It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Democrat Rats On Obama: We’ve Been Spying On Trump Since 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think there are many real Democrats that understand the Party needs to change fast or it's curtains.

'Sorry to tell that is wishful thinking. The average democrat out in the hinterlands only knows that come Hell or high water that they are a democrat, regardless. The have the woman's side, the black side, the environmental side, the youth side and the immigrant side. Hands down, they'll win ever election from here on.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: network dude

A Democrat operative admits what they were doing....
Still not enough proof.
If Obama himself would admit it, would we still have calls for proof?

When we can point to something and say," see here? now shut up." I'll be happy to call that proof, but until then, you will have the weasel words and flip flopping as you have seen with the left. One in particular needs to be slapped in the face hard with the truth, but it's got to be rock solid in order to work. I think this will play out in a few weeks and might end with Obama on the questioning block.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Also - where's the proof? Something of this magnitude surely there is some proof, yes? Ah, again the cultists don't care - all they need are statements that *may* be true and their confirmation bias stops them from thinking clearly.

It's hidden under all the "Russian Hacking" proof. As soon as we see that, then all this will be much easier to find.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wanna bet that that the investigation won't involve Obama ever again?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, you are saying it yourself, the implication here is that Trump, (and/or associates*) have been monitored before the Trump bid for the White House, in which case there must have been a reason.
Personally, I think Trump Tower has been under surveillance for much longer, but I can't prove that, and unless American intel, or maybe even British intel, confirm that to be so...nobody outside is going to know.
As for Trump being personally tapped, even Nunes couldn't say, just that the tower was...as far as he could see.

*The latest I have heard, is that the person to talk to is Susan Rice, it seems she was on top of the surveillance. Besides that, the FBI have said so many times thus far that the investigation/s are ongoing, so what's the point of people here using that as another way of saying that nothing was found or discovered?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wanna bet That Trump gets 8 years?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Pirro is an insane hack. There wasn't a scintilla of evidence for a FISA warrant? Puh-leeze. She's just hoping to conflate enough crap to make a story.

Let me address this ongoing uranium bulls# first. Pirro can't even get the lie straight: "The Clintons are the ones who sold 25% of our Uranium to the Russians."

That's just not true on any level. 98% of the donations to the Clinton Foundation that are in question came from the family foundation of Frank Giustra and from donations at a celebrity fundraiser he threw. Giustra, a Canadian, was the Chairman of UrAsia Energy, a Canadian company that was actually snatching up mineral rights on Uranium fields in Kazakhstan out from under the Russians.

In either case, Giustra sold his interest in the company when it merged with Uranium One (a South African company), 2+ years before the Russians bought their first 15% of the new company which was called Uranium One and was HQ'd in Vancouver I believe.

When the deal came around for Russia to purchase a controlling interest in Uranium One, which has mineral rights to fields which compromise an estimated 20% of proven US uranium reserves (that would be, Uranium ore in the ground), that deal was approved by CFIUS.

Clinton was only one of nine votes to approve the deal.

That's what really destroys the lie being pushed by first Peter Schweizer (President of the Mercer-funded, Bannon co-founded GAI and Editor of the Mercer-funded, Bannon co-founded Breitbart in a book and movie bankrolled by Mercer and produced by Bannon) and then by Fox News and DJT.

Lastly, the NRC maintains control over every single export of uranium mined in the United States. It's all go to be approved. The NRC can shut it down whenever it wants. Pirro is a liar. Period.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

Actually I'd be willing to take that bet too. Even if he isn't indicted and impeached for all of his ongoing shenanigans I am fully confident that his political capital will be expended within four years preventing his reelection.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Russian collusion cause is only being used as a way to try and control trump. First off when ever anyone says ok "where is the evidence and the smoking gun?" democrats say well these thing take time maybe years. That is a bad sign lets look at what this lady said the investigation started in 2015 and its 2017 its already been 2 years into an investigation with no solid evidence linking collusion. I have listened on the radio and tv and the dems all say the same thing this investigation might go into election years 2020 really a 5 year investigation lol and all the people pushing this we are going to impeach trump bs thinking its going to happen at anytime are fools. Just listen to the Democrats that are feeding you this garbage and only being used as a tool to disrupt anything he trys to accomplish. The evidence is there with obama however aids saying he spied, collecting information, unmasking of americans, fisa's ect

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As for what Mary Ann Marsh said in her statement about the "spring of 2015" and "President Obama got his first briefing in June of 2015."

I think she's got the year wrong in regards to the FISA warrants and it was spring of 2016. This fits with all of the reporting on the FISA warrants, a story which was originally broken by Heat Street

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

In June, when the first FISA warrant was denied, the FBI was reportedly alarmed at Carter Page’s trip to Moscow and meetings with Russian officials, one week before the DNC was hacked.

June of 2016. This would have been after Carter Page, a former Gazprom advisor and current investor, who had joined the Trump campaign in March, made a trip to Moscow where he gave a speech critical of the United States government's Russian policy and met with Russian officials, reportedly including Igor Sechin, who was the deputy chief of the Putin administration from 1999-2008 and is a close friend and ally of Putin. He also happens to be a sanctioned Russian official.

Sechin is also the President of Rosneft, the majority state-owned Russian oil company, which has at least one multi-billion dollar deal with ExxonMobile, made while Tillerson was at the helm.

Washington Free Beacon - Trump Adviser’s Links to Russia on Display During Moscow Trip (July 11, 2016 5:00 am)

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump, traveled to Moscow last week and criticized the United States and other Western powers for their "hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change" in other countries.

Page, an energy executive with ties to Russian gas giant Gazprom, praised Russia and China for embracing foreign policies built on "non-interference," "tolerance," and "respect" while describing U.S. foreign policy as too interventionist during remarks at Moscow’s World Trade Center.

Let's also remember that it was June 14 when it was announced by Crowdstrike that DNC systems had been hacked and this was two and a half months after Paul Manafort joined the Trump campaign. June was also the month that Manafort finished pushing Lewandowski out.

If you hire the likes of Paul Manafort and Carter Page, expect the possibility of surveillance or at the very least, that they'll be caught up in surveillance of Russian officials. Manafort should probably be sitting in a prison in Ukraine right now. Hopefully he's finished in American politics.
edit on 2017-4-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Actually I'd be willing to take that bet too. Even if he isn't indicted and impeached for all of his ongoing shenanigans I am fully confident that his political capital will be expended within four years preventing his reelection.
I thing thats wishful thinking "..

Way to early to tell yet. But I am confident enough to bet 5 dollars.

edit on 3-4-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

Well yea... It hasn't happened yet and no one can predict the future.

I'd be willing to wager more, but I don't want to get in trouble with the T&C's.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

Well yea... It hasn't happened yet and no one can predict the future.

I'd be willing to wager more, but I don't want to get in trouble with the T&C's.

LOl me either the 5 dollars was a joke. Or my attempt at one.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

And finally, you have to ask yourself if there's nothing to any of these claims — why did Flynn lie? Why has the administration repeatedly lied about contacts with Russians officials by members of the campaign/transition team? Why has Trump lied? Or does Trump simply not know?

If there's nothing to it, why coordinate with Nunes to quash the investigation? Notice that Nunes's shenanigans have effectively shut it down and now they (the WH and Nunes) are trying to shift the narrative with the help of Fox News, other pro-Trump outlets, a handful of GOP politicians and eager Trump supporters to this "unmasking" scandal?

Why not just let the investigations take place and clear it up? The rest of us will never let this go until it's happened. Desperately trying to shift the focus only makes the administration look like it has something to hide.
edit on 2017-4-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly. Shifting national attention is only something works to clear the news until the news schedule rolls over and everyone moves onto the next controversy of the day. Federal investigations don't work that way and even if you spend years distracting from those questions, you will eventually be called to task to answer them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pirro is an insane hack. There wasn't a scintilla of evidence for a FISA warrant? Puh-leeze. She's just hoping to conflate enough crap to make a story.

great shoot down !!!!

Take that Judge.

If there's nothing to it, why coordinate with Nunes to quash the investigation? Notice that Nunes's shenanigans have effectively shut it down and now they (the WH and Nunes) are trying to shift the narrative with the help of Fox News, other pro-Trump outlets, a handful of GOP politicians and eager Trump supporters to this "unmasking" scandal?

Jesus Christ Mohhamed man !!!!

You sound like an all too eager conspiracy crap believer.

Next you're gonna tell me that 9/11 was an inside job.

edit on 3-4-2017 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Obama's extended vacation in Tahiti suggests that Obama himself is not willing to take that bet.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Obama has even worse issues coming to light soon . Wait
Get the shelters ready , we are in for a storm.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I've been waiting. You guys keep saying it's coming but it never does.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Obama has even worse issues coming to light soon . Wait
Get the shelters ready , we are in for a storm.

Can you provide anymore info than that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join