It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If True, Does Not Get Much Bigger" Trump Tweets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I grew up on CNN and living in MA FOX News was off limits. At work we have FOX and CNN both on and I realized by being forced to watch both that FOX is far more accurate and far less biased.

Neither would be a go to source though.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

moron

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

moron

I agree. So Nunes did not do anything wrong, and everyone saying he did are all morons and should be ignored.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Correct. The president is by law required to have access to any info from the IC. That's why the US election season is so long, to make sure a crook does not become president.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Then it appears Nunes did his job perfectly.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
LOL, meanwhile Comey stated that most of what is reported is false. He didn't dispute Gowdy using 90%. So why believe anything. Either someone is lying, or everyone is lying. At this point, without absolute proof i won't believe any of it.

WHich, if i am being honest, means it has the CIA's fingerprints all over it. Or NSA. One of the spook agencies.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The lid is about to be blown off the FBI and its corruption and partisanship. Just like the IRS .
Hang on to your hats , looks like we are in for a storm

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Except Schiff said this information is NOT given to Trump and sharing it with him was possibly illegal because he can't be allowed access to it.

So how can you say Trump has all the information and also say he's not allowed to access it?

Are we talking about LEGAL surveillance in the course of the Russia investigation?? If so then yea he might not have access to that..

But if it is in the course of some investigation where he was not a suspect such as "obama had me wire tapped.."

He has all the clearance for EVERYTHING ELSE..

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
LOL, meanwhile Comey stated that most of what is reported is false. He didn't dispute Gowdy using 90%. So why believe anything. Either someone is lying, or everyone is lying. At this point, without absolute proof i won't believe any of it.

WHich, if i am being honest, means it has the CIA's fingerprints all over it. Or NSA. One of the spook agencies.

I think it's one of these people. Current or recent former.

www.nsa.gov...

Haven't had time to see who was appointed by who.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Apparently the unmasking was done by Susan Rice,CIA Director John Brennan and Loretta Lynch. /pol/ has already a thread going but the sources are of course not from the mainstream media. I post them anyway. I guess we have to wait and see but it seems the genie can't be put back in the bottle.

circa.com...

theconservativetreehouse.com... ect-trump/

ttp://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/781483?section=US&keywords=Obama-aides-NSA-intelligence&year=2017&month=03&date=29&id=781483&aliaspath=%2 FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=t.co

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
Who's he talking about?

Is it true?

A Fox News source (unnamed, because these days that's all there is, just ask the NYT and Wapo) said that the U.S. official behind the systematic unmasking of Trump associates and private individuals was "very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world" and was doing so for political, not nationa security reasons, intent on "hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team." In other words, another intel agency war between the old, pro-Hillary Clinton, guard and the new administration.

Trumps Tweet:

Wow, @FoxNews just reporting big news. Source: "Official behind unmasking is high up. Known Intel official is responsible. Some unmasked not associated with Russia. Trump team spied on before he was nominated." If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.

The simple fact that Obama had Merkel tapped, along with plenty of others from Snowdens report, is enough for me to believe it.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
- John Dalberg-Acton

I quote this because Obama got the highest number of votes ever by any President in history...highest turnout ever. So what happened to those other 6+ million voters that apparently didn't vote this past election?
edit on 4/2/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Apparently the unmasking was done by Susan Rice,CIA Director John Brennan and Loretta Lynch. /pol/ has already a thread going but the sources are of course not from the mainstream media. I post them anyway. I guess we have to wait and see but it seems the genie can't be put back in the bottle.

circa.com...

theconservativetreehouse.com... ect-trump/

ttp://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/781483?section=US&keywords=Obama-aides-NSA-intelligence&year=2017&month=03&date=29&id=781483&aliaspath=%2 FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=t.co

Oh $hit...if those are truly the ones involved, there is about to be some major CYA going on....they are high up enough to bring down most of the people around them, and you cam bet your a$$ they are high up enough to not be the fall guy.

Interesting times ahead!

I do wonder if these names coming up on 4chan is a way to leak/unmask them prior to a possible hearing and then allow the ability to denounce them. I mean I'd the folks they were spying on had to be unmasked, I'd guess the ones spying would as well?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Except Schiff said this information is NOT given to Trump and sharing it with him was possibly illegal because he can't be allowed access to it.

So how can you say Trump has all the information and also say he's not allowed to access it?

Are we talking about LEGAL surveillance in the course of the Russia investigation?? If so then yea he might not have access to that..

But if it is in the course of some investigation where he was not a suspect such as "obama had me wire tapped.."

He has all the clearance for EVERYTHING ELSE..

No, actually he doesn't have clearance for everything else.

He is blocked by former presidential privilege.

The one person that actually knows all secrets is the Presidential Archivist. While this person may not have the highest security clearance in the US, they have access to, and ability to research all records...even a current POTUS can't do that.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The short list is jeh Johnson, Susan Rice, Brennan and Loretta lynch

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

If Lynch is involved, and after that video she released I think it's probable, then this is definitely going to hit the Clintons hard too....

Running scared....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'd say Trump has ticked off a bunch of intel agencies all on his own. I'd argue that a lot of the top brass have a preference to who they would like to be POTUS, but when it comes to brass tacks being allowed to run their own ships how they see fit and not having to answer to anybody would be ideal for them.

But you know, respect, tradition, chain of command and what not.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Even if the source was right, how does he know someone else's motives?

Best point!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

The next suicide will be telling.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How will folks react in the streets if President Trump was correct, again. I see more riots coming, more violence and more (possible) deaths. The Queen and Messiah can NOT be wrong..........

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Looks like FOX found another Judge Napolitano.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join