It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Says Milk is a ‘Symbol of White Supremacy’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Mmmm that looks good. I never tried that brand. I'll have to see if I can find it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

If PETA lived in the ice age and refused a coat made of fox pelts then the slogan would be a helluva lot different.

"I'd rather die of hypothermia than wear fur." These tree huggers eat vegetables but how is that not murder as vegetables are also living creatures? if I were to say ' I'd rather eat a rock then cut down maize' people would think I'm bonkers.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna cook up a steak and I'll love every bite. milk is bad? sheesh.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Mmmm that looks good. I never tried that brand. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I have not found a chocolate milk that is anywhere close to it. You'll want the extra dark full fat version, might as well go whole hog.

eta: There is, of course, home-made. The O'Bedlam version of chocolate milk is sort of a liquid ganache. You basically get some high-end sweet baking chocolate, Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate does well, and pour a hot cream and milk mixture over it, stirring until it dissolves into liquid perfection. You can't drink it more than once or twice a year without getting diabetes or gaining 40 pounds, though.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Another example of leftest crazy.

geez....another attack of..."if a couple of people on the left say it, then ALL PEOPLE ON THE LEFT BELIEVE IT"......and yet....when someone on the left tries to lump all of you righties into one "groupthink", you go nuts.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So is "coconut milk" racist too? Like, I've been called a "coconut" before.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

The whole Milky Way is racist.

You are racist, since your name is derived from it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

There are far worse groups out there. ALF, ARM, etc. ARM will come to your house and kill you for harming sentient creatures but I digress. I was a member of PETA for about 8 years. I left them bc of stupid PR stunts, because they seem to like profiting from t-shirts and coffee cups with less interest in actually saving animals like they used to. This story is believable. Sounds like the stupid # they started replacing direct action with. # PETA but for different reasons than the rest of you savages.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Not in Houston it isnt. In...2005, maybe? It snowed and it was this disgusting dark brown color. It's because of the large amount of oil refineries, you know; Some of the worst air in the US.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Thanks! I never thought of homemade chocolate milk that sounds even better. I have the day off tomorrow that's going to the top of my to-do list

edit on 4/5/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Cola is a symbol of black supremacy. Not to mention, poison. Outlaw it immediately.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yea yea yea, anything white is racist, all that snow falling on the ground covering up the black ice is racist. The term racist should be considered a liberal white flag of surrender, anytime a liberal is losing an argument they call someone racist, thinking that makes them win. From now on when I hear the term racist I'm just going to assume that someone is to stupid to make a valid argument.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
gotta wonder at the confusion a decent milk stout would cause...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
All I can say to that is.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Milk is for baby cows.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm so tempted right now to make couple of sex jokes....

So tempted by baby Satan, but baby jesus is watching.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Thanks! I never thought of homemade chocolate milk that sounds even better. I have the day off tomorrow that's going to the top of my to-do list

A tiny pinch of salt and a few drops of a vanilla bean extract are the other ingredients. Enjoy!

eta: and don't scorch the milk/cream mix. A microwave actually does a reasonable job, just creep up on short of boiling. Very hot is good enough.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Milk is for baby cows.

Kale leaves are for making kale seeds. Doesn't stop me eating it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join