It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St Petersburg metro 'explosion': Multiple injuries after blast on underground in Russian city

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Please stay on topic!!!!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Mon Apr 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but had nothing to do with it, which is perfectly possible, then folks are going to look a little silly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

But you have only seen the duck, which could really be a goose? No one has heard it quack yet. What is the name of this gentleman?? Don't think the Russians do not have the same surveillance capabilities as we do, they do. They have this man's image, they either have his name or will have it by days end.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They're probably not releasing the name to prevent irresponsible media speculation. We all remember what happened in London.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but had nothing to do with it, which is perfectly possible, then folks are going to look a little silly.

You are right. But the ones who just blindly say its not are the ones who are going to look silly.

Because it is what it is. When it comes out it was a Muslim attack are you going to come here and say ok I look stupid?

I will if it is anything but.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

But you have only seen the duck, which could really be a goose? No one has heard it quack yet. What is the name of this gentleman?? Don't think the Russians do not have the same surveillance capabilities as we do, they do. They have this man's image, they either have his name or will have it by days end.

And it will be Mohammed Omar or something like it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's not what I meant.

I mean there's no mustache and the cheeks look shaved down to the jawbone, which is not a beard I can recall seeing on an Eastern Orthodox priest. The ones I've seen have a full beard, which is a beard that has sideburns, cheeks, mustache, and chin.

I'm referring to styles of beard, not length of hair. One is a full beard, one is a chin curtain.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Question for me is this...
is it Chechen op or an IS one?

It'll be interesting to see how the Russians react.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Honestly at this point I cant believe people still refuse to believe this is anything but a Muslim terrorist attack.

Have you guys all just stuck your head in the sand the last 4 years?

What attacks havnt been Muslims the last 3 years? And the Russian subway of course its Chechnya Muslims.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ah, I see.

Thats an interesting point, although it must be said that people do not always find it possible to grow a beard with cheeks. My beard, for example, will grow up to my God damned eyebrows if I let it, but some guys find it hard to grow anything on any but their chin, others cannot grow a beard worth a crap at all!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Its not that I refuse to believe its a IS related attack.

I just prefer facts to conjecture and speculation.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Absolutely, and one certainly can't (or shouldn't) discount that some just can't grow a full beard. Just something that stuck out to me in reference to my thinking that he's almost a caricature of a Muslim.

Chin curtain beard that radicals seems to favor: check.

Muslim style hat: check.

Style of dress: check.

Angry look: check.

To me it's almost as if he (or whomever his control was) decided to look as Muslim as he possibly could.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Absolutely, and one certainly can't (or shouldn't) discount that some just can't grow a full beard. Just something that stuck out to me in reference to my thinking that he's almost a caricature of a Muslim.

To me it's almost as if he (or whomever his control was) decided to look as Muslim as he possibly could.

If the guy got on the same bus as you with a large suitcase what would you do.?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Southern Baptists did it...

...Who Cares?...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What's his agenda?..fact's?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If the guy got on the same bus as you with a large suitcase what would you do.?

Ask myself why I'm on a bus.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
New video shows the seconds after the explosion with people pulling out victims and escaping through blown out windows.

Scenes of panic as people try to escape carnage seconds after St. Petersburg blast
Amateur footage has emerged from the immediate aftermath of Monday’s explosion in the St. Petersburg Metro, showing passengers desperately trying to escape from the burned-out car, while victims are dragged out and laid on the platform.

The two-minute video, posted by Russian media outlet Life News, shows the train after it has come to a standstill at Sennaya Ploschad, seconds after the blast which killed ten and wounded 37.

link   

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Run around in circles and light my hair on fire.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join