It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't look now: Hillary's back, time for that special prosecutor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

At the time that Clinton was Sec of State, there was no rules where the Sec had to use a governmental server to do business. And if you want to go down that road, when will we see the investigation of Sec. Rice and Sec. Powell, both of whom used a private email server, did receive classified emails on said servers. And Powell, never followed through with the rules and did not turn over all of his emails. Prosecutors were not wanting to touch that, cause the evidence that was often presented out to the public, from the Congress, and in particular Trey Gowdy, turned out to be tampered with by the very people leading that witch hunt. Now all attorneys will tell you, if they are going for a conviction, the last thing that they want is evidence that has been tampered with or forged.

There is a valid question about Trump and his administrations connection to Russia and other foreign governments. From his business dealings, to personal relationships, and even that of his staff. We know that the current Secretary of State, Tillerson has an interest with Putin, and Michael Flynn, was a foreign agent, even when the new administration was told, they still put him into a position where he was national security advisor. Then there is the personal and business relations that Trump has with the various oligarchs that have close personal connections with Putin. Putin is an autocrat and a dictator, and nothing major goes on in his country without him knowing about it. Don’t you think that Putin would have approved of say the Miss Universe pageant being held in Russia.
Then there are the people who seem to be the middle men between the Trump team and Putin that are showing up dead. Now while there is no way to prove such, but it looks bad, as if someone is deliberately removing any and all ties between the 2.
And then there are the appearance of the conflicts of interest, and the nepotism that is running rampant. Most of the new secretaries, we should question if they are going to do the best for the departments, and many have skeletons in their closets, where it shows that the do not like very departments that they are in charge of.

The only way to remove those questions would be a n independent investigation done, reporting to the congress about the findings, without any interference from either Trump or the congress. If not these questions will always be around,. And from what most who were around during the Watergate aspect, the current president looks like his administration is covering up, making this far worse.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
It has to be fake news, trump and is trumptards said she would go to jail.

You do realize their is a process involved in sending someone to jail and as long as witnesses keep dying She will never face justice.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Seeing the Clinton Crime Cabal get served some justice won't ever happen. I wish it would, it would literally be one of the most exciting and wonderful events in modern history.

Oops! I meant "Herstory" lolzz

On a side note: Kelly Anne Conway should be a feminist hero. She is the first female to ever run a successful presidential campaign. They do nothing but rip on her non-stop, therefore proving that feminism has nothing to do with women. It has everything to do with the "right" women.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

therefore proving that feminism has nothing to do with women. It has everything to do with the "right" women.

do you mean like a illegal alien terrorist?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So many of those crimes you think Hillary committed were probably fake news stories meant to manipulate your mind... or maybe you don't even know any crimes she committed and are just parroting variations of "lock her up." But I'm betting you have been reading propaganda not rooted in truth.

I know that Russian bloggers wrote a lot of fake stuff about her in the latest election cycle. Unfortunately, these articles the Russians write get picked up by other right-wing news sites, and it kind of gets shared around without any respect for the truth.

Appointing a special prosecutor, whatever that is, won't do any good if she hasn't done half this stuff, you need proof and you can't just target her because she is a political figure you dislike. And you can't accuse her of a crime someone made up in an article on the internet.

If someone wrote a thread about Hillary and the crimes they think she has committed, I would read that. But so far I'm looking in the ATS archives and finding nothing substantial.
edit on 03amMon, 03 Apr 2017 03:37:33 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

She porbalry got paid like a million dollars plus benefits but um what a surprise. Unfortunately she lost all credibility when she lost the election to someone far more qualified.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

So why are people paying her to speak if she lost all credibility ?
She lost the election. She's still as knowledgeable as she was before and she has not lost credibility. That's you're bias speaking. There's no platform of truth behind your statement. FAKE.LOL.

But I'll tell ya who is losing cred by the day...and that's real...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

PS
No he is not far more qualified. He has no experience in government at all. None.
And it's showing.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then how come he was elected in a landslide and no amount of lefty lib voters could change that? Clinton is obsolete. Trump speaks a new truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Resist (telling the truth)
Persist (with the "the god damn Russians stole Hillarys throne" dribble)
Insist (that someone else is to blame)
enlist (retards)

I'm sorry, how did all that stuff about people burning the American flag go down last week?

I can see someone's talking dribble, you ought to wipe that off.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then how come he was elected in a landslide and no amount of lefty lib voters could change that? Clinton is obsolete. Trump speaks a new truth.

ERRMMMM, would that be the landslide where she won the popular vote by over 3 million? Trumps win was the gift of the electoral college, not a landslide of voters.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah, Hillary is back---with a punk rock hairdo and a leather jacket.

The fact that she's back though is a pretty good indication that she's worked something out and knows she's not going to jail.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OMG, can't this withered old piece of crap die? I mean...she is like one of these failed, crack addicted "reality stars" that keeps coming back to suck more from the same trough from which she embarrassed herself. But the left tends to do that. They take the biggest jokes (Gore, Ried, Bill Clinton, Horse Face (ummm...Chelsea), etc.) and praise their decaying bodies like they are some form of "God".

It is embarrassing. HELL...I'm embarrassed for them. This is the BEST of them???

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Yeah, Hillary is back---with a punk rock hairdo and a leather jacket.

The fact that she's back though is a pretty good indication that she's worked something out and knows she's not going to jail.

Jail or Hell...one of them is getting a new resident soon. Hopefully!

NOTE: Yes...that is me hoping she dies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join