It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other members who have interest in rh neg.blood theories?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have rh- blood and am always interested in the theories - Royal bloodline/alien dna/alien abductions/ more spiritually aware and then recently i saw someone write that rh- people didnt get killed in plagues, cant get HIV - i still need to read up on that to see the source.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoEpic

there are a few worth reading and they do make me wonder if there is something to the alien blood theory or remnant theory because of similarities we have in common.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dmc0420
[Seeking answers about RH neg relationship to"alien" communications.
I need to determine if the neg rh blood is responsible for the entities interest in me.

You never say too much about the details of your encounters with entities, however I will let you know that a few people I know have encountered them and also it is QUITE common for people who have never heard about Grey aliens to remember abductions during hypnosis, so I don't think there is a reason to doubt you.

My theory is that extra-terrestrials are actually extra-dimensional and that if they communicate with you or abduct you, they are doing so with your spirit body, either that or interacting with you on a different plane of existence.

I have heard about this blood type, maybe it is possible that it has something to do with the phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OP, maybe I can give you some information that will put your mind at ease.

I am type o negative and back in the day I did read about some of the "unusual" theories too. However, I am not religious, including any 'new age' type beliefs, so I took it all with a grain of salt and moved on.

A few years ago I met my new neighbor friend here, and we got to discussing this since she was sick, just got out of the hospital, and I'm injury prone, so yeah somehow I remembered "negative blood type" and let me now tell you what she told me, I even went and got her to be sure I convey this correctly.

What it (negative blood) is, is - An evolutionary adaptation against Malaria. It isn't some "spooky" thing. You can also find plenty of info on this, it's a mutation that occurred in the middle east, n. Africa, around 15K years ago.

"If anything, it means you're Jewish". Friend says. She's being a smart ass. Plenty of regional people there have it too such as Italians and Moroccans.

There's someone discussing "the Jewish race" in some other forum, I wanted to respond to that too. There is no such thing, that's a religion, but such ideas may come from ideas and history of Mediterranean people. That region.

But. There are some Native American people with 'negative blood' too. And - they do have oral history going back to around 10, 15K years ago, and they remember a "great flood". Around this time.

Some kind of cataclysm happened. The First Nations people around here think it started with Lake Superior.

And this is around the same time that these blood types emerged.

Speculation: Something happened that caused drastic changes to the climate. And maybe some peoples blood types "morphed" to protect them from various new diseases?

The US, Canadian, Great Lakes region is on a comparable latitude to that area as well.

Something happened. That caused mass flooding and changed the climate. End of the last "ice age"? From some of the Native American oral histories I've read, and the years they are attributed to, it does seem like the around the end of the last ice age. But did "something else" happen too? Like a meteor strike? I think there is some speculation that something like that happened, which knocked the earth into a 'tilted' orbit. That would cause climate change. And cause icy spots to melt fast.

Here where we are, right now, west side of Chicago, this was literally underwater at the time. Lake MI extended farther out, and the Great Lakes were one big mass of water. And frozen in the ice age. This all then melted. Where we sit right now would've been under "Ancient Lake Chicago" apx. 15K years ago.

And if certain areas got hotter, and bugs, specifically Malaria carrying mosquitos popped up, human blood types may have adapted to ward this off.

It probably has a simple explanation, and this is probably it. It's just an adaptation against disease.

This is kind of boring, and not very exciting. I am rather practical. And it's an explanation that makes sense.

On the other side of the coin, I mentioned reading Native American history, and there are stories passed down from Elders of the time "before the moon came".

That makes you think, too. Is 'that' what 'hit'?

I do also think there is something to "electrical fields". If I can come up with some cogent ideas on that, I'll make another post.

I would not worry too much over these things, OP. Do not scare yourself for no reason.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interest in rh negative theories....

Would that classify as a nerd topic?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dmc0420

I'm so glad you made another post and worked it all out. Good job.
I'm really interested in this topic. Thanks for posting.... And welcome!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm rh neg and had a very twilight zone type of life.I'm an abductee since early childhood so i'm sure that accounts for a lot of the woo factor i've had in my life.I'm not sure if the rh factor of one's blood type has anything to do with it because my husband is rh+ and he too had a very strange life.He is clairvoyant,he can see spirits,entities etc.I think if one's an abductee it's a given you will have many strange experiences,synchronicities,sightings of ufo's and paranormal type experiences in general,regardless of your blood type.I've heard that rh- people are more likely to be abductees but of course there's no way to know for sure.
Welcome to ATS btw

top topics

<< 1   >>

join