It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS on Mobile Phones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've noticed over the past couple of months whenever I read forums on the ATS website via my mobile phone that the ATS pages are frequently hijacked by some ad that attempts to take me to the app store to download some game. I never allow it to complete the hijack cycle so I close out the browser and launch ATS in a new browser. This happens 3-4 times then stops. Then I am able to read a few more posts, etc..and the entire process starts all over again.

ATS is the ONLY website on my mobile phone this happens with. I run malware protection on my mobile phone so I'm really not sure how to stop this.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this while browsing ATS on a mobile phone? FWIW I have an iPhone 6.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

The only time I see ads on ATS on mobile is if I'm not logged in.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I use two different Opera mini's on Android mobile and always logged in..

If you can get Opera Mini on iPhone? give it a try cause it works fine for me, if not try yandex search engine.

Sorry i can't help more as i don't use iPhone anymore.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No... Not many of us have such issues. It's your end. Either browser, delete cookies, cache, history,. Sign out and back in, open favorites, isps, sites and pages bookmarked... any and all of it can mess you up.

We all would have that problem on both mobile or pc.... and prob 80% of our over 300,000 members never, ever get auto-play videos, full page covers... none of it.

Anyone reading this should consider the above... or else we'd all have them, and don't.

Also... Choose desktop version on mobile... that's been known to help.

Good luck!

edit on 2-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Add

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This happens to me all the time. It is happening to me right now. You are not crazy. It is a pain in my ass. And it is real.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
And you thought Benghazi was over
why is that still a hot topic still not updated on mobile

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

The only time I see ads on ATS on mobile is if I'm not logged in.

My issue is not about seeing ads, it's about the fact the ONLY website on my mobile phone that gets hijacked and rerouted to some spam game website is ATS.

top topics

join