It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Cernovich claims Susan Rice was the UN-masker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Will Rice take the fall for Barry?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DonInHtown

Sure she would. She's his lap dog. For some reason, nobody wants Obama's true colors showing. (BTW, that was not a racist remark for you knee jerk reactionaries.)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope that any illegal action is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It's one way to teach our political class that we are not going to take it anymore.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Sure she would. She's his lap dog. For some reason, nobody wants Obama's true colors showing. (BTW, that was not a racist remark for you knee jerk reactionaries.)

Prison has a way of changing a dogs demeanor.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

From your keyboard to the Creator's ears! I'm still naive enough to hope that our system will still work. But I wouldn't put any serious money on any of these weasels getting caught.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
And the largest stockholder of the NYT is Carlos Slim. That has kept them turning left for some time. Link

a reply to: diggindirt

Carlos Slim is a MAJOR player in the US. I am actually surprised his name doesn't come up more often with Soros and the like.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Keep in mind this is Mike Cernovich...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bingo! I was just trying to recall his name because I remembered reading something about his acquiring a major interest in the NYT. It isn't surprising that they would sit on the story.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
you guys still dont get it (ok maybe some of you do).

it doesnt matter how much dirt they get on those who unmasked and leaked...IT DOES NOT MATTER.

why???

because the defense will be that they did it out of patriotism and loyalty to their oath to the CONSTITUTION and that they suspected Trump to be working with Russia therefore it necessitated breaking some laws and guess what? EVERYONE who already believes the Russian nonsense will buy it hook line and sinker.

There is no hard evidence of Trump/Russian collusion. NONE. There is only allegation, guilt by association and boogey man fear mongering....that is all there is.

So...we are back to square one: TRIBAL, partisan loyalties that remain in spite of ANY EVIDENCE one way or the other. It simply does not matter how much damning information one way or the other comes out....it does....not....matter......

The only "good" thign that can come out of this is that if there is enough plausible exculpatory evidence that favors Trump in this whole shtshow that it will protect him from actual prosecution or other legal action taken against him.....but he will still be guilty in this very divided court of public opinion and that makes the situation for him STILL very dangerous because its much easier to take out a president who has the cloud of suspicion hanging over his head regardless of evidence and proof that the cloud is well deserved or not.

I have sounded off on this on numerous platforms and mostly to no avail. People that are into this spy vs spy garbage are in so deep they cant see the overarching truth and reality that deserves their attention. Trump has to play this game a different way....he cant play it "straight up". His best defense against being taken out is to do some very BIG THINGS RIGHT NOW to win over those outside his base....if he does this it DECREASES the likelihood the deepstate or any other rogue actors will try to take him out because that would martyr him.

Trumps best defense, strangely enough, is not the truth, so much as becoming more popular with those who didnt vote for him.......if he can do that....hes golden.....if he cant....hes cooked.
edit on 3-4-2017 by tribal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I skimmed, short on time at the moment. But ok, this is about the comrade connections and such again. And naming names doesn't appear to be illegal, just more or less poor taste.

M'kay then, so not actual news in that there's nothing pertinent going on to be kept abreast of, but seemingly just a published political finger-wag.

No. Not "just more or less poor taste." Criminal.

BREAKING: Gowdy Reminds Comey – Obama Officials Face up to 10 Years in Prison (VIDEO)

And not just the Obama officials, but also any journalists/media that published that information.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

The only "good" thign that can come out of this is that if there is enough plausible exculpatory evidence that favors Trump in this whole shtshow that it will protect him from actual prosecution or other legal action taken against him.....

I am cautiously optimistic that is happening now. Schiff is already backpedaling:

Dem Rep Schiff: Nothing Definitive on Trump-Russia Collusion

Evelyn Farkas said they were trying to get the intel to "the Hill," which means congress critters... that tells me that at least some of these congress critters were the recipients of this illegal unmasking and leaking... so they will be covering their own butts too going forward...

Perhaps at least some will want to shut the whole "Trump/Russia collusion" schtick down before they get sucked in.... or maybe I'm just too optimistic now!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't see why Susan rice would bail out Barry and company? She essentially got a raise after throwing herself under the bus for him with Benghazi.
edit on 3-4-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: tribal

The only "good" thign that can come out of this is that if there is enough plausible exculpatory evidence that favors Trump in this whole shtshow that it will protect him from actual prosecution or other legal action taken against him.....

I am cautiously optimistic that is happening now. Schiff is already backpedaling:

Dem Rep Schiff: Nothing Definitive on Trump-Russia Collusion

Evelyn Farkas said they were trying to get the intel to "the Hill," which means congress critters... that tells me that at least some of these congress critters were the recipients of this illegal unmasking and leaking... so they will be covering their own butts too going forward...

Perhaps at least some will want to shut the whole "Trump/Russia collusion" schtick down before they get sucked in.... or maybe I'm just too optimistic now!

Yep, Schiff is toning down the rhetoric. He made a statement but said little about the evidence. I think we will see that bug-eyed Farkas testifying soon along with Rice.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I can't help but hope that this remains true.

The circus of an election, and the circus of a presidency, seems mostly related to this crap. Trump may be the worst president ever....but if this nonsense isn't stopped, we will never know.

It will all have to end with reinstatement of smith mundt. If intelligence doesn't have its day in court, it'll be a travesty

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
FOX just now briefly mentioned the 'Susan Rice Unmasker' story.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Bloomberg's Eli Lake just reported it.

Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

www.bloomberg.com...

...and so the story begins to hit the mainstream.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"And so it begins. . . "

(note, I grin every time I get to use that phrase)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

From your keyboard to the Creator's ears! I'm still naive enough to hope that our system will still work. But I wouldn't put any serious money on any of these weasels getting caught.

They're caught, the question is can they be held accountable before key witnesses commit Arkanside?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Yep, Schiff is toning down the rhetoric. He made a statement but said little about the evidence.

After Schiff finally trotted himself over to view the material himself, he was pretty darn quick to say he couldn't talk about the evidence... But his whole demeanor seems to have changed. I get the feeling he had no idea exactly what and how much evidence they're looking at.

I think we will see that bug-eyed Farkas testifying soon along with Rice.

If it gets that far -- and I hope and pray it does! It will be very interesting to see how Schiff handles his questioning of the soon-to-be-proven-guilty parties.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"And so it begins. . . "

(note, I grin every time I get to use that phrase)

I always feel like movie trailer voice-over master, Don LaFontaine every time I start a sentence with:
"In a world..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join