It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sad day for us all.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It is with great sadness that I am posting to inform you all that one of our members, and moderators, Masqua, passed away. For those of you that didn't know him, he was a member of the site for over a decade and, for as long as I've known him, he was also a Super Moderator. He set the standard for moderating here. Level headed, always understanding of members' viewpoints and always even keeled when it came to dealing with site related issues.

Masqua was also an accomplished artist, which is how he and I bonded. While I am not an artist, I work with a lot of them and we spoke, from time to time, about his work and the art scene here in New York. You can see some of his work, as well as learn a bit about the man we knew as Masqua, here

Masqua will be missed by those of us who knew him and, for those of you that didn't, you missed out on knowing a great man.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

I am so sorry for your loss; from what I read he seemed like a wonderful man/father.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh man, he was one of my favourite posters.

So level headed.

We didn't interact but I always appreciated his words of wisdom.

Another ATS Soldier to meet Blup & Woody in our Forum in the Sky.

RIP Sir.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very sad news.

R.I.P Masqua, my thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dang.

You'll be missed!

R.I.P. Masqua

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crakeur
It is with great sadness that I am posting to inform you all that one of our members, and moderators, Masqua, passed away. For those of you that didn't know him, he was a member of the site for over a decade and, for as long as I've known him, he was also a Super Moderator. He set the standard for moderating here. Level headed, always understanding of members' viewpoints and always even keeled when it came to dealing with site related issues.

Masqua was also an accomplished artist, which is how he and I bonded. While I am not an artist, I work with a lot of them and we spoke, from time to time, about his work and the art scene here in New York. You can see some of his work, as well as learn a bit about the man we knew as Masqua, here

Masqua will be missed by those of us who knew him and, for those of you that didn't, you missed out on knowing a great man.

Another talent to be appreciated before the Throne of GOD.

Notice his shirt

Here is a sample of his art. He names it," The Movement." Looks like a spinning Señorita.

May GOD rest his soul.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Damn. I had many great arguments and conversations with Tony, that afterwords, I was always the better for it. A sad day.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crakeur

He was a great contributor to ATS and will be missed. He was passionate about his art and I am glad I had the chance to look at and speak with him about it a bit.

RIP Masqua!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Condolences to his family and to our moderators who must be very saddened by the loss of their beloved colleague.

RIP Masqua, you can use stardust now to paint the heavens for us.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I knew someone else whose voice I always appreciated had been missing.

And this is not the news I had been wanting as to why.

I am sorry for your loss and his voice will be missed and missed greatly.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Besides being the person and friend he was, his great love of family, and his tremendous talent for art.....I'll always remember him for this:
Seven Fires - William Commanda

Safe final journey, dear friend.
See you on the other side.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

R.I.P. Masqua😑
Tony Los.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Condolences to Tony's family. I am deeply saddened by this news. This was someone, whom many have already noted, who was fair, honest, and even handed with a fearsome intellect.
He was most certainly a moderator of all things ATS I could always count on, helped me out many times to see what I had not before, and was fair.

Will miss you, Masqua.
tetra50

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
One of my earliest Mentors.

Wondrous Journeys , Compadre.

You'll be missed.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It won't be the same without him.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My most sincerest condolences to his friends, family, co-workers.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
His joys and passions will live on here in what people think and post. The best parts of his spirit are not lost.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
No words.

Just shock and sadness.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm really sad to read this. RIP Masqua and condolences to his friends and family.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have no words.

Only that Masqua was..an amazing human being. I wish I could be one fifth the man he was.

Both emotionally and intellectually, he taught me a lot. One of my ATS mentors.

RIP my friend. You didn't deserve this.

~Travis

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join