It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Democrat Rats On Obama: We’ve Been Spying On Trump Since 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I know, Democrats/liberal/Communist, don't like to "believe"...as much as they like to,.. create "truth"!!.!! So it is,..as it suites them. It's really an old story, and nothing new. .. I applaud you OP for posting this. .. Takes guts, to tell a drowning people, to get out of the water! Some deep,.. "exumacation" there!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't have to go to a Russian propaganda outlet to read that. Russia's lies have already breached ATS. I've seen at least two other members suggest that he is in Tahiti to avoid legal troubles.

If Susan Rice was spying on Trump's team then it seems to be climbing ever higher to the top of the chain.

Susan Rice apparently unmasked the names in incidental collection. I understand she has the authority to do so. So far there is no illegal wrongdoing here.

So where are the transcripts?

Where is the proof?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

President OBAMA set out "to get even" with both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, ever since they told America that he was not born in the United States, and was therefore not eligible to be the President of this country.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

what kind of surveillance, all i'm asking for is details, that's it. what did he tell you to look for and what was he looking for?

But then again, after Condoleezza Rice's Frost/Nixon moment, what you do in the White House is legal, if your connected. That's what it looks like. Nixon had no connections.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think there are many real Democrats that understand the Party needs to change fast or it's curtains.

Yep, they are on the right track now, for sure!

I'm seriously wondering if we're going to see the Democratic party splinter in the near future. I can see the Dems that aren't total wingnuts deciding to start something like a labor party, and leave the liberals to sing "Imagine" and scream semi-coherently about Trump and Russia.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Evelyn Farkas, an Obama administration insider, has become the latest Democrat to roll over and squeal on her former comrades, telling MSNBC that she helped spy on Trump for Obama before he left office, and that Trump, not Russians, was the target of the illegal surveillance.

yournewswire.com...

So..

Are you aware the above is LIE?

That you are posting FAKE NEWS?

Evelyn Farkas was Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia.

She left the Obama Administration in 2015.

Never once did she way anything about the Obama Administration spying on Trump during her tenure.

THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID..Regarding the Transition (Nov, Dec 2016)

I was urging my former colleagues and frankly speaking the people on the Hill—it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people—get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left. So it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy that the Trump folks—if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff, dealing with Russians—that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill.

www.slate.com...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THIS LIE FROM THAT?
"telling MSNBC that she helped spy on Trump for Obama before he left office, and that Trump, not Russians, was the target of the illegal surveillance. "

She wasn't even in the defense department? She left in 2015. She was talking about encouraging FORMER COLLUEGUES to preserve RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE evidence...and given that an ADMITTED foreign agent was made Chief National Security Advisor and had to resign for colluding with Russia and lying about? She was right to encourage them to preserve intelligence.

Straight up disgusting the way you lie to ATS members..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And for effs sake...

Mary Anne Marsh is a no-name political Analyst with no inside intelligence knowledge..

She is miss-speaking in the video with the investigation of Russia interference beginning in "Spring of 2015" ..

Any rational listener can discern the same by context...she outlines the investigation beginning in Spring 2015 followed by the intelligence report in the summer and the post election investigation.

That was all 2016..

You are trying to make a story out of some Fox Commentator miss-speaking a year???

I still don't understand people pretending to be stupid to sell BS. Isn't it embarrassing in the least?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who is she?

A no name political analyst that has worked for democrats, but is also a paid commentator on FOX...they like to pretend to be objective.

She miss-spoke "Spring of 2015" vs. 2016 in a Fox interview...And the Fox commentator obviously knew it was a miss-speak, because they don't challenge her or follow up on the date.

Then fake News sites followed by Trumpites spin it into a story of somehow this Political Consultant knows the intelligence community kicked off the investigation one year before they said they did. Months BEFORE trump even announced he was running....Cuz our intelligence is just that vigilant. They investigate people that at the time seemed ridiculous as candidates for President...even before they decide to run.

This OP is a mountain of dumb.

IN the REAL NEWS world of the past 24 hours...
Trump Advisor Carter Page admits giving documents to Russian Spies and Eric Prince (Bannons best friend and Betsy DeVos's brother) has secret meetings with Russia on behalf of Trump brokered by the UAE.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
in a day and age where everyone is being spied on to some extent, why are people so easy to dismiss trump;s wire-tapping claims?
90% of this community is convinced that some amount of their personal information is being collected and stored in some bunker somewhere, but when trump says it's well that's just him being the usual idiot.
I guess political ideologies negate the need for personal internal consistency

Not "people"...liberals. No one else that I know believes for a moment that lying, cheating and criminal activity is beyond the typical liberal progressive. They do this for their religion and their "God" which calls for submission to their beliefs...or you are an Infidel.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Coming from her this is surprising, since on TV, Mary Anne Marsh is usually so pro Obama.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't have to go to a Russian propaganda outlet to read that. Russia's lies have already breached ATS. I've seen at least two other members suggest that he is in Tahiti to avoid legal troubles.

If Susan Rice was spying on Trump's team then it seems to be climbing ever higher to the top of the chain.

Susan Rice apparently unmasked the names in incidental collection. I understand she has the authority to do so. So far there is no illegal wrongdoing here.

So where are the transcripts?

Where is the proof?

Where is the proof of what? That she was the National Security Adviser? You can find that information almost anywhere. Stop playing dumb....unless you're not playing.

Susan Rice had the authority to request names to be unmasked if she felt it merited being unmasked, but she actually doesn't have authority to unmask names, only the IC can do that. As National Security Adviser she would have had to forward a request back to the IC and only they have the authority to actually do the unmasking...and this would be true of any of the other respective division/agency heads.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
in a day and age where everyone is being spied on to some extent, why are people so easy to dismiss trump;s wire-tapping claims?
90% of this community is convinced that some amount of their personal information is being collected and stored in some bunker somewhere, but when trump says it's well that's just him being the usual idiot.
I guess political ideologies negate the need for personal internal consistency

Not "people"...liberals.

You're a pathetic human being and American if you believe the only people that are "people" are the ones who agree with your ideology.

They do this for their religion and their "God" which calls for submission to their beliefs...or you are an Infidel.

So what's your excuse?

You know what I can take solace in though? The fact that you don't nearly represent even close to the majority of critical thinking, rational Americans...reflected in Trump's ever plunging numbers in the polls...he's already down to 34% and still sinking. I also take solace in the fact that what is represented here on ATS, is not a reflection of the same rational, intelligent American population in general.
edit on 4-4-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Looks like just another person trying to cash in and get their five minutes of fame by fanning the flames of confusion with more murky evidence of nothing incriminating to me. Though your mileage may vary.

If she doesn't have documentation, it's just hearsay.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I've seen at least two other members suggest that he is in Tahiti to avoid legal troubles.

One doesn't have to be Russian to consider that this is a possibility.

True. Merely one must be an Obama hater where such ridiculous narratives play right into your confirmation biases.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I've seen at least two other members suggest that he is in Tahiti to avoid legal troubles.

True. Merely one must be an Obama hater where such ridiculous narratives play right into your confirmation biases.

Read what I wrote again.
I said that it is a possibility.
To write it off as being an impossibility is just as likely a result of bias.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Read what I wrote again.
I said that it is a possibility.
To write it off as being an impossibility is just as likely a result of bias.

It's also a possibility that Tom Hanks will personally come to my door and hand me a check for $10 million, but I don't go around entertaining it because it is a ridiculous possibility. If I don't even believe that Obama is guilty of anything currently being investigated then why would I give any credence to the idea that he is in Tahiti to avoid extradition? In order to acknowledge your possibility I must first acknowledge the possibility that Obama is in trouble. Which he isn't.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
If Trump is colluding with the Russians shouldn't the security apparatus being spying on him?

And if he is not then why is legal communications being revealed and used to insinuate illegal activity for political gain by the party in power?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You might like to check this out as it seems that Obama also spied on Pro-Israel supporters when he was handing cash off to the Iranians . If true then its really much bigger if that was possible www.tabletmag.com...
thefederalist.com...
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think there are many real Democrats that understand the Party needs to change fast or it's curtains.

Lol, that's doubtful...although it would be nice. But we know you will do everything you can to will it into reality with your constant sky is falling for the dems posts!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join