It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't look now: Hillary's back, time for that special prosecutor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well Hillary still has state secrets to sell and money to enlist for her "foundation"

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

By majority I mean majority.

Majority; Noun, 1) the greater number.
2) having attained legal age
3) the office of a major in the military.

I mean number 1.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

We didn't . You did. Me and lots of others said differently. You don't speak for the majority network dude.
And people want to hear her speak. She's still getting speaking requests .
While everyone tells trump to shut up. LOL.

Ironic that you jump down one members throat to chastise them for daring to speak for others then turn around and say "everybody is telling Trump to shut up lulz"

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The greater number of electorates. You know, how our election has always gone.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
P.S.
I wasn't talking about the election Donald.
I was talking about people supporting him. He's got a bit of an approval issue right now in case you haven't noticed.
But since you brought it up.lol
Like anyone could forget that he won. He reminds us once a week. And when he's not reminding us he won he's claiming that every failure he has is due to the left crying about their YUGE loss. It's beyond immature.
It's so laughable. He loses credibility by the day.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

ABC

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah that is funny isn't it.
Haha ha Ha ha.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah that is funny isn't it.
Haha ha Ha ha.

I can't believe how bad your team lost.

I'd be embarrassed.

I would probably open a new account, on the account of being wrong so hard.

I just cracked the case with the Hilary thing...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

By majority I mean majority.

Majority; Noun, 1) the greater number.
2) having attained legal age
3) the office of a major in the military.

I mean number 1.

Always with the meaningless tangents.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
But, but, but....her motorcycle mama outfit makes her message so ... late years crisis...ey! She can now aspire to be the young face of the Democratic party and continue to sink them into oblivion, along with Pelosi and Schumer. Oh, and the new guy Perez, who was doing his best Howard Dean imitation screaming at his audience for some reason...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Having read what was posted here is the following that can be stated:

The question must be asked: Do you believe in the ideal of equality under the law?

If the answer is yes, then one cannot merely just go after one person because you view them as political rival, or as being politically inconvenient. For the past 4 years, if not longer, Hillary Clinton has been under investigation by various committees, and agencies, at the request of the congress. There have been millions of dollars, and in the end it ended up with there being not enough to bring her to trial or prosecute or even anything illegal on her time as Secretary of the United States. If anything, what was seen on the part of all of what went on was in short a political witch hunt, and if this was held in a normal court of law, prosecutorial misconduct.

The republican party has no moral high ground to open up any investigation on its part towards Clinton for any reason. And the other reason is this: While she was suspected of doing something wrong, and after millions of dollars found out nothing was wrong, yet there is are other persons sitting in a position in the federal government who is equally suspected of violating federal law, yet every time the question is brought up to clear those questions up, to prove one way or another, it is always shot down, along party lines. So why is it ok to go after Clinton, while Trump is getting a free pass?

One would think that we the people have the right to know how deep the connection between the current administration is and Russia is and how much of a mess it is going to cost the people in the long run.

So before going after someone who is exercising their freedom of speech, we may want to look at the current people in office and see if they are as innocent as they like us all to believe them to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha ha I get it. You're funny foxy.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'm sorry for you. Why so emotionally invested babe?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry for you. Why so emotionally invested babe?

Probably the same reason I am. We actually love our Constitution, so it's hard to watch folk as uninformed as you are resorting to silly one-liners from your own ignorance of the very matters you ubiquitously and ding-headily weigh in on.

Sorry if I butted in. Have a nice day. Read more.

edit on 2-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
f#ck me talk about a bad penny, do these clowns never just p1ss off and retire?, then who knows what a virgin blood transfusion cost's these days..

I can only think at this point she is heavy into S&M, to keep coming back for more and more punishments says something....

RA

I had to laugh when you mentioned S&M!

When I saw her on her last appearance speaking to her Marxist doles, she was TOTALLY in LEATHER! I'll bet Kissinger damn near had a heart attack!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Having read what was posted here is the following that can be stated:

The question must be asked: Do you believe in the ideal of equality under the law?

Snip... If anything, what was seen on the part of all of what went on was in short a political witch hunt, and if this was held in a normal court of law, prosecutorial misconduct.

The republican party has no moral high ground to open up any investigation on its part towards Clinton for any reason.

Absolutely incorrect. I'm sure if you try, you can find the Comey video where he clearly states she (Clinton) mishandled, transmitted and received classified material illegaly, through her illegal closet server. He then went on to say no prosecutor would try her, at which time many prosecutors clearly stated Comey was incorrect and tbey would try that case in a heartbeat. There are many military personnel who were prosecuted for less, pertaining to classified information.

It has also been proven, with way more evidence than there is of collusion between Trump team and Russia (none), that the Clinton Foundation traded access for donations to their foundations while Mrs. Clinton was Secretary of State. Oh yeah, there absolutely needs to be massive prosecution of Clinton, and that's before we even get to the well publicized "accidental" meeting of Lynch (AG acting on behalf of Obama/Clinton) and Bill Clinton (after which Mrs. Clinton's prosecution was obviousy dropped).

Trump's bumbling as a non-politician trying to get America back on track pales in comparison to the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I was fine with her disappearing into the woods so perhaps the world could go back to finding a way to do business in an honest way

And then there was Trump!
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! *__-

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well I think the Trumpinistas should try the power of positive thinking & hold their breaths until Clinton is prosecuted.

K~

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dear liberals...
Since reading is not yalls forte, how about moving pictures with audio??

-Chris

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

P.S.
I wasn't talking about the election Donald.
I was talking about people supporting him. He's got a bit of an approval issue right now in case you haven't noticed.
But since you brought it up.lol
Like anyone could forget that he won. He reminds us once a week. And when he's not reminding us he won he's claiming that every failure he has is due to the left crying about their YUGE loss. It's beyond immature.
It's so laughable. He loses credibility by the day.

And?

Just because he's got an approval issue doesn't mean the country is pining for Hillary to be carried in by her security team and chucked behind the Resolute desk like so much cordwood.

Obama had his approval issues too and no one ever suggested it meant people were pining for Romney to load his dogs up on the roof of the family car.
edit on 2-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join