It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump Supporters Regretting Their Decision? A True Story...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaliyuga

I will preface this by stating that I am not a Trump supporter and never was.... but if these are really his problems with Trump, then he was a fool from the git go. I am totally and completely against Trump's positions on eminent domain, cannabis legalization, civil asset forfeiture, and his Obamacare Lite to name just a few. But I also know that he has been mocked, taunted, misquoted, and falsely accused of many things by the media -- not to mention his political opponents. I also know better than to trust opinion polls.

But here's the thing... unless and until someone can prove that Trump was not duly elected according to the laws of the land... or unless and until someone can prove that Trump has committed a "high crime or misdemeanor"... he is the president. I don't support most of what Trump says and does, but neither will I support a tyrannical removal of a sitting president just because of crying losers.

This is much bigger than that.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Samuelis

And therein lies part of the problem , like your messiah you have no answers , no solutions just insult and accusation.

This isn't about left or right it's about right and wrong , Trump is just plain wrong and as the months pass you will see just how wrong he is.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Just tiresome listening to all the whining by leftists that refuse to accept the outcome of a election because their corrupt criminal lost .
a reply to: VengefulGhost

NEWSFLASH, they're not all leftists. What an easy way to deflect what the OP is trying to convey. Did you get the point that "Nearly half of Americans want him gone?" They can't all be leftists. I have friends who are conservatives and democrats alike who voted for Trump. Some of which now regret their decision.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I voted for Trump. Don't regret it one bit. If the US is screwed no matter whos president then I'd rather vote for the least stupid decision. Voting for Hillary?!!!??!

Are you nuts? I might as put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger myself. Yeah I don't want the USA dragged into WW3 that soon because I GUARANTEE you that wouldve happened if Hillary won.

Trump is an moron for most of his ideas but hey. I just have to live with it. I made my bed and I'm sleeping in it.

F8ck Hillary
edit on 3-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
All I see is people digging into their respective trenches.

Your ancedotal dude could be the 180 to people who voted for Hilary and then switched sides after the election. Ive read about them as well.

Noone should judge anyone in politics until they have been in at least a year.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I, too, often have random strangers approach me to talk about bumper stickers on their vehicle, especially to tell me how much they regret it.

All your story needs is some slow-clap action from across the parking lot and it would be some top-tier stuff from #-that-never-happenedland.

I'm sure there's people that regret voting him into office. I'm sure the majority don't. And I'm sure that there's many people who still consider him the less crappy option of the two options we were given.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Are Trump Supporters Regretting Their Decision?

Of course they are.

And if Hillary had won her supporters would be regretting their choice. It is the nature of the electorate. For some reason they keep expecting paradise on earth if their candidate wins - and they keep regretting voting for their candidate once reality sets in.

Every .. god .. damn .. time ..

(back me up here fellow older ATS'ers - the present is seldomly as unique as it is believed to be. As Billy Joel said 30 years ago when someone told him that 'today' is a terrible time to be 21: We didn't start the fire.. Same wars, different names, same people, different faces.)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, some of you are obsessed with her!!! Give it a break already! Another NEWSFLASH, she lost the election! Using her to defend Trump isn't making Trump sound a whole lot better. They were both horrible candidates, and voters felt they had no other option but to vote for Trump. Unfortunately, the cards were stacked against Sanders which left us with the alternative choices. For some like me, they didn't vote or they voted for the 3rd party candidate.

If we didn't have our party system, maybe voters wouldn't feel they were wasting a vote by voting for an alternative party candidate! Take the money out of politics, and maybe we would have candidates that could relate more with the majority of Americans.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Deplorable people have no common sense and lack free will, so it really means nothing to them..just being honest.

Ummm...Mirror...mirror...on the wall
Reflect the truth observed by all
When pointing finger I could see
That three more fingers point to me...

Feel free to copy and paste that...it seems you could use that on your fridge...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, some of you are obsessed with her!!! Give it a break already! Another NEWSFLASH, she lost the election! Using her to defend Trump isn't making Trump sound a whole lot better.

You know, I think most people are using Hillary not to defend Trump himself, but to defend their choice of Trump - I know I am - and in that case her defeat does not make her less of an argument.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He won. she lost. Get over it

Yup, she lost and I am glad about it. Wish he had lost as well... oh well.

It was a lose-lose situation with the two parties, but honestly it works out to be a win for the Dems when the pendulum swings. Trump has damaged the Republican party far worse than the Dems could have and it is likely to cost them far more in the future.

Yeah. Trump is showing that Republican rhetoric is truly hollow. If Hillary had been elected they would have been able to continue as the minority party pushing rhetoric over reason. With Trump, their lies are taken to task and shown to be just awful.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Dude, I've been thinking the same, but here is another thought... What if Trump reaches across the isle aggressively? What if he lives up to his promise and dismisses both Republican and Democrat parties and starts instead brokering deals? It's not too late for him to right the ship. People didn't want a Republican or Democrat, they wanted someone that will be above the fray.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

if these are really his problems with Trump, then he was a fool from the git go.

Thanks for your opinion; however, you are something I like to call, wrong. An individual or animals concerns are equal to, or greater than your concerns or mine, saying something doesn't matter simply because it doesn't matter to you is exactly why Donald Trump is our president. In my opinion, we must widen our scope to grow as humans and animals.

That aside, consider this:

If it's found that his campaign colluded with Russians...

www.popsugar.com...

Or that he is guilty of inciting violence at his rallies.

www.syracuse.com...

If either of these is remotely true, I think he will be on his way out.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What a wonderfully inane , tripe thread....
Congratulations , one of the best (of the worst)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey Shamrock,

I love the slow nad clap part, nicely written.

top-tier stuff from #-that-never-happenedland.

Lol, actually my non-profit is called Feed America Now, we work out of the Vet center at Baker Square in Pittsburgh, maybe you should stop by some time and lend a hand!

I see you have been around for a while, it's funny how that doesn't matter though, age doesn't necessarily reflect wisdom.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

In the midst of all the fake news stories, I think the ones that are true hurt the worst.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thanks for your opinion; however, you are something I like to call, wrong.

LOL! Hahaha!!! How... um... cute

An individual or animals concerns are equal to, or greater than your concerns or mine...

What are you even talking about? Seriously???

...saying something doesn't matter simply because it doesn't matter to you...

Oh dear. Because it doesn't matter to me??? Let's just take this example: If this guy just wanted repeal and replace and didn't care what the replacement was, then he's not just a fool, he's dangerous to ALL OF US.

...is exactly why Donald Trump is our president.

Wow. I'm that powerful??? I did that all by my lonesome??? Wow.

In my opinion, we must widen our scope to grow as humans and animals.

Indeed, bless your heart.

That aside, consider this:

If it's found that his campaign colluded with Russians...

That's a mighty big if. Especially since that whole story is falling apart all around the perpetrators and seems to be taking them down instead. Tee hee hee

Or that he is guilty of inciting violence at his rallies.

Except now that I know -- no "if" about it thanks to NSA/CIA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery -- that the Obama admin has also been spying on judges, and having inappropriate contact with judges presiding over federal cases, so they have now lost all credibility.

If either of these is remotely true, I think he will be on his way out.

Again, big if... but time will tell and we'll find out together.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey Shamrock,

I love the slow nad clap part, nicely written.

top-tier stuff from #-that-never-happenedland.

Lol, actually my non-profit is called Feed America Now, we work out of the Vet center at Baker Square in Pittsburgh, maybe you should stop by some time and lend a hand!

I see you have been around for a while, it's funny how that doesn't matter though, age doesn't necessarily reflect wisdom.

It's funny that you bring up my account age just so you can say it doesn't really matter. No # Sherlock, why'd you bring it up then?

It's also funny that you didn't spend one single word responding to what I said about the question you asked, but instead brought up some irrelevant crap about account age on top of some other irrelevant crap about how I should stop by and help out "your" non-profit, as if you have any idea as to my off-ATS activities.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I regret that the only 'viable' choices were Trump or Clinton.

I do not regret voting for Trump instead of Clinton.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join