It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choppers over Atlanta....a LOT of them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Anyone else in Atlanta see this the other day? That's a LOT of choppers....i think around 70 of them total....it was kinda nuts. All going to Robbins I'd guess..anywho...link to short video that only references a few of them...but this procession was much longer and larger than what the video shows.

twitter.com...
edit on 4/2/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump has ordered more highway over passes to be destroyed so that he can get credit for rebuilding them....duh....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Probably just Heli-palooza

link   
The Hunt for Red Mercury !!

link   

originally posted by: Fools

Trump has ordered more highway over passes to be destroyed so that he can get credit for rebuilding them....duh....

Ha! Don't make jokes like that... the MSM may get an idea for a story.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sixteen helicopters returned to Dobbins from Vigilant Guard 17.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I lived through the previous nightmares of Atlanta traffic congestion. I'd be packing my bags and moving out of Atlanta with this road collapsing. There is not a worse spot on their interstates that could have collapsed.

That spot was specifically chosen, the military is smart to show presence, and the aerospace assessments of how the traffic disasters play out into the coming weeks is crucial.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

edit on 2-4-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Lots of people have reported that it's not aliens or terrorist related...its just the military returning from Savannah where they were doing exercise training. Must be a slow day...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You probably know this but in Texas, that's not a rare sight, especially during the spring and summer training months. Moving about, all over the state. They come, they go back to where ever they came from.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
News agencies looking at the section of road that burned and collapsed?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Makes sense. I could swear it was more than 16 though. Maybe they made a couple passes?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

We were coming through Houston a couple years ago and had an Apache come along parallel to the interstate slowly. Looked like he was using us and other triucks for practice.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Atlanta is only about an hour flying time from Ft. Rucker, Alabama, the main army helicopter training base in the US.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Makes sense. I could swear it was more than 16 though. Maybe they made a couple passes?

Did you actually count them though, we all know perception is not reality.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Related and very interesting new thread by FissionSurplus imo. A story of vigilance and collapsed overheads; of red mercury and Africa; of odd facts and manhunts:

Operation Vigilant Guard: Connect the Dots in Georgia

edit on 2-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Related and very interesting new thread by FissionSurplus imo. A story of vigilance and collapsed overheads; of red mercury and Africa; of odd facts and manhunts:

Operation Vigilant Guard: Connect the Dots in Georgia

Thanks Gut! I can verify that there are LOTS of helicopters that come out of Fort Rucker, Alabama, because that is their training base for warrant officers to become helicopter pilots, my son-in-law being one of them who was based there not that long ago. However, for them to all be flying over Atlanta is interesting. I would imagine they would be more spread out, as Operation Vigilant Guardian was supposed to cover the state, and Atlanta is the farthest northern major city here....I'm curious as to which way they were flying. If it was southwest, they were heading to Ft. Rucker. But every army base has some helicopters on it. Ft. Benning is south of Atlanta, etc.

They day they come in like a flock of vultures playing Wagner is the day I officially freak out.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

As I said earlier, they went back to Dobbins.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

Atlanta is only about an hour flying time from Ft. Rucker, Alabama, the main army helicopter training base in the US.

Yeah...I live very close to Dobbins and watch all kinds of aircraft fly over and around here. It's pretty cool to see sometimes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join