It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Dishonest President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Elect a clown, expect a circus. That goes for every political party.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Not only that, Obama got dozens of US servicemen killed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Basically and this is why I tend to mostly avoid the Trump threads.

I am not really a big Trump, rah-rah person. I never have been, but I do agree with some of the steps he has taken.

The other day in the thread about how American citizens were unmasked in the intel reports, I simply pointed out that unmasing people for political use should worry everyone and why.

I never once mentioned either Trump or Flynn or Russians. I simply said that if they can scruple to unmask someone who simply talked to another person they were surveilling so they can leak about a mysterious convo for the purposes of destroying your life, then we should all be worried because it could be used against anyone.

I got succinctly called a Trumptard for that.

The trouble there is, it was the Trump himself who shouted to the world, with the power of the Shure, for Russia to hack the DNC, and they did, maybe already had..that in retrospect makes things very edgy, he obviously didn't care much about who might exposed, the same tag as Snowden, and Asange have been given...by mostly Americans. Like them or not, this was about hacking an American political party, encouraged by a man who would be an American President. Can you see what this looks like from the outside? Dems and Repubs can fight all day with each other, nobody really cares about that when the truth is that America is a pure capitalist country, the party names don't mean a thing, but money does.
People in America really need to consider what they have been landed with, with the knowledge already that the government is watching you and spying on you, is this President going to make a difference there? I think not, so far all he has cried about is that someone spied on him...without actually saying those words, and he ain't done nuttin' else about it, because he knows the spy Rhombus is equally emcompassing for everybody...except the spies that is, while he goes bonkers over Obama care, when it is as plain on the nose on your face, the only workable solution is to have a government mandate to regulate what is currently a cattle market, and a lot of big Pharma needs to be cowed, big time.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The trouble there is, it was the Trump himself who shouted to the world, with the power of the Shure, for Russia to hack the DNC, and they did, maybe already had

The Aswan brothers having fled while under investigation which I can only think was intentionally allowed, and the Russian hackers intentionally leaving their fingerprints behind to get caught on purpose make me think the whole Russia story is more fiction than fact.

Putin is a scumbag, but I am not buying this story.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Trump was been sarcastic. He was responding to the allegation he was Russia stooge. It was reactive, not spontaneous. And he did not ask Russia to hack DNC. He asked Russia to hack Hillary. This is the whole footage.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you disagree that he is dishonest?

Is dishonesty a metric for impeachment or removal from office?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Define sexual relations Mr. Prez.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Anything that got Bill Clinton's semen out of his testis. The blue dress is physical evidence.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Anything that got Bill Clinton's semen out of his testis. The blue dress is physical evidence.

Perhaps the questions posted to Mr. Prez should be all encompassing then.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Perhaps it comes down to "intent".

Trump isn't dishonest, because he believes in his programs and the direction he wants to steer the country.

A dishonest president would be like Obama where he said one thing but obviously meant another.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Perhaps it comes down to "intent".

Trump isn't dishonest, because he believes in his programs and the direction he wants to steer the country.

A dishonest president would be like Obama where he said one thing but obviously meant another.

In a turn back the decades direction?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Aaaand everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Trump was been sarcastic. He was responding to the allegation he was Russia stooge. It was reactive, not spontaneous. And he did not ask Russia to hack DNC. He asked Russia to hack Hillary. This is the whole footage.

Sarcasm my arse. Trump brought the thing up many times in the campaign, and that video is from 27th July, (a very pertinent time as it happens re any contact between Russia and the RNC meet a week or so before) Crowdstrike were adamant in April 2016 who was responsible for the DNC hack and Trump and everybody else would have known that, as well as American intel, and he didn't need to make Russia a 'perhaps' platform for his appeal to get the Clinton missing e-mails.
Once September came, he started to play down any Russian involvement himself,

"I don't think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She's saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I don't — maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don't know who broke in to DNC." *
*Various sources

By December we get this ridiculous tweet,

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Unless you catch "hackers" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking. Why wasn't this brought up before election?
1:21 PM - 12 Dec 2016
Still playing down Putin don't you think, while contradicting himself FFS.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

No one else got hacked by Russia in an election, ever. If DNC did, it was because they were stupid enough not to install anti virus software on their computers.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Our Dishonest President

The only thing missing from this editorial is a call for a coup d'état.

The OP title merely states (and makes) the obvious truth, I stopped in to see where you'd go after stating this truth.
Silly me.
You do not speak to the truth of the article, you merely, Trumpishly, attempt to degrade and deflect.

I see this as a typical example of the media. It no longer even pretends to be neutral.

Shooting the messenger doesn't make the message less true.
Something that Trump has never learned, either.

"... to appeal to the worst in American voters. "
Gotcha! *__-

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

That line pretty much answered the question about dishonesty.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Anti-Trumpers are amazingly out of touch. They are guaranteeing him a 2nd Term by NOT focusing on finding a candidate who can beat President Trump in 2020.

Simply saying negative things about President Trump won't get the job done. Idiots tried that in the months leading up to his victory/Hillary's fat azz kicking.
edit on 4/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly. American citizens are smarter than they think. American voters know exactly what is fake news, what is real news. These days with youtube, any lie MSM does is found instantly.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

And he did not ask Russia to hack DNC. He asked Russia to hack Hillary.

So, the guy who's screaming about how ECHELON and the UK had he and his campaign members surveilled is publically calling on "Russia" to spy on/hack his opponent, and you don't see problem with that? It's not only Trump that has a tenuous relationship with reality, but his supports too. Sad.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you disagree that he is dishonest?

Is dishonesty a metric for impeachment or removal from office?

It should be if all the plebs were right in the head, however Bill was forgiven, by somebody or other..I think it said somewhere that the people forgave him for his lie, because he came clean on telly, and apologised.
Trump doesn't do apologies...well he did for the tape conversation, for something he admitted was load of shiite, arguably lying about a lie if you get the drift, but then it would have looked bad saying nothing after accusing someone else of abusing women. However since he was elected it is clear that a prolific liar, remains a prolific liar.
The other thing is the other dishonesty, thieving. Trump has done that too, his University.. now a settlement in the $25millions, but even there the vagaries of justice deem that they don't get all their money back, and Trump doesn't get to see any vertical lines interfering with his vision.
Then there is the 'other' (there may be a lot of others) dishonest thing of thieving, the Foundation, pilvered for portraits, fines and politicos repeatedly, he's a thief, and got a slap on the wrist from the IRS of $2500, which was refunded after he sent a foundation cheque for $100,000 to a Floridian home for vets as payment over a flag dispute at the Mar-a-Lago Club, where the town had imposed a built up fine for the flag amounting to $120,000.

Now, I may be completely wrong here, but if I stole large amounts of money out of a foundation that was in my care, or conned people out of money to the tune of well over $25million, or grabbed a lady by the panthouse suite as a form of greeting..or did all of those, and God knows what else, I would expect Alcatraz to be specially reopened, and renamed '......' Alcatraz for me as a long term stay. I don't see the name Trump Alcatraz anywhere yet

edit on 2-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No one else got hacked by Russia in an election, ever. If DNC did, it was because they were stupid enough not to install anti virus software on their computers.

You got proof of that baldiness? Do you work for Crowdstrike, who already knew of groups of hackers and given them ID yonks ago now?
Do you know what is going on in Europe, Brexit is being questioned, the French elections and the German and Italian elections, any elections are being closely monitored like never before, because of what happened in America.
And remember please, Trump calling himself the Brexit President...just co-incidence then?
and of course the re-election of Obama got a hit in 2008, with both the Obama and McCain campaigns were compromised by hackers.
There's no telling what is going on in the intel world, they know what's going on, and have done for a long time, anyone who thinks otherwise is in Narnia. What does get out in public has been mostly meant to be, by someone somewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join