It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure can we ask for it ? What difference could it make ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There's a break in my Tin foil hat
some microwaves got through..

take it for what it is

Imagine this pickle is that the government can't directly tell the populace.
As The NWO is always fractured by different individuals agendas
and water from top of the mountain eventually comes down
if you get my drift. You cant fool all the people all the time.

If large amounts of people start asking for it
going directly to the government we start creating
the environment for it , to be naturally disseminated
releasing information no longer causes a threat
the violence and criminality associated with keeping it secret dissipates

the reaction of the populace is different
the small town waitress that see's little grey men
no longer is a threat
she knows about ufos
her friends talk about it , sees on media etc
you can tell her to go home
she's more likely to cooperate if you have no need to treat her as a threat

she will tell her friends and family
but that's ok , the whole world is now pushing to know about it
whatever she says is no longer really classified
if the magnifying glass of the world
is centred on this issue
the waters gotta come down in one way or another
witnesses being let go is a good way to start

The world really cant move forward without the peoples participation

if we are lied to again mislead or exploited
then the world wont move forward
no matter how advanced the technology and knowledge any government has
it will be other ancient books about us our behaviour
argued about in the future

The answer is to bring the world up to speed
by if they ask we can tell
we can tell them what they asked
no impetus on the governments

Shia Le Bouf started he will not divide us
whether you like it or not it gets talked about

What campaign on social media could bring about attention on the news ?
7 weeks 12 million followers or whatever trending or such
if celebrity titillation talked about can reach everyone
why not a sustained social media campaign for disclosure ?
...cover ups
no need if we all ask a lot
and create the environment for the secrets not to be a threat

we don't need a celebrity
we need annoymouse level of participation
but instead of hiding
we all ask and ask together again and again

All fixed now
made a Tinfoil helmet
nothings getting through that...

edit on 2-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Yes you can ask for it , Stephen Bassett does it regularly through the governments "We the People" petition program.
Obama disclosed , sadly it wasn't the disclosure Bassett or anyone else wanted.

Thank you for signing the petition asking the Obama Administration to acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.
badufos.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 2-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The final signature count was 12,078.

Thank you for clarifying that
I understand people try
but
Kittens on youtube have got more attention
see my point ?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

My opinion.
These beings are truly demonic. Period.
Disclosure will not happen until GOD allows it.
They know that if people understood who they are and where they come from,
then the discussion of," Is there a GOD, and HIS SON is Jesus" would be moot.
"They" are not our space brothers, they hide in the shadows, and are the epitome of evil.
Good is truethful, and evil lies. Remember Billy Meier (fake or real) and the alien woman he met,
her name was "Semjase". Read the Book of Enoch and see who Semjâzâ really is (Chapter 6).

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wiki "Scientific investigation of the potential phenomenon began shortly after the advent of radio in the early 1900s. Focused international efforts to answer a variety of scientific questions have been going on since the 1980s. In 2015, Stephen Hawking and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner announced a well-funded effort, called the Breakthrough Initiatives to expand efforts to search for extraterrestrial life"

What's needed is massive amounts of funds, Carte Blanche funding. WHO..... you know who, it's us, our taxes.
It seems that funding should be contingent on results. But no one can force an event. We have lost a lot of drive such as KFK and Carl Sagan, and then there's the warning from Stephen Hawking of the possible dangers.

Early America was decimated by our own terrestrial native inhabitants from Europe, what's to say it wouldn't be a re-run ? We are also careless too. ie. Chernobyl and Fukushima come to mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I didn't know about the Breakthrough Initiatives to expand efforts to search for extraterrestrial life
thanks

It seems that funding should be contingent on results. But no one can force an event

that's what i'm pondering in the op can we with social media ?

Early America was decimated by our own terrestrial native inhabitants from Europe, what's to say it wouldn't be a re-run ? We are also careless too. ie. Chernobyl and Fukushima come to mind.

eventually all the people with the money power and influence
have got to move forward too
cycles of conquering and pillaging is short termism
the same schemes and agendas thousands of years later make no difference

they know if our species is to move forward criminal behaviours
are not how an advanced civilization thrives
hell we know it.

disclosure is great opportunity for all short term agendas to be dropped
and real progress for our species achieved

careless ? there are events that grab our attention
but largely the world wouldn't run if the majority was careless

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No one. It's never gonna happen. Ever. No one speaks for the entire world.

Never...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

and there in lies the problem with this " disclosure " crap

certain people dont actually want disclosure - they want official " validation " of thier own pet delusions

if the govt actually " disclosed " that :

yes we are in contact with the < insert > from the < insert > system

you would imediatly get it denounced as " fake news " // " psy-op " etc etc by the people who really wanted to hear that :

the govt is REALLY in contact with the < insert # 2 > fro < insert # 2 >

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Depends on what kind of disclosure you want? 21 countries have or had official programmes investigating unusual aerial phenomenon.
Most proactive and open about it are probably Brazil and France with GEIPAN & the COMETA report.
The French not only acknowledge the existence of UFO but also that they seem intelligent controlled.

On the other hand we got the two most clammed up UFO deniers which are interestingly Germany and the US, both accused of having alien technology.
So that's a definite no, these two won't ever admit there are any unusual aerial phenomenon at all.

The question is, is France, Argentina, Chile, Italy...not disclosure enough?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The question is, is France, Argentina, Chile, Italy...not disclosure enough?

no no its not
if Miley Cyrus's pact with the Devil gets more attention

i'm talking a worldwide social media campaign
to bring about a clear acknowledgement in international news
of unusual aerial phenomenon

what difference do you think it could make ?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

But what would that do? Most people simply don't care until they see something unusual themselves. A campaign without a sexy angle just gets ignored and sadly sexy is for most people only stuff that gives them an ego boost and attention.

Which means for most, until there is an incredible show in the skies where people can comment on how scared/brave they were when it happened, those believing in UFO, (me, you apparently,) stay the freaks.

What it would do, for me personally is a week long "I told you so!" party... globally: confusion an extra dose of irrationality, looting, new cults, paranoia...
"The masses", is the dumbest creature you can imagine with retard stuffing. But that's of course just my opinion.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Frankly, not enough people are interested. People like Bassett are considered fringe-level agitators. Then you have people like Greer who are widely considered to be charlatans. Now we have deLonge stepping up to the plate for a new generation, but we've been down this road before. It all begs the question of what "the government" knows. Most all of "the government" doesn't know any more than you or me. And if there is a small cadre of people "in the know," they aren't telling, DeLonge's "sekrets" notwithstanding. If you personally have seen something CE1 or better, you don't need "Disclosure" because you already have it.

One of the prevailing memes about Disclosure is that "the government" has commissioned studies by think tanks such as the Rand Corporation which have concluded that Disclosure would freak out a lot of people and cause social disruption. It is true that we have people such as the poster above who say its all about demons, but this is 13th Century thinking at best. These people are ineffectual now and if we did have Disclosure and these people were confronted with whatever it is, of course they would freak out, but what can they do? They'll still be as ineffectual and irrelevant to modern thinking as they are now.

Most of modern society not inflicted with fundamentalism would take Disclosure in stride. After all, we're the space generation. We've been to all the planets we know about. Voyager has left the solar system. There are satellite launches every couple of weeks these days. Any half-way educated person knows there is probably life elsewhere. If the government came out and said, "Hey, guys, turns out Einstein was wrong and you really can go faster than light speed because our alien friends have invented Warp Drive. Zero to sixty in nothing flat; it's really cool!" then half of us would want to take it out for a spin. in other words, "aliens from space" is natural and even expected. The whole idea fits right into our culture. So in my view if Disclosure is about "aliens from space" it's a no-brainer. People would take it in stride.

However, if it's NOT "aliens from space," we may have a problem. If it's the IDH (Inter-dimensional hypothesis) then we'll have the simple-minded freaking out about demons, but also it means our world view about the nature of reality is fundamentally flawed. Our science says the universe is material, and though we have string theory and all that, those "dimensions" aren't what is at issue here. Let us just pretend:

[Pretend starts here] What if the religions are right and that when we die our souls go to another dimension. Not only that, we reincarnate on a regular basis and the whole operation is like a school to teach our higher selves, well, this and that. This idea does not admit to heaven hell, and demons, but it is pretty damn close. And THIS is where the "aliens" come from. They are more highly advanced, enough to be able to travel between dimensions at will, and they do not adhere to our ideas of civil liberties, human rights, etc. And they mess with us continually for whatever nefarious reasons they have.

This accounts for the plethora of sightings, the weakness of their ships, which seem to crash pretty easily, and the “high strangeness” aspect of their visits. It accounts for how long they have been here, and it really doesn’t require Einstein to be wrong—just incomplete. And if this is all true, then science has got it ALL wrong and our fundamental assumptions as a worldwide culture go flying out the window. Now THAT would freak people out. [End Pretending here]

And that would explain why the government is not anxious to furnish us with Disclosure any time soon. It would be existentially shattering.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

if the acknowledgment happens on international news
whether sexy or not it will remain in the public consciousness

those believing in UFO, (me, you apparently,) stay the freaks.

seeing believers as freaks helps keep and create
a dangerous environment of secrecy
this in itself is a burden to real advancement for humans

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Not if you own it #freakpride

I mean think about it in a world where everybody tries to appear different, we are. Be a role model, show'em how cool and smart we are
and the sheeps will follow.

edit on 2-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 2-4-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

[Pretend starts here] What if the religions are right and that when we die our souls go to another dimension. Not only that, we reincarnate on a regular basis and the whole operation is like a school to teach our higher selves, well, this and that. This idea does not admit to heaven hell, and demons, but it is pretty damn close. And THIS is where the "aliens" come from. They are more highly advanced, enough to be able to travel between dimensions at will, and they do not adhere to our ideas of civil liberties, human rights, etc. And they mess with us continually for whatever nefarious reasons they have.

we wont be advanced like them
if the majority of us are clueless
we need information like that

And if this is all true, then science has got it ALL wrong and our fundamental assumptions as a worldwide culture go flying out the window. Now THAT would freak people out.

our science would just expand
we would have no choice
our cultures adjust
take more on
freak out ? some
but we need harrowing information that challenges us
we needed to know earth wasn't the center of the universe
it helped us
we need to know about ufos
we need another leap forward

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

we need to know about ufos we need another leap forward

And in that you have expressed what every other proponent of Disclosure expresses. What I am telling you is that you and Bassett and the others are not in a position to demand anything and that most people are not all that interested. YOU'RE interested. I get that. And YOU have decided that the risk is worth the potential reward. I get that, too. Many people have tried to get this drum roll of support going. Greer has devoted his life to this process. He's produced movies, done press conferences, and has a large web presence. Bassett has been fuming about this for years with no visible progress at all. DeLonge is currently at bat, but if you look at his demographic, his fans suggest he return to music. So it's not without trying, but they have failed.

The people in charge (SHOULD they exist at all) don't agree with your ideas. They think you are naive to think that you, who has no particular demonstrated expertise or experience in the area, understand what society needs or how society will react. They have the studies that suggest what would happen. They have the knowledge of whatever it is they are sitting on. Now, what do you have to offer? An opinion based on a suspicion expressed on a cranky conspiracy site the rest of the world pretty much ignores. I suggest you join the Paradigm Research Group or some other NGO interested in the Disclosure process. You won't get anywhere, but at least you'll have some company.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think it comes down to "need to know". You don't really need to know, you only want to know for your own satisfaction. Don't try to answer for other people thinking that they need to know.
Let me pose you an important question- If any singular government has had contact with extraterrestrials you must think of this, the governments mind set. They would think like this-- these ETs have come from who knows where so their technology would be far advanced than our, why disclose any information, we'll keep it secret so only we get the technology. Get it?
To be truthful nobody NEEDS to know unless ET comes knocking on you door.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Disclosure is in Ephesians 3. Families in heaven.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

yes I agree people have tried hard and failed

The people in charge (SHOULD they exist at all) don't agree with your ideas.

you don't know that unless your one of them
maybe they have similar ideas but cant implement them
because of us
how we behave

What I am telling you is that you and Bassett and the others are not in a position to demand anything and that most people are not all that interested

not me or you individually but a lot of us at once
over a sustained period are

most people are yet to be interested
and most interested in truth
we want to be informed

They have the studies that suggest what would happen

these studies while informative
demonstrate how a large populace 1 billion plus disseminates
certain pieces of information ?

YOU'RE interested

yes and i'm glad you are to

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

these ETs have come from who knows where so their technology would be far advanced than our, why disclose any information, we'll keep it secret so only we get the technology. Get it?

short termism
no real progress for humanity
someone's temporary agenda for power satisfied
until the next

we will never become advanced like ET
if we adhere to that behaviour
which as we can see from history
we have been repeating

<<   2 >>

join