It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If True, Does Not Get Much Bigger" Trump Tweets

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who's he talking about?

Is it true?

A Fox News source (unnamed, because these days that's all there is, just ask the NYT and Wapo) said that the U.S. official behind the systematic unmasking of Trump associates and private individuals was "very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world" and was doing so for political, not nationa security reasons, intent on "hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team." In other words, another intel agency war between the old, pro-Hillary Clinton, guard and the new administration.

Trumps Tweet:

Wow, @FoxNews just reporting big news. Source: "Official behind unmasking is high up. Known Intel official is responsible. Some unmasked not associated with Russia. Trump team spied on before he was nominated." If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.

edit on 2-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/2/2017 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
Who's he talking about?

Is it true?

Wow, @FoxNews just reporting big news. Source: "Official behind unmasking is high up. Known Intel official is responsible. Some unmasked not associated with Russia. Trump team spied on before he was nominated." If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.

Coming from the Liar in Chief, Ill take it as a grain of salt

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Jeh Johnson

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's actually coming from Fox...

Even Trump said "if this is true"...
So if he isn't taking it at face value...

You probably shouldn't either.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sigh....
edit on 2-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

Im not a trump supporter but god damn.... This # gets old.
edit on 2-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   

No one...

He has every single stitch of that info on speed dial..

I'm not talking about the leaks, those would be off the books obviously..

But the unmasking and every other piece of documented data trump has access too.

Everyone..

If trump had called the FBI/NSA between reading that brietbart article and his tweets, he wouldn't be having that specific problem...

The conspiracy crowd tends to go with the out of power party..

You can't have your guy be president and still blame everything on secret cabals... at that point you are the government and any secret cabals are only there because you must be allowing them to continue..

I think that is where some of trumps support has gone..

link   
This has been floating around on the net for a while now, but based on the sources of the information, I'll have to see some proof first. CNN has reported that there is "beyond circumstantial" evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, and they even got this from Schiff. Should I believe them?

Even if the source was right, how does he know someone else's motives?

Anyway, I'll need proof first.
edit on 02pmSun, 02 Apr 2017 16:46:52 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You'd have to ask Fox news what Trump is talking about.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Except Schiff said this information is NOT given to Trump and sharing it with him was possibly illegal because he can't be allowed access to it.

So how can you say Trump has all the information and also say he's not allowed to access it?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

It really does.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

CNN is about the least credible source there is. I don't think there is a single truly credible one though. FOX is light years ahead of CNN though.

link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Jeh Johnson

I am thinking Brennen.....but who knows.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Part of the reason Trump tweeted that he thought Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower was could have been because he was fishing for information - he was taunting the government and the past administration to see if they would tell him whether or not they were. He obviously wanted to deflect blame from himself, and this was a good way to do it - make any spying on him seem illegitimate.
edit on 02pmSun, 02 Apr 2017 16:50:53 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

There's a game in play trust no one!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

There's a game in play trust no one!

Yeah I agree with that right about now.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Or maybe it was because Obama had a history of doing it and was doing it to journalists that dared say anything negative about him. Or maybe it was because the Obama WH all admitted to getting intel on Trump and intentionally leaking it.

Trump's tweets are not much of a stretch with what we know happened.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

We know that these alphabet agencies are using the war of terror for political purposes.

Its why libertarians like Ron and Rand Paul are so opposed to the warrant-less surveillance state.

edit on 2-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The president is the head of state. Every piece of classified info is available to him by law. In fact, hiding classified info from the president is illegal.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

The president is the head of state. Every piece of classified info is available to him by law. In fact, hiding classified info from the president is illegal.

Schiff said it was possibly illegal to show him what Nunes showed him. So are you saying Schiff is a moron or a liar?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I always watched CNN prior to the Hillary debacle.

I used to call them Faux News.

But in the end, everything they reported from their anonymous/un named government officials on the Hillary email scandal turned out to be probably around 90% correct.

I, myself, would trust Fox news way more than anything I see on CNN.

That being said, never trust a single source. My News bookmark on my browser have a whole bunch of sites for news. I check news from all over the world, not just US based sources.
edit on R152017-04-02T17:15:48-05:00k154Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join