It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Cernovich claims Susan Rice was the UN-masker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
UH OH...Rush Limbaugh just announced the Susan Rice story...(6-8 Million listeners, daily).

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

then cue the music. . . . .

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Boadicea

I can't help but hope that this remains true.

From your keyboard to God's ears. I believe Gowdy is ready and willing... the question is will he be able? We know forces are already working to stop him and any transparency or accountability.

It will all have to end with reinstatement of smith mundt. If intelligence doesn't have its day in court, it'll be a travesty

I hadn't thought about it till you mentioned it, but I think you're right. I know you're right! I was asleep at the wheel when the Act was re-written. It was another ATSer that told me about it a couple years later. It should have been -- and still should be -- absolutely shocking, but like so many other should-be shockers, just crickets.

It took ten years for the economy to crash after replacing Glass-Steagall... it's only taken five years after the new Smith Mundt Act for government to crash our intelligence agencies -- they've lost whatever little credibility they had with this. I dread to find out what's next.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
New source on Rice doing the unmasking

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

The chain of command: Obama > Rice > Lynch

Guilt is moving up the chain!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Susan Rice would never lie! lol

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown
Will Rice take the fall for Barry?

Everyone always has.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The biggest problem with this mess right now that hasn't been caught out in either a deliberate lie or an unintentional one and that goes from the government sources (all of them) right on through the press.

As of now, there is no one that any of us can actually trust in this story because all of them are telling us their versions of the story and no one has shown us any hard evidence of anything.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

FYI:
Bloomberg's Eli Lake (broke the story) on Hannity radio in 5 minutes.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The Buckinghams - Susan (1967)

edit on Apr-03-2017 by xuenchen because: outed

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where's all the lefties who for the last 18 months, have such outrage against anything they suspect as lying?

Over and over again, Trump's a liar, Trump's a liar. Yet when their party once again gets caught clearly lying with their pants down, they have no problem with the lying.

The Dems whole world is imploding.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Feeling bad for our resident lefties.

How many punches can you take, be wrong so many times.

The Big wrong of course is being on the wrong side of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Bloomberg is reporting that this is official.

White House has through proper channels *White House lawyers*
discovered that Susan is the "unmasker".

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Bloomberg is reporting that this is official.

White House has through proper channels *White House lawyers*
discovered that Susan is the "unmasker".

Drudge top story now. Do they have access to Susan's emails?

If they can find ONE which implies she did this for political purposes the entire Obama administration is implicated.

Obama is really being exposed as the slimeball we all thought he was.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trump was being surveilled before the election. They wanted "dirt" on Trump to put Hillary in the White House. If the Dems found anything, why wasn't it "leaked" prior to the election? This story may prove this was a frame job by members of the intelligence community and Obama's administration. I'd love to see Obuma's people disposed before a Senate Hearing Investigation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

The chain of command: Obama > Rice > Lynch

Guilt is moving up the chain!

And of course the MSM is minimizing. This is telling.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Notice how the media isn't mentioning that Cernovich isn't the one who broke the story? 60 Minutes did a profile of Cernovich last week which was meant to be a hit piece purveying him as an alt-right purveyor of "fake news". It was largely ineffective. The 60 minutes piece was at worst for Cernovich a draw which when stepping into the venue of an enemy can be considered a win. One can tell that by the criticism that CBS got from the left about giving Cernovich a platform. Him breaking major news a week later turns a minor win into a major one. Thanks 60 Minutes and CBS! Well played Mr. Cernovich.

One of the interesting things Cernovich is saying is that his source was not a government one but a media one. He's saying that his sources were from NYT and Bloomberg who both had the story but were sitting on it. In this particular case, Cernovich is doing much the same as Matt Drudge did back in the 90's, releasing news that the MSM has but is unwilling to publish like the Clinton-Lewinski scandal, and exactly as happened then, the MSM refuses to credit the one with the testicular fortitude to publish something they had ample opportunity to and refused for whatever reason. I hope Cernovich enjoys the success in the future Drudge has had the past two decades.

Great stuff, current POTUS vindicated while simultaneously further discrediting the MSM and implicating high ranking members of former administration. Take note GOPestablishment and establishment conservative MSM. This is what fighting the Left looks like, if you were to use your resources to do more of this you might even end up #WINNING.

edit on 4-4-2017 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And now, according to Fox, Ms. Rice has hired a crisis management firm to represent her.
www.foxnews.com...

A spokeswoman for Rice, Erin Pelton, said in an email to the New York Times on Wednesday, “I’m not going to dignify the president’s ludicrous charge with a comment.” Pelton works for Mercury LLC, a crisis management firm.

Any guesses about the nature of the crisis she needs handled?
About when this firm was hired by Ms. Rice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join