It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

???

Major Ed Dames just gave his latest Coast to Coast AM interview about North Korean nuclear blast that already exists in time (future) and is the precursor of a major solar flare that he called the killshot. He also announced his last farewell education tour with its last stop on Sept 23, 2017. Does it mean some dating revealed before the solar megaflare? Fr. rom Fatima perspective, it matches perfectly the Fatima Sun miracle of the falling sun that occurred on Oct 13, with 100th anniversary this October.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Are you sure this is addressed to me? I am at work at the moment and my hands are sweating and manager is shouting at one of the girls.i have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

???
the question marks were directed to you because I don't know what you were talking about in your post. The rest was directed to the readers who follow the topic. If you have comments on the topic please ONLY then you should write them. Whenever you are free of work...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

When am i free of work?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

???

Major Ed Dames just gave his latest Coast to Coast AM interview about North Korean nuclear blast that already exists in time (future) and is the precursor of a major solar flare that he called the killshot. He also announced his last farewell education tour with its last stop on Sept 23, 2017. Does it mean some dating revealed before the solar megaflare? Fr. rom Fatima perspective, it matches perfectly the Fatima Sun miracle of the falling sun that occurred on Oct 13, with 100th anniversary this October.

Thanks for the tip, I listened to the show last evening. It's an interesting tie-in, sun miracle to solar flare. I can remember reading a prophecy that WW3 would start in an "unusual place" and Korea would certainly 'fit that bill'. Then there is the Our Lady of Akita, a country which could be attacked by North Korea along with South Korea.
edit on 20-4-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Exactly, I also thought of Akita being in Japan dangerously close to NK. Moreover, one should take into account the historic hatred between Koreas and Japan, between China and Japan.

The historic wars between France and Germany do not produce hatred today. It is not the same way in Asia.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Francisco and Jacinta will be canonized on May 13

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Today on the solemn mass from Divine Mercy Shrine in Massachusetts (streamed on EWTN) surprisingly the speaker talked more of Fatima 100 than ever before. Consecration of Russia and personal, etc. A statue of Our Lady of Fatima was present next to the Divine Mercy image on the altar. I have never seen or heard that before on Divine Mercy feasts...
edit on 23-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

I can remember reading a prophecy that WW3 would start in an "unusual place" and Korea would certainly 'fit that bill'

............,,,,,ohpiuygtfdresweaq35465tfyugybhkjnlkmnm nmbvfcgxderzwa42q354w6576789phikblj bvcxdzsQ423546W576FI7UGKJBNH BGHCYTUF867989PJOLN,.KM JHGHCFGDEZWAEQ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join