It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 100y coincide with expectation of Jewish Messiah...and more...Free discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

???

Major Ed Dames just gave his latest Coast to Coast AM interview about North Korean nuclear blast that already exists in time (future) and is the precursor of a major solar flare that he called the killshot. He also announced his last farewell education tour with its last stop on Sept 23, 2017. Does it mean some dating revealed before the solar megaflare? Fr. rom Fatima perspective, it matches perfectly the Fatima Sun miracle of the falling sun that occurred on Oct 13, with 100th anniversary this October.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Are you sure this is addressed to me? I am at work at the moment and my hands are sweating and manager is shouting at one of the girls.i have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

???
the question marks were directed to you because I don't know what you were talking about in your post. The rest was directed to the readers who follow the topic. If you have comments on the topic please ONLY then you should write them. Whenever you are free of work...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

When am i free of work?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

???

Major Ed Dames just gave his latest Coast to Coast AM interview about North Korean nuclear blast that already exists in time (future) and is the precursor of a major solar flare that he called the killshot. He also announced his last farewell education tour with its last stop on Sept 23, 2017. Does it mean some dating revealed before the solar megaflare? Fr. rom Fatima perspective, it matches perfectly the Fatima Sun miracle of the falling sun that occurred on Oct 13, with 100th anniversary this October.

Thanks for the tip, I listened to the show last evening. It's an interesting tie-in, sun miracle to solar flare. I can remember reading a prophecy that WW3 would start in an "unusual place" and Korea would certainly 'fit that bill'. Then there is the Our Lady of Akita, a country which could be attacked by North Korea along with South Korea.
edit on 20-4-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Exactly, I also thought of Akita being in Japan dangerously close to NK. Moreover, one should take into account the historic hatred between Koreas and Japan, between China and Japan.

The historic wars between France and Germany do not produce hatred today. It is not the same way in Asia.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Francisco and Jacinta will be canonized on May 13

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Today on the solemn mass from Divine Mercy Shrine in Massachusetts (streamed on EWTN) surprisingly the speaker talked more of Fatima 100 than ever before. Consecration of Russia and personal, etc. A statue of Our Lady of Fatima was present next to the Divine Mercy image on the altar. I have never seen or heard that before on Divine Mercy feasts...
edit on 23-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I can remember reading a prophecy that WW3 would start in an "unusual place" and Korea would certainly 'fit that bill'

............,,,,,ohpiuygtfdresweaq35465tfyugybhkjnlkmnm nmbvfcgxderzwa42q354w6576789phikblj bvcxdzsQ423546W576FI7UGKJBNH BGHCYTUF867989PJOLN,.KM JHGHCFGDEZWAEQ

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.80822c474f23
www.twilighttours.net...
www.skyandtelescope.com...

Doomsday Clock "2 1/2 Minutes", just about equals the point of longest eclipse of the Solar Eclipse on 8/21/2017, which marks the 33 Days from 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017. (Exactly around the Mandrid Cross, Missouri) We can also make out the figure of 33.

(Isaiah Scrolls were discovered in Qumram, the same time the Doomsday Clock was created) We an lob off the general deviation of 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds to reference the Prophecy of Fatima which began in 1917, to complete the association that is being implied of the end of 42 Months (or 2 mins and 41 seconds of longest eclipse) from Flight 370 to begin the 33 Days that parallels Fatima's Prophecy in August to September)

REVELATION 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

42 Months from Flight 370, does not count towards the One Week of Daniel or 7 Years, because God does not allow a Measurement/Confirmation during that period of time. That is Answer 1.

REVELATION 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
REVELATION 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
REVELATION 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

God has assigned "One Week of Daniel" to "Make Merry" or "Confirm the Covenant", and God does not count the 42 Months from Flight 370 which happens first. Now we have a glaring Oxymoron in view, Three Days with No Body, and then Three Days with the Spirit of Life, this is our answer to this Oxymoron

1. 42 Months of Flight 370 and then 42 Months + 1260 Days for "One Week of Daniel" or 7 Years
2. 33 Days of Intelligent Design with No Body, and then 3 Days of Darkness with the Spirit of Life

Seventy and Seven Years, that begins with Roswell UFO Incident, Matthew 18:22, and it ends with the Confirmation of the Covenant (Dead Work and Dead Flesh is Killed off to Solicit the Sign of Divorce). That is Answer 2.

DANIEL 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain [saint] which spake, How long [shall be] the vision [concerning] the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
DANIEL 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Can be read as 100 Years to 9/23/2017, for Fatima's Prophecy Or:

1. 2300 B.C. Deluge/Flood then around 2200/2000 B.C. Fatima's Prophecy in 2000 Year Intrevals Begins
2. 100 Years before the Birth of Jesus (2000 Years Ago) (Cataclysm of 90 B.C., among other things)
3. 100 Years before the Body of Jesus (Sign of Divorce) (2000 Years in the Present)

(2300 is a measurement of the Lord's Body, first and foremost, it is not originally a literal measurement)

(4 Contradictions of the Gospel's Law, presented in Daniel as a Parable)
2300 (Lord's Body as the Judge, Trinity)
1290 (Lord's Body as the Payment for Sin, Babylon)
1335 (Ark or Star Wormwood, New Temple)
70 Weeks (70x7) (Footstool of God, the Earth, Old Temple)

(4 Contradictions of the Gospel's Law in the New Testament)
3 1/2 Days of Darkness
7000 (Rev. 11:13)

When God counts Angels such as Luke 3:23 to measure the covenant, then that is the figures for the Old Testament.....Now when God measures Babylon, such as the genealogy of Matthew then those are the figures for the New Testament. One Covenant, with a deviation applied.

42 Months, then 33 Days
7 Years, then 3/12 Days of Darkness
5 Months to complete the Third Covenant (of Revelation)
(70 and 7 Years for the Last Generation)

When God measures BABYLON, then God is measuring the Earth. That means the Book of Daniel and Revelation have a unifier of 7 Years to Confirm the Covenant of Babylon (Lord's Body). Jesus is BABYLON. Jesus did not come as BABYLON in the New Testament. Jesus comes as BABYLON with the Two Witnesses:

1. 430 Years in Egypt to Moses (Two Witnesses)
2. 49 Years of First Resurrection (Two Witnesses)
3. 7 Years to Confirm Covenant (Two Witnesses)
(7 Years in which INRI is resolved)

Jesus came as a Levite, not as a representative of Joseph, in order to give the New Testament. Daniel's 70 weeks are grouped by the Lord's Body (Two Witnesses/Antichrist). So, that means INRI is resolved by the time God begins the sequence of 33 Days as revelation states, because INRI is not resolved, there was no sign of divorce in egypt, and no sign of divorce in vietnam (nguyen van lem), and no sign of divorce at present, only ethnic euthanasia. Love and Blessings (The 70 Weeks of Daniel can be viewed as 70 Years, Daniel 9:2, that is a less correct answer. Nor could Jesus of fulfilled that prophecy in the New Testament, because Moses was not present. As a measurement for the "Body of Jesus/Joseph", that Daniel's 70 Weeks describes, requires the Lord's Body to be used as a point of discernment, not as a judge like Jesus was when he gave the New Testament. (right now only INRI and murder/suicide, you have no legal right to salvation, until the 5 months of migration are completed, anything else exceeds the design of the gospel's law to afford about 600,000 salvation for the Separatist* Inheritors* to the events of 5 months, you must kill genetic dan all the ethics as the antichrist will reveal soon, for the sign of divorce, that must be done) (we'll settle this score once and for all, but before that time, you can still make the public association to euthanasia, and using force against the antichrist for your own purpose, if you decide that is necessary).
edit on 27-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I can remember reading a prophecy that WW3 would start in an "unusual place" and Korea would certainly 'fit that bill'

............,,,,,ohpiuygtfdresweaq35465tfyugybhkjnlkmnm nmbvfcgxderzwa42q354w6576789phikblj bvcxdzsQ423546W576FI7UGKJBNH BGHCYTUF867989PJOLN,.KM JHGHCFGDEZWAEQ

I found the prophecy;

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 50 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:

"I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.

She mentioned four waves:

1. "First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out, there will be a 'détente' like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. —E. Minos) In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated—and from an unexpected place.

www.charismanews.com...
edit on 27-4-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As one prominent non-catholic pointed out, Steve Quayle, (whom I respect but tend to disagree with him): It doesn't matter whether Fatima is true or not, it matters the Vatican put all its weight behind it, and it is going to self-fulfill, according to him.

Steve Quayle is right - it is all self-fulfilling. These men with their fragile egos (and inadequate manhood) are trying to fake a name for themselves in history, and at the same time, feather their own nests. Profiteering through fear mongering and war mongering.

I do not believe there is a god for this very reason. What kind of benevolent god would allow this to occur in their name? These following quotes prove what a heartless, unfeeling and evil deity this god is:

"‘God will punish men still more powerfully and harshly than He did by means of the Flood, and the great and powerful will perish just as much as the small and the weak.

Millions and millions of men will lose their lives from one hour to the next, and those who remain living will envy those who are dead. There will be tribulation as far as the eye can see, and misery all over the earth and desolation in every country.

The good will die with the wicked, the big with the small, the princes of the Church with their subjects.

So, this god, who is angry at the world because of the evils and injustices that go on, decides punishes the victims and perpetrators alike? He thinks its justified to kill the innocent in cold blood, along with the guilty? There is no way in hell (literally) that I would follow or worship a god like that, for any reason. They are simply not worthy of it.

I think it's a GREAT thing that people are abandoning the church. It's equally as terrifying, and such a shame that the leaders of the churches (and other religions, like Islam) hold vast amounts of power, wealth and resources, and can bring about any amount of evil deceptions to trick people back into their prison religions.
edit on 27/4/2017 by MetalChickAmy because: Correct Formatting

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

although I do not agree with your vision of religion and God...
...it seems to me the Fatima belief along with the wider Catholic belief is in a grave danger, exactly because of its own shortcomings., One cannot play with humanity (or 1/5 of it) one century and more promising things in the name of God, and when those things do not materialize, to say somehow God changed his view, or the people should repent again and again. Indeed the world is mostly unrepentant, but let make difference between the common people and those who have the rule. Including religious rule.

Therefore, with the approaching anniversary, and probably gross failure of the Fatima prophecies, I'd suggest God had and has something ELSE in store, that the Church if it knows it prefers to stay silent about it. Or just to mention it once in several years thru the preset interviews of jesuits astronomers. God is greater than that and is not Catholic, as cardinal Martini correctly noticed. As Fr Amorth put it, God will offer his call and the people will respond. For me, it is Extraterrestrial intervention. For others, it has different names. Many will demonize it, those who even now do not accept the ways of peace and love, hiding behind religious postulates.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Or...the North Korean events are the precursor of the bigger event, as major Ed Dames said. What people do not want to understand is, the modern war takes hours not weeks. Of course bigger events such as Planet X are not excluded.

But if nothing happens AGAIN, it will be the worst possible hurt against the Catholic prophecies, not only Fatima but all of them.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

With some 11 days remaining to Fatima 100th anniversary, many inconvenient questions pile up. Did Our Lady estimate it wrongly in 1917 when She spoke of the end of the century (whatever the exact wording)? The century (20th) is gone, and after days will be gone the century of Her apparitions either. Or should we consider the date Oct 13 as the real end of the century? The ideas of more years to bve given for the fulfillment of Fatima 1 century are absurd. if it doesn;t happen now, it means we were lied even for what we were told of the known texts.

The Vatican should take a clear notice that failure of Fatima to materialize for a second time, after the failed attempt to close the page in year 2000 official release, will result in massive loss of faith. Not only in Fatima but also in the rest of the teaching. Vatican put its weight behind those apparitions, and is about to canonize the children seers.

How about a secret and fulfillment quite different from the expected one? After all, none of us online have read the real texts. How about not Russia but...Antarctica?

The Russian patriarch made unbelievable tour to the Antarctica region after meeting pope Francis in Cuba. If you browse internet, it is full of stories of secret Nazi bases under the ice, or even crash landed ancient spaceships (of Anunaki or whoever they were). Some protestant preachers are fast to call them the fallen angels, the giants who will resurrect and so on.

Here is the latest info delivered via the popular website of David Wilcock divinecosmos.com New Briefings on Antarctic UFO Crashes... and SF Conference This Weekend! divinecosmos.com...
And his previous movie -lecture on the same subject www.youtube.com...

Perhaps That and not something else is also inside the Third Secret of Fatima? Or if it is something else, perhaps it is connected with that recent development? How about similar landing sites in Russia for example, or under the sand of Sahara deserts, as other insiders speak about? How about Mt Sinai, Jerusalem, being spaceports of ancient time, as the stories of the Sumers tell us?

To deny all that evidence, and to say :the giants come back to raise the antichrist" is not the smartest position. Let see who they are and what they did in the past, what happened to Atlantis - Antarctica, before we judge. Because on our judgment will depend our future, and also that of the Chriistian civilization.

As of the Antichrist and Second Coming of Jesus, I'd like it to happen overnight, providing we've already lived under many and different antichrists. We've already lived thru our own Great Trib...do we really need another one? But if it doesn't happen...then may be the Vatican should update its own expectations and finally enters into the new time, something that was postponed since the French revolution, according to cardinal Martini. Other Christian churches acknowledged by the Vatican as true bearers of the sacraments,already did it.
edit on 1-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

With some 11 days remaining to Fatima 100th anniversary, many inconvenient questions pile up. Did Our Lady estimate it wrongly in 1917 when She spoke of the end of the century (whatever the exact wording)? The century (20th) is gone, and after days will be gone the century of Her apparitions either. Or should we consider the date Oct 13 as the real end of the century? The ideas of more years to bve given for the fulfillment of Fatima 1 century are absurd. if it doesn;t happen now, it means we were lied even for what we were told of the known texts.

The Vatican should take a clear notice that failure of Fatima to materialize for a second time, after the failed attempt to close the page in year 2000 official release, will result in massive loss of faith. Not only in Fatima but also in the rest of the teaching. Vatican put its weight behind those apparitions, and is about to canonize the children seers.

How about a secret and fulfillment quite different from the expected one? After all, none of us online have read the real texts. How about not Russia but...Antarctica?

The Russian patriarch made unbelievable tour to the Antarctica region after meeting pope Francis in Cuba. If you browse internet, it is full of stories of secret Nazi bases under the ice, or even crash landed ancient spaceships (of Anunaki or whoever they were). Some protestant preachers are fast to call them the fallen angels, the giants who will resurrect and so on.

Here is the latest info delivered via the popular website of David Wilcock divinecosmos.com New Briefings on Antarctic UFO Crashes... and SF Conference This Weekend! divinecosmos.com...
And his previous movie -lecture on the same subject www.youtube.com...

Perhaps That and not something else is also inside the Third Secret of Fatima? Or if it is something else, perhaps it is connected with that recent development? How about similar landing sites in Russia for example, or under the sand of Sahara deserts, as other insiders speak about? How about Mt Sinai, Jerusalem, being spaceports of ancient time, as the stories of the Sumers tell us?

To deny all that evidence, and to say :the giants come back to raise the antichrist" is not the smartest position. Let see who they are and what they did in the past, what happened to Atlantis - Antarctica, before we judge. Because on our judgment will depend our future, and also that of the Chriistian civilization.

As of the Antichrist and Second Coming of Jesus, I'd like it to happen overnight, providing we've already lived under many and different antichrists. We've already lived thru our own Great Trib...do we really need another one? But if it doesn't happen...then may be the Vatican should update its own expectations and finally enters into the new time, something that was postponed since the French revolution, according to cardinal Martini. Other Christian churches acknowledged by the Vatican as true bearers of the sacraments,already did it.

When a video begins with that rock 'face' on Mars as some kind of evidence, you know it is going to descend into the outer reaches of conspiracy theory; however, David Wilcock is an entertaining speaker.
edit on 1-5-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I have to say, the Antarctic story does not start with Wilcock and even less with Corey Goode. I'm sorry I posted that vid and did so for visualization purposes. One may browse "Antarctica aliens" on google to see what the UK newspapers wrote about it. It is everywhere on the net.

Here are some UFO whistleblower: Ex-US Naval officer 'saw entrance to secret alien base in Antarctica'
www.express.co.uk...

www.express.co.uk...
'Giant Antarctic staircase’ could be 'UFO landing site or lost Atlantis pyramid'

THE 'LOST CITY' OF ANTARCTICA Shock claims massive ancient civilisation lies frozen beneath mile of Antarctic ice – and could even be Atlantis
www.thesun.co.uk...

As of the Martian face, the structures on the Moon, again Wilcock is not the first one to discover those "glitches" in hi quality photographs presented to us by NASA and other space agencies and missions. Japanese have good pics found in other people's presentations.

With only 10 days to Fatima, I wonder what is waited more by the Catholic Church to make its own disclosure based on the religious texts. Let it not be too little too late, when it will be mainstream news.
edit on 2-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

In addition to the Antarctica story, there is much more.
The so called Nordic aliens reportedly ask for land in Africa, at least two sources: Gordon Duff editor of Veterans Today, and Mark Richards interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot. Although both of them speak negatively of the Nordics, because of their other agenda, I tend to believe the Nordics are positive and the ET groups Richards defends (reptilians) are negative.

In 2001 we were told of 56 different races in several major groups to have already been in contact with Earth and on earth. (UFO Disclosure press conference Washington DC). Now we are told of hundreds. Sure not all of them are equal or good. But sure not all of them are bad or "demons" as the protestant preachers want to skew the picture.

So the big question: which ones may be more than one group will collaborate in God's plan of salvation, or so to speak "angels"? Here the pope and cardinals should stop playing actors who say certain word at the time carefully estimated how much or how little to tell us (Francis' baptism of green martians with big noses). Because after the Disclosure the biggest losers will be the churches. It is better they do more now. Good to say the vast universe with trillions of stars surely contains life created by God (Fr Funes, bro Consolmagno, jesuit astronomers). But that is too little, too late. That was known since the time of Galileo.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I have to say, the Antarctic story does not start with Wilcock and even less with Corey Goode. I'm sorry I posted that vid and did so for visualization purposes. One may browse "Antarctica aliens" on google to see what the UK newspapers wrote about it. It is everywhere on the net.

Here are some UFO whistleblower: Ex-US Naval officer 'saw entrance to secret alien base in Antarctica'
www.express.co.uk...

www.express.co.uk...
'Giant Antarctic staircase’ could be 'UFO landing site or lost Atlantis pyramid'

THE 'LOST CITY' OF ANTARCTICA Shock claims massive ancient civilisation lies frozen beneath mile of Antarctic ice – and could even be Atlantis
www.thesun.co.uk...

As of the Martian face, the structures on the Moon, again Wilcock is not the first one to discover those "glitches" in hi quality photographs presented to us by NASA and other space agencies and missions. Japanese have good pics found in other people's presentations.

With only 10 days to Fatima, I wonder what is waited more by the Catholic Church to make its own disclosure based on the religious texts. Let it not be too little too late, when it will be mainstream news.

No need to apologise, I enjoyed the video. Trying to isolate what the missing 'X' Malachi Martin says is in the secret, but was missing from the secret Art Bell read him, is certainly a puzzle. Malachi Martin said Satan / Lucifer were spiritual entities in his exorcism talks with Art Bell, not a physical Alien race, so you'd think the missing 'X' would be more related to them than a hidden Alien species in Antarctica. Malachi Martin calls Lucifer the prince of this world, not a secret Alien race. My personal guess is that the missing 'X' will be related to either: Lucifer, Satan, human activity or a solar / natural / comet disaster. The problem with the testimony about Aliens is the credibility of the witnesses, at least with the Fatima prophecy we have the miracle of the sun seen by thousands to back up the visions of the children. Plus, the appearance of an Alien race is never mentioned in other Marian apparitions; most notable Akita. And I think it goes without saying that Malachi Martin believed Fatima was genuine and not the work of an Alien race.
edit on 2-5-2017 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

they all swore to secrecy and will never say it before it is decided so by a pope, or before it happens.

What shall we do if nothing happens by May 13 and then by Oct 13? I believe something will happen, but not necessarily the doom scenarios of fatima.org

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join