It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Dishonest President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am more outraged that voters are being attacked by the media when no person -- who simply exercised their right to cast a vote -- should be criticized more than any of the above-named 'leaders.' Yet, that is how the LA Times rolls. It's so low.

I'm sure that it isn't just the LA Times that thinks that way.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Our Dishonest President. Help me out, who was the honest one?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Instead, seventy-some days in — and with about 1,400 to go before his term is completed — it is increasingly clear that those hopes were misplaced.

I love this narrative above that keeps getting repeated over and over...After 8 years Obama still wasn't questioned on what he campaigned on and what he failed to accomplished. With Trump after 70 days he is a complete failure...lol

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

People have lost their minds over Trump.

No, I think some just refuse to see what's right in front of them.

What's always been right in front of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What's kind of funny to me is that after months of trying to spin Trumps lies and blaming everything on the left, now that it's completely obvious that Trump does lie and distort the truth constantly, a lot of Trump supporters have the attitude of, "So? All presidents lie. They're all dishonest."

Because two months ago he'd never lie to his supporters, but now it doesn't matter because all presidents lie.

What's that called again?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

a reply to: underwerks

I don't see supporters defending the lies so much as I see the hypocrisy of those on the left.

You don't have integrity if you point out the dishonest nature of one candidate while defending the lies of another.

Granted, for everyone that pointed out all of Obama's lies, they should do the same for Trump's lies.

The fevered hatred for Trump, as evidenced in the article, is just an indication that we'll never agree.

Rational debate with irrational people is a pointless endeavor. It's why I don't reply to so many anymore.

Rationality is lacking when logic becomes secondary to emotion.

Characterizing criticism as 'fevered hatred' is but one of those appeals to emotion above logic.

I imagine folks vocal about Obama's tee time will be quite quiet regarding the current President.

Pointing out hypocrisy as support for an argument is a logical fallacy.

You call it criticism, I call it fevered hatred.

I pointed out the hypocrisy of Obama/Trump criticism in another thread.

Justifying your own biases by calling others opinions "logical fallacies".

Hm, yes my own biases, Mr. I-Still-Haven't-Answered-The-Question:

a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you disagree that he is dishonest?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That would be called your delusional perception of reality.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963
More like deflection of the year.

It's a simple question - the article claims Donald Trump is dishonest. It's not about Hillary. It's not about impeachment.

It's about him being dishonest.

Is he dishonest?

I fail to see where the article suggests he is dishonest other then to name call him in the opening line. Actually the article suggests that Trump is working very hard on everything he said he would do, got elected to do... So, I think Trump has been very honest to keep to his campaign promises.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: ketsuko

I sympathize. I get accused of supporting Trump, all the time, simply because I am not any more outraged at him than Obama, Hillary, or either Bush.

"Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters."

I am more outraged that voters are being attacked by the media when no person -- who simply exercised their right to cast a vote -- should be criticized more than any of the above-named 'leaders.' Yet, that is how the LA Times rolls. It's so low.

This is a particularly good reason to criticize the article.

Instead, we have the rest of this thread...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The article basically says the US is doomed because the administration doesn't follow Democratic Party policies.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Instead, seventy-some days in — and with about 1,400 to go before his term is completed — it is increasingly clear that those hopes were misplaced.

I love this narrative above that keeps getting repeated over and over...After 8 years Obama still wasn't questioned on what he campaigned on and what he failed to accomplished. With Trump after 70 days he is a complete failure...lol

An interesting comparison. . . . .

Obama stated that he should not be judged by his first hundred days: "The first hundred days is going to be important, but it’s probably going to be the first thousand days that makes the difference.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters."

On that note...I posted this broken campaign promise, made by Obama, earlier in another thread:

“I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank. “
– Barack Obama Campaign Promise – October 27, 2007

"Barack Obama was a narcissist and a demagogue who used false hope and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters."

The "worst" being that his supporters didn't mind exploiting the deaths of U.S. soldiers and every other casualty of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to *help* their new exotic boyfriend win. They didn't care about ending the wars, at all. But they liked *identifying* as anti-war because they thought it made them look so awesomely better than republicans, at the time.

And that was proven when they re-elected him. But, Trump voters get so much grief after only eight weeks into his first term? Seriously awful.

The voters should be off-limits...we all get one vote and the choices were terrible.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That would be called your delusional perception of reality.

Nope. That's called your delusional perception of reality.

See where we are?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Because its from the ultra-liberal LA Times, their article is a glowing endorsement of President Trump's progress!

Its when they start liking what he does that I'd start to be concerned.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Rational debate with irrational people is a pointless endeavor. It's why I don't reply to so many anymore. 

x2

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963
More like deflection of the year.

It's a simple question - the article claims Donald Trump is dishonest. It's not about Hillary. It's not about impeachment.

It's about him being dishonest.

Is he dishonest?

I fail to see where the article suggests he is dishonest other then to name call him in the opening line. Actually the article suggests that Trump is working very hard on everything he said he would do, got elected to do... So, I think Trump has been very honest to keep to his campaign promises.

Marxists will be Marxists, and those who grew up and received trophies for being losers is pretty telling for how those whos political religious beliefs have shown how social conditioning in our educational system has created a bunch of cry baby fascists?

Let the triggered be triggered! Reality will soon become a "racist term" in the eyes of those who believe that losing is problematic due to racism, sexism and any other excuse they have come up with or WILL come up with in the future.....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'll take whatever Trump is over the blatantly treasonous lot that we just got rid of.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why do people keep creating the same Trump is liar-nazi-bigot-idiot threads... Not supporting either side but I'm sure there are 50 other threads on here that are about the same thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The LA Times editorial is what drove me to create this thread.

*shrugs*

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Basically this. No media went off their rockers when Obama didn't bring the troops home in his first two weeks in office. Or at all for that matter.

youtu.be...
edit on 2-4-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join