It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Says Milk is a ‘Symbol of White Supremacy’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Is strawberry milk Irish?

Mind blown!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

People really need to take a valium or something.

Really? White supremacy?

What is wrong everyone? Pretty soon eggs, white cars, the color white and light itself will be deemed white supremacist.

Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

Does this mean I'm a racist because I don't like chocolate milk?

You're not alone. I've never been big on flavored milk either.

However, I do love a tall, frosty glass of milk with my chocolate chip cookies and with brownies and other such things. So it isn't about not wanting to mix the chocolate with milk, it's about mixing the chocolate flavoring in the milk ... makes it too sweet for my tastes.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I love vanilla milk so I must be literally Hitler

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wew lad, Peta is really grasping for straws.

Now you all know that darn white man's white milk is racist. So what if it's an inanimate object completely devoid of preference or feelings, that's the way the man undermines equality! I stopped brushing my teeth and wearing white socks years ago, god forbid someone infer me to be a white supremacist. Nothing worse in this world than racism; murderers, pedos, dealers, and rapists scoot over there's a new boogeyman on the block!/s

This insanity has got to

If it doesn't I fear we are royally forked.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's funny though...

The Nazi's found a scapegoat in the Jews to go after what they wanted by blaming them.

These social organizations always seem to blame white people, mostly white men, for their issues. That and they are ludicrous reasons. Is it just me that sees the similarities???

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Your reign will soon come to an end!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In my country they say that 'even the black cow gives white milk'. Stupid cows, playing in the hands of racists.
I propose a resolution by which black women and black cows will have the right to produce black milk. Is only fair.
Take that, white nazi supremacists!

ETA: damn, I forgot that my user name is Whitehat. Why, why did I ever pick that name? *leaving quietly and ashamed
edit on 2-4-2017 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

I suppose if they force the milk mfg's to add food coloring to the milk then this will be solved. Make them call it "Unicorns Milk" instead of "cows milk". Then watch it come out that PETA people own stocks in the biggest food coloring corporation...
edit on 2-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: SprocketUK

Your reign will soon come to an end!!!

das volk, das reich, das milch lmao

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It's funny though...

The Nazi's found a scapegoat in the Jews to go after what they wanted by blaming them.

These social organizations always seem to blame white people, mostly white men, for their issues. That and they are ludicrous reasons. Is it just me that sees the similarities???

No, you are not the only one, but when you try to point this out, people will scoff at you.

Right now, it is a ludicrous idea, but with the levels of hatred and blame rising, unless we turn this notion of everything being "whitey's" fault around, what is ludicrous and far-fetched today can easily become genocide tomorrow.

I'm sure the Jews and the reasonable Germans scoffed at the notion that Jew blame would ever lead to the ovens as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

I suppose if they force the milk mfg's to add food coloring to the milk then this will be solved. Make them call it "Unicorns Milk" instead of "cows milk". Then watch it come out that PETA people own stocks in the biggest food coloring corporation...

Then we can blame them for adding carcinogens to the minority-friendly milk and start asking why PETA hates POC.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's funny though...

Yes I see it. Blame the affluent people for being affluent. Instead of trying to imitate them.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

rum ? - lost of rum ???? - if it doesnt satisfy PETA at least you will no longer care

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Has to be the right brand, though. Not Bacardi.
Dark rum and Coke.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Has to be the right brand, though. Not Bacardi.
Dark rum and Coke.

Am I correct that this would not be that horrid Crystal Coke?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I have never met Crystal Coke.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like strawberry quick in milk. Does that mean I am a wannabee Native American?

Why is Peta saying anything about this, I know milk was the drug of choice of our government to calm people for many years, but what has that got to do with animal rights. I think the cows like having their teets tugged on.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I have never met Crystal Coke.

Ack! Sorry. I am getting the New Age cola wars mixed up. Coke went with Tab Clear while Pepsi had Pepsi Crystal. My mistake.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To be honest, I didn't know that Pepsi had a Crystal either. The word meant nothing to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join