It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Says Milk is a ‘Symbol of White Supremacy’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm lactose intolerant. Does that make me genetically anti-Nazism?
edit on 4/2/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
I'm lactose intolerant. Does that make me genetically anti-Nazism?

Actually, I think that's the only really good argument that exists for milk being potentially racially insensitive. I think people of African descent are supposed to be more likely to be lactose intolerant because the genes allowing for lactose digestion supposedly arose in the European/caucasian genome so they are more common there. And it happened about 43,000 years ago.

But the most that needs to be done to alleviate this is for schools to offer a non-milk option like juice or water with their lunches.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
PETA is just another Statist top-down 'Liberalised' organization, their "Ethical treatment" of animals is them Killing them in shelters

don't get me wrong, I am for animal rights/liberation, protecting endangered species, no-kill etc, but PETA is just another charity that people can donate while looking 'progressive'

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I drink two pints a day but I'm a Muslim so they can't tell me sh*t.

Also... don't assume my race bro.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
PETA is all about not harming animals. This is why their website is all veganism and videos of animal barbarity, because videos shock. From the video we see a reason not to drink cow's milk is because in some cases there is perceived and actual poor animal husbandry and welfare. They also rely on ignorant townies who have probably never seen a cow in real life, so have no clue about farming realities.

PETA should campaign for improvements in (farm) animal welfare rather than getting lost in a world of antagonism. I think some American farming standards are not that great, so they need to put in pressure to improve to (say) UK standards.

Now, where's my pint of milk.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I thought this was a joke so I checked at petas web site, heres a link to it www.peta.org... I sped read through the posts so If I missed the link, oppps!!
edit on 2-4-2017 by Dogwooddoors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I blame it on mayonnaise.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

PETA cares about animals the same way that Venezuela's government cares about it's citizens.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

PETA has become an outrage factory not unlike Ann coulter or milo...

They purposfully say something crazy , planning on it going viral amongst their political opposites..

Viral is viral for or against.

It is marketing.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Are you are commie...eating red meat? LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
I never eat raw meat, or even "rare". I like mine well cooked, so that I know it's really dead.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

PETA went full retard a long time ago.

That that organization still exists and continues to devolve shows how much trouble this world is in.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Another example of leftest crazy.

Your comment makes no sense, considering the staunchest pro-PETA vegans I've ever met were Republicans.

And nobody of any political branch actually takes PETA seriously anyway, come on.
*Edit: Save for the pro-PETA basketcases I just mentioned. Never met a Middle or Leftie either who did anything other than laugh hysterically at PETA.
edit on 4/2/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Im lactose intolerant, supposedly... maybe Im just pus intolerant.

Even if I wasnt, culturally we dont drink milk like a beverage. I mean you cook with it or whatever, but not sit there, pour it in a glass and chug milk. Thats how I was raised. One of my kids chugs milk by the gallon... the other 2 drink it on occasion but not like that. I showed her this PETA thing to gross her out.. nope.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

PETA jumped the shark.

PETA had a cow.

PETA went whole hog.

PETA will eat crow.

You left out "screwed the pooch."

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

There are no such things as "pus cells". It's another PETA bs line.

PETA's approach sort of reminds me of pre-teen girls having a gross out contest. "Milk is white...like the stuff in zits!" "EEEEwwww!!"

"No, it's like PUS!"

"EEEEEwwww!!"

edit on 2-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: Advantage

There are no such things as "pus cells". It's another PETA bs line.

LOL! I thought it would gross the kid out though.. peta lies or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The topic header is absolutely correct. I work at a dairy and even our all black cows give white milk. They just can't help themselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
PETA? should I bring up that electric lights are racist too? they emit white light, the Sun is Sino-Centric in appearance, but also emits white light.

This just shows the lights went out a PETA long ago, I snort at Crystal Coke...she sounds like a PETA supporter.. like milk when it's best, frigid....

edit on 2-4-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
PETA? should I bring up that electric lights are racist too? they emit white light, the Sun is Sino-Centric in appearance, but also emits white light.

This just shows the lights went out a PETA long ago, I snort at Crystal Coke...she sounds like a PETA supporter.. like milk when it's best, frigid....

It is a marketing campaign....

I would even bet they are just starting a fundraising push.

About 40% of political pundits do the same..

They say something ridiculous, the opposite political side writes dozens of articles all linking back to their personal websites..

Even their opponents will, follow , share and retweet their material.

Then you have the other side come to their defense and what do you know???

They just quadrupled the amount of people paying attention to them...

Sadly those who don't do this are in the minority..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join