It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"She told you her nickname was Crazy Mary before you started dating and you dated her anyway?!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"She told you her nickname was Crazy Mary before you started dating and you dated her anyway?!"

"Yeah."

"Don't ever date anybody who has "crazy" as a part of their nickname." He said it very sternly but full of emotive bro-love.

He was right of course, my old friend, and it made sense now that I was hearing it out loud heh.
And to my credit & defense I might add, I haven't since. Heckuva road trip and quite a ride though.

And in that spirit, if you've never seen this movie, it's a nice little sleeper. Jeff Daniels gets ahold of a lil' crazy love in Melanie Griffith. Fireworks of all sorts ensue.

Who was YOUR Wild Thing?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Who was YOUR Wild Thing?

I married her.
Apparently im responsible for her...passion.
Before she met me she was a very quiet girl. I introduced her to a whole other world...
Well that back fired and set the place a blaze.

10 years later, there isnt a day that goes by without some sort of insanity.

My mother used to say I do it to myself.
She was right you know.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Crazy can mean fun and exciting too. Usually it ends with a heart attack.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Depends on how you define crazy. Thinks differently and has weird ideas? I'm down.

Stand over you and watch you sleep? Not so much..

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Wow...that sounds like hot romance as long as there is some crazy flame there. I'm envious.

edit on 2-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was a very young 17 year old and he was a 21 year old cute guy who seemed like fun.

He was early picking me up for our "date" and as we turned onto the expressway he revved up his truck, opened his door, threw his leg out, waved his hat with a loud rebel yell.

Take me home-now. Never dated a redneck again. Yeah, I was warned-they called him crazy Jim Bob.

edit on 2-4-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Had a few crazy GF's in the past.

Some days it was brilliant (in bed and out) others it's like what the # did i get into lol.

Now I'm fine with a little crazy as long as nothing bad happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeppers.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I've been trying my hardest to forget...

Most off-putting but I feel like I know exactly where you're coming from!

You have my sympathy.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Aww, I appreciate that. However, this one just got me in a few somewhat dangerous adventures. I survived, and barely, but I wish her well.

Now, having said that, heartbreak I know intimately. We survive that, barely, too. Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
She was my dream girl and my nightmare at the same time!
I have never loved some one so much!
or been terrified of somebody as much !

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can only date crazies, as normal people don't want to date craziness. I prefer crazy to normal any day. Show me normal, and my back you'll see!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Crazy is my type.
Ive had many weapons pulled on me by crazy wimmin.
Memorable ones include a bowie knife, ninja sword, and a kalashnikov

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Try "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry".

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Crazy you say?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A gorgeous redhead in Nashville.....Seriously, she was just breathtaking. She thought it was hilarious to suddenly put her hands over my eyes at 70 mph in heavy traffic, flip off cops when she was high and hang out the car window with a tequila bottle, offering shots to cars on the highway. [ no I was not drinking and driving ]
But , My God! that woman was seriously hot and boy could she.............Well...let's not go there.

I miss her every time I think of her.

edit on 2-4-2017 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nobody does crazy love like a southern gal. Although Koreans are close.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Most of the women I have experienced relationships with have their names prefixed with "crazy."
Crazy can be a lot of fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mine??

This huge guy came in to the ER.. I was an RN at the time and was his nurse, he had a crushed ankle. He was like 6'6" and active duty Marine. Monster of a guy. Im like 5'4" and 120 at most then. He got my number. We went out. His friends called him "psycho". Yes, that was his nickname and I saw it on his helmet when he would send me pics. I should've been frightened, a smarter woman would have been at the very least cautious.. but nah. When there is a certain chemistry... its just there. You CANT stop. You dont WANT to stop!

I married Psycho. Still married. He's still psycho... and its a great wild ride!! Id kill for him and he would for me .We are super close co dependent sexually deviant weirdos... with so much love and loyalty between us its freakish. We are a team and the best team together youve ever seen. He drives me nuts.. oh God sometimes I could give him antifreeze and tell him its lime gatoraid.. but dammit, he's hot! Ive went through hell with him.. and Id do it all again. GLADLY! He's taught me everything I know about what love really is.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

How awesomely crazy cool. Nay, psycho-cool! Reading that right there made this OP worth it. Thanks for sharing, Advantage, and congratulations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join