It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A study of sphere and orb UFO colourations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yep. I'm in Long Eaton btw, I'm sure you know it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've seen a 'foo fighter' back one night in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C.; with two other witnesses. I saw the foo fighter in it's hi-power bluish-white fusion plasma phase and it's low power reddish-orange fusion plasma phase. I deduced that the foo-fighters are photon-driven --- Such as in places that lack starlight...the micro-mini black hole onboard the starship requires photons from fusion plasma, that is generated between two offboard magnetic shields; using seawater as fuel. The photons are funneled into the acretion disc of the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit, and expelled from it's two magnetic poles, directed into thruster outlets with extreme thrust.

Since the fusion plasma is magnetically contained, it induces a magnetic field inside the plasma itself...causing the plasma to swirl, thus inducing it's own magnetic field and becoming electrified.

The low-power reddish orange fusion plasma phase...is for take-offs/landings and as a weapon of mass destruction. The bluish-white hi-power plasma phase, is used to accelerate the starship in our atmosphere of speeds upward to 17,500 mph --- With no sonic boom, because the plasma simply absorbs the hyper-velocity sound/air waves

edit on 3-4-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
double post
edit on 3-4-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
nice to see you from reddit!
welcome and please remenber that ats has much more politics sadly

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

plasma
plasma enclosed in a sphere using unknow forces

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes I do know it. How did you know?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I remember you from years ago. We've both been here a while. :-)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh wow that's amazing

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You mentioned in a post once where you live and because I'm nearby, I remembered you. Also, because I've seen a silver sphere with my own eyes, your name is memorable to me. Glad you appreciate me remembering you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: duforrak

Do you have an idea for the particular distribution of colours? If you know lots about physics, can you theorize as to why orange is so prevalent?

Yes. Youre looking at plasma. The vehicle is surrounded by a sheath of plasma.

The atmosphere is mostly nitrogen and oxygen. Ionized nitrogen gas glows a red to yellow color. Ionized oxygen gas glows a pale yellow color. The combination of the two makes for a orange color.

Electron cooling at low altitude will cause solid red colors too. At very high altitude a solid green color. If its electron heating im not entirely sure but its the opposite. Green at low altitudes and red at high..

Do you have any literature you could share? I'll be looking for it anyway, but anything that you know of specifically I'd like to read.

That's a really interesting theory. So this is where meteorological observations at the time of a sighting could come in handy. Maybe passing thunderstorms would change the ionization of the gases in the air, making different orb colourations. Or auroral activity could be used as an indicator of orbs appearing in certain colours. Am I in the right line of thinking here?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: duforrak

US Patents have everything he's talking about.

Better question is why do they seem to show off for certain people?

I've seen a few and one with in feet. Double the size of a basketball and orange

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is everyone familiar with the theories of Jay Alfred, concerning dark matter & plasma? I can't access his old website, but the link below leads to a some articles. . . .

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Thanks for the warm welcome!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Duforrak, good paper mate and it's also interesting that some reports come in about UFOs changing colour during acceleration - NASA's Paul Hill's done some research on this subject and the case below is a good example involving a UFO being pursued by military jets and changing colours from yellow to orange to red.

Military Aircraft pursue UFO over Palmar Dam.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

chart
folk.ntnu.no...

papper

iopscience.iop.org...

veicle using plasma

2.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 6-4-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join