Station, that marks WW3 and the Nuclear Weapon Exchanges)

www.pinterest.com...
www.bookoflife.org...

(Just like God shows us the Activated Tetrahedron imprinted on Earth's Moon, the Second Phase ... God also Shows us the Activated Tetrahedron imprinted on the Surface of Mars, the First Phase. These imprints cover a large surface area, so it is the Giant Scar on Mars, and it is the side of the Moon facing our Earth......................God also shows us the complete Chain from the perspective of the Center of our Galaxy)

(Three Points can also identify with a Tetrahedron (that is Three Triangles), when it comes to the Nibiru Rainbow or Photon Belt, it will light up like the Photo Bridge the pattern of excitation for the tetrahedron that identifies with the Pleiades. Because that is true, we can expect an explosion or discharge from the Earth's Moon during the beginning of this resonance by reason of the choke points we discussed. So on 8/21 beginning the 33 Days, a discharge will take place from the Earth's Moon and this will destroy the International Space Station by throwing it into the earth, and this will being World War 3, and the race to euthanize Genetic Dan's Population Clusters, as we've discussed)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
(Moon Discharge by resonation along the ether network that follows Nibiru's activities, INRI is Resolved, International Space Station is Destroyed, WW3 Begins)

(Incest/Rape/Murder, right into the present, with no dignity until the day you are put to death, so what is god teaching. When God begins the final 33 Days of your lifespan, God also resolves INRI, so you won't be going in my mouth and rectum as much as you want until you die. When God begins this process, God resolves INRI with the Son of Man, then you must resolve INRI with yourselves by eliminating Genetic Dan or you'll be put to death) (I will resurrect and appoint Ronald Regan as your President, and Pope John Paul II as your Pope. Continuing the Trend, Nguyen Van Lem is Dead, so we could go back to INRI after 33 Days, that means I probably won't go out of my way to make any long standing declarations about the Antichrist, beyond what I've said) Love and Blessings (The Chilbolton Crop Circle Message? Follows Unarius UFO Group's Declaration of 9/11/2001 + 16 Years (16000 B.C.) to 33 Days in 2017 before God resolves his covenant and rewards the faithful) (Mass Murder instantaneously in the USA, you'll have to kill almost every ethnic person on sight, also, I don't have the full cooperation of the police department and the media so there are no live demonstrations of the Sign of Divorce at present, if God gave the Antichrist the ability to solicit that relationship, so we'll just use nightly walks or give the ethnics a chance to illustrate their murder/suicide passive based on what happens) www.youtube.com... (Strange Shadow Figure Captured at a Zoo in Detroit) (What God says, Vehicular Homicide is one preference of the ethnics its easy to do and to retreat, other than that, what I've said is the law, INRI will be resolved, also, I can use drowning to kill genetic dan in mass, one live demonstration back on 9/11/2013)
edit on 18-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Dude, seriously, your posts never make any sense. You just ramble and ramble without saying anything at all. What you write hints to a severe mental condition. Please go see your MD to have your medications adjusted. You sound terrifyingly similar to Jared Loughner and let's not forget how that turned out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join