It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have no desire to hurt us.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
CmptrN3rd5

First I do not say that we and the aliens are the only things that exists.

I am just giving my opinion here about the thread.

My apologies. I didnt mean to come off as offensive, just saying that what you said wasnt really logical.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
I couldnt disagree more with this topics statement.
Do you consider ...:

Kiddnapping
Rape
Murder
Implantation
Hybrid Breeding
Experimentation
Cutting up animals and humans alive
Who knows what else....

[edit on 2-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

Shoot, that almost sounds familiar!!! Don't we humans do/have done that?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
yes and we try to arrest or kill them.... your point?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What is his point you ask?

Do you fear aliens?
Do you fear humans?
We "think" aliens have perpetrated these acts.
We "know" humans have.

Shouldn't logic then dictate that humans we should fear for sure, and aliens we should "perhaps" fear?

Are we trying to remind everyone that while accusations have been made of the aliens, we already have proven these acts to be carried out by humans, so why the big witchhunt?

Why are we surprised at our visitors reluctant will to show themselves to the many at once, but rather disclose themselves to one at a time, when we at the same time are so quickly to bring out the fork and hatchet, like the primitive race we are.

We have the choice to choose the mature and responsible way to welcome our guests, perhaps they will welcome us in their life. Even if I'm not sure I would welcome us if I was living in peace with many other races. Take a look at the threads in this forum and you tell me if you think we look like a race that are ready to wake up to a cosmic reality of many many different races. Every other thread in here is about fear, angst and hate towards our visitors, despite very few of us have met them.

I wonder if the disinformation from the "devide and conquer" gang is working like it's supposed to...

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5

Originally posted by Truthforall
CmptrN3rd5

First I do not say that we and the aliens are the only things that exists.

I am just giving my opinion here about the thread.

My apologies. I didnt mean to come off as offensive, just saying that what you said wasnt really logical.

You say it is not logical. I would really like to hear what is not logic behind my statement. If their was no balance in nature, then the other side of the equation can never be solved. All is lost at that point. The universe has been here for billions upon billions of years and is not lost. So tell me your logic.

pCmptrN3rd5 You canU 2 me. No need to waste anyones time.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Truthforall]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join