It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choppers over Atlanta....a LOT of them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Sixteen helicopters returned to Dobbins from Vigilant Guard 17.

Makes sense. I could swear it was more than 16 though. Maybe they made a couple passes?

Did you actually count them though, we all know perception is not reality.

No...I didn't...but I feel fairly certain I could discern 16 from 70, which is why I am wondering if anyone else watched them.

Oddly, there are not many videos of it online. That type of heli presence here is not a regular occurrence and I would have figured more would have filmed it or MSM would have covered it.

I guess the 85 bridge collapsing was a bigger story?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump has ordered more highway over passes to be destroyed so that he can get credit for rebuilding them....duh....

This sounds like a form of autistic screeching.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

May have been. They fly Apache's and Blackhawks all the time between San Antonio and Ellington and back. Back durng the Viet Nam war we would go to the drive in theatre in Pasadena and see medivac helicopters flying to Ellington; sometimes they'd stop and hover over the theatre for a sneak peak at the movie.

Its common knowledge in Houston that IAH is "militarized". Used to live near the airport and could hear the B-52's come in and refuel. That WILL wake you up. Odd thing is, they only fly in at night time. I learned that sound while going to school as a kid at Wheelus AFB.

What's really eerie is driving down Hwy 90 in San Antonio past Laughlin (I think) when one of those huge cargo airplanes comes in for a landing. Its like they are just floating a couple hundred feet in the air over the highway.

Some time in the year at IAH they have like an air show (not flying) where you can go into and visit various aircraft and some years the An 225 Cossack is there and you can tour it. It is the largest cargo plane in the world, or was. And there is only one. It flys oil field supply stuff out of Houston.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Choppers over Atlanta....a LOT of them

Remember that fire that collapsed I-85???

There may well be more to the story than being released. I have a friend who lives near that site and they say that no one is being allowed anywhere close to it.

Of course, such city response could be to save lives but... I dunno cause I ain't there.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They're migrating back North for the summer.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Still geeking on that really big mistake someone made of storing some relatively highly flammable cabling under an interstate overpass huh?.

The only conspiracy here is the one that transpired to keep the homeless from hiding from the elements where the cabling was placed without thinking about the fact that flammable cabling insulation could ignite and cause the collapse of the overpass.

...Probably there to deny homeless a place to go and keep the spools form rotting in the weather...

...On No!!...Helicopters....

Whatever...

Just A Really Stupid Mistake.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Just one question. Did the helicopters look like a flock of black crows (croe-love that name) flying into a red sunset? This image was in my mind from a new Fed Ex commercial I just saw. In the commercial there was a portion that had flying NOTEBOOKS in a flock heading into a red sunset.

Also they showed a red TOY/TROJAN HORSE being delivered straight to someones door. Also they showed a ROBOT/AI being given a passport to be delivered where I don't remember. They also showed a pair of smartphones surveilling a passerby.
And at the beginning was a scene from the MATRIX where these with many objects were using back doors to go to certain destinations.

A very weird commercial indeed. The only reason I thought there might be a connection is because these items probably run by lithium batteries. Search Lithium 6 and see what you find. Happy hunting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join